CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

I'm disgusted our Royal Navy isn't allowed to do its job – to stop migrants from settling on our shores. They should be protecting our waters. This is what they're paid by taxpayers to do – to protect us. I'm sick of this happening, and I'm sick of doing deals with the French to set up border controls which are very clearly ineffective. It's not working. To me it's simple: use the Royal Navy to stop them from settling here. Why does our government make it so complicated?

Most immigrants haven't benefitted our country. They don't adhere to our rules and regulations. They don't respect our culture or history or Western values. They've brought different religious ideology, crime and disease, leading to violence in many cases. They clog up the NHS. They congest our roads. They add to the destruction of greenbelt. They bring civil unrest. They put more pressure on police and other vital public services. They don't respect animals in the same way the British are famed for (how the actual fuck is religious & medieval halal slaughter still allowed here?). Is this prejudiced, or merely true?

And with Steamer at the helm, I can see things getting a lot worse. Many speaking out against these facts are getting thrown in prison by his regime. And those who have committed crimes such as rape are being released early to create room for those simply opining against illegal immigration on media platforms such as Facefuck. Fascist Germany would have been proud of such a system. Anyway, I'm expecting a knock on the door any moment now as this comment can be seen on Twatter, so this may be my last post.

Just look at this double-standards wanker: £107,145 at the time of writing in 'freebies' – £13,000 donated to him by the Premier League and English clubs. Perhaps this money could have been used to fulfil some winter fuel allowances taken away from the approximate one-in-four aged over 80s with no regular income or pensions, some of whom have served their country. He absolutely fucking disgusts me.

https://news.sky.com/story/keir-starmers-freebies-everything-you-need-to-know-and-why-theyre-proving-so-controversial-13217722

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm disgusted our Royal Navy isn't allowed to do its job – to stop migrants from settling on our shores. They should be protecting our waters. This is what they're paid by taxpayers to do – to protect us. I'm sick of this happening, and I'm sick of doing deals with the French to set up border controls which are very clearly ineffective. It's not working. To me it's simple: use the Royal Navy to stop them from settling here. Why does our government make it so complicated?

Most immigrants haven't benefitted our country. They don't adhere to our rules and regulations. They don't respect our culture or history or Western values. They've brought different religious ideology, crime and disease, leading to violence in many cases. They clog up the NHS. They congest our roads. They add to the destruction of greenbelt. They bring civil unrest. They put more pressure on police and other vital public services. They don't respect animals in the same way the British are famed for (how the actual fuck is religious & medieval halal slaughter still allowed here?). Is this prejudiced, or merely true?

And with Steamer at the helm, I can see things getting a lot worse. Many speaking out against these facts are getting thrown in prison by his regime. And those who have committed crimes such as rape are being let out early to create room in prisons for those simply opining against illegal immigration on platforms such as Facefuck. Fascist Germany would have been proud of such a system. Anyway, I'm expecting a knock on the door any moment now as this comment can be seen on Twatter, so this may be my last post.

Just look at this double-standards wanker: £107,145 at the time of writing in 'freebies' – £13,000 donated to him by the Premier League and English clubs. Perhaps this money could have been used to fulfil some winter fuel allowances taken away from the approximate one-in-four aged over 80s with no regular income or pensions, some of whom have served their country. He absolutely fucking disgusts me.

https://news.sky.com/story/keir-starmers-freebies-everything-you-need-to-know-and-why-theyre-proving-so-controversial-13217722

Wolfie you are quite rightly venting some reactions shared I think by the whole country.   The guy is now just a shell, he looks visibly shrunken, walking around like a lost cunt.    The fucking clickety click cunts he's promoted to ministers are equally cunts.   Faith in democracy or government in the UK has now been completely destroyed and the cunts are laughing at it and at us.    For generations the system has failed to provide efficient honest governance at local and national level.   The results are all around us.   NOTHING is any good or works properly in this country.   Thete is NOT ONE SINGLE THING anybody can be proud of this counyry anymore.   Immigration is a major part of this.   The mainstream immigration that has been engineered deliberately to dilute the intelligence and social cohrsion of the white working class population.  It's political assassination of a whole group of people:  white British.    If that's what you are saying I totally agree with you.  It's rule by divide and rule.   Retro colonialism. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

We live in hope.

Your hope was quite short-lived, especially as I'd already made four further comments at the time of your fruitless insult.

It's little wonder your humungous hook-nose seems to house more brains than the tangerine which lies between your ears.

Idiot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Your hope was quite short-lived, especially as I'd already made four further comments at the time of your fruitless insult.

It's little wonder your humungous hook-nose seems to house more brains than the tangerine which lies between your ears.

Idiot.

Starmer is like the Spitting Image John Major.   Him and Norma round the dinner table with a bowl of peas.   Everything grey.    Many of our current problems staryed under him.  The "bastards" and the privatisations, competitive tendering to provide essential servces, all that shit.