CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would have been a great storyline if he had fucked his mum in ‘Back To The Future’. Especially if she’d got knocked up and we could have had an inbred mutant who was 50 years older than Marty, yet his son.

‘Spack To The Future’ with Marty McFlid’..

fuck off.

Don't start that nauseating outpouring of banal shite again Authoritah. It overexcited the more unstable elements of The Corner. Rothers and Jewdy in particular and that retarded Harold person. 

57 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Don't start that nauseating outpouring of banal shite again Authoritah. It overexcited the more unstable elements of The Corner. Rothers and Jewdy in particular and that retarded Harold person. 

I am the unstable element of the corner. And I know you’re lying because Rothers was dead before I joined. 

@ChildeHarold.. are you excited by Flidspack®️?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Billy is doing 18 months for attending a far right protest

In Starmer's Britain, any non-member of his particular wing of the Labour Party is automatically a far-right extremist. So basically, everyone in the country bar a hundred or so.

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No surprise to see Mrs Disagreeable strikes again. It's not the writing style which bothers a handful of punters the most – it's the bullshitting just for the sake of commenting. Post after post of utter senseless rubbish. Seriously, as a site stalwart and piece of Corner furniture, are you pleased with lazy one-sentence size 125 font links cut & pasted from BBC or Sky News, to "create" new topics? Do you think this style is worthy of attracting much-needed new blood to give the site more life and variety?

Come on! Like I said, you're going to lose your best punters if you allow Bernie Bighands to carry on shit-stirring for 16 fucking hours each and every day. And I doubt I'm alone when I say using the ignore feature somewhat ruins the continuity of discourse, especially with such a high volume poster from which others respond to.

We can't all be wrong.

Clearly not...as you well know...

Screenshot_19-9-2024_101052_www.cuntscorner.com.jpeg

--o0o--

So we have two factions both equally capable of bullshitting and posting utter bollox, the difference between the two is that the slightly larger faction has a better command of grammar. I think its bordering on the fatuous to make the excuse of not taking advantage of the ignore function because it "ruins the continuity of discourse" that you don't want uploaded in the first place.

No one is going to be nuked (by me at least) unless the punter concerned has repeatedly broken rules or has ignored directions.

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Weren’t you warned earlier, softshite? Wind it in or you’re next you dense frigger.

I cleared my message box out on Monday.. do you remember those pleading messages about being bullied that you sent to me about Decco and the other big boys?