CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

When's @Admin going to step in? Perhaps they're not listening.

Actually we have stepped in, perhaps you weren't paying attention.

One thing I'm not going to do is nix punters because a handful of individuals don't find another person's writing style to their taste. Obviously on a bitch n' moan site there is going to be a degree of needling but some of you guy's obsession with another's penis size (or lack of) is just pure bullying. Just now I've counted the word "bitty" posted three times on three separate threads by one punter all within a time frame of two hours. Yeah, we get the message...

It speaks volumes about the groupthink mentality that I have to restate the bleedin' obvious; if you don't like an individual's style then ignore that person. Shit, we've even provided a facility to ignore content for you so put your egos away and switch on the damn 'Ignore' function preferably without making a song and dance about it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One thing I'm not going to do is nix punters because a handful of individuals don't find another person's writing style to their taste. Obviously on a bitch n' moan site there is going to be a degree of needling but some of you guy's obsession with another's penis size (or lack of) is just pure bullying. Just now I've counted the word "bitty" posted three times on three separate threads by one punter all within a time frame of two hours. Yeah, we get the message...

It speaks volumes about the groupthink mentality that I have to restate the bleedin' obvious; if you don't like an individual's style then ignore that person. Shit, we've even provided a facility to ignore content for you so put your egos away and switch on the damn 'Ignore' function preferably without making a song and dance about it.

https://youtu.be/fD0b7qcwRKs?si=IRtOiajSzfivAR01

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

It speaks volumes about the groupthink mentality that I have to r estate the bleedin' obvious; if you don't like an individual's style then ignore that person. Shit, we've even provided a facility to ignore content for you so put your egos away and switch on the damn 'Ignore' function preferably without making a song and dance about it.

Really disappointing to see someone like Baws stooping to Decs level. Shameful. @Cuntybaws did you hear the lady? This is fucking bullying... you're a bully! Never liked you.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Really disappointing to see someone like Baws stooping to Decs level. Shameful. @Cuntybaws did you hear the lady? This is fucking bullying... you're a bully! Never liked you.

Far from being a bully, I've offered Pen on more than one occasion the opportunity for a truce, one just recently in fact. However, he's always chosen to throw it back in my face and to carry on openly violating rule 7.

I'm not really sure why he doesn't want to take my hand offered in friendship, but I have some theories. A few years ago I calmly highlighted that the circumstances surrounding the death of his sibling were murky to say the least. After pointing out that depending on the telling, the sibling's gender, name, age, cause of death and eye colour changed, he had a hissy fit and has hated me ever since.

It seems like such an itty-bitty thing to get his knickers in a twist over, but I suppose some people just can't rise above it...

Get fucked.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pen is among the biggest shit-stirrers on this site – you included. When he claimed he knows someone who loves their dog and had worked for the Dogs Trust, I knew he was lying when he said this person was a "keen supporter of fox hunting". Foxes are, after all, wild dogs. So, another pile of fabricated bullshit from a colossal attention-seeker who unquestionably fibbed about their siblings dying from cancer: the dates, types of cancer, and amount & gender of siblings just didn't match up – in much the same way we were led to believe someone who clearly hates dogs with a passion has "owned and loved" two Jack Russells in the past. Absolute bollocks. I genuinely hope you're trolling – otherwise wake up, dickhead.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No surprise to see Mrs Disagreeable strikes again. It's not the writing style which bothers a handful of punters the most – it's the bullshitting just for the sake of commenting. Post after post of utter senseless rubbish. Seriously, as a site stalwart and piece of Corner furniture, are you pleased with lazy one-sentence size 125 font links cut & pasted from BBC or Sky News, to "create" new topics? Do you think this style is worthy of attracting much-needed new blood to give the site more life and variety?

Come on! Like I said, you're going to lose your best punters if you allow Bernie Bighands to carry on shit-stirring for 16 fucking hours each and every day. And I doubt I'm alone when I say using the ignore feature somewhat ruins the continuity of discourse, especially with such a high volume poster from which others respond to.

We can't all be wrong.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

using the igone feature somewhat ruins the continuity of discourse, especially with such a high volume poster from which others respond to.

Quite. When the poster in question fills seemingly every fucking thread with banal shite, there's not much point in having them on ignore. This has been pointed out by Admin, but never acted upon...

2) Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Far from being a bully, I've offered Pen on more than one occasion the opportunity for a truce, one just recently in fact. However, he's always chosen to throw it back in my face and to carry on openly violating rule 7.

I'm not really sure why he doesn't want to take my hand offered in friendship, but I have some theories. A few years ago I calmly highlighted that the circumstances surrounding the death of his sibling were murky to say the least. After pointing out that depending on the telling, the sibling's gender, name, age, cause of death and eye colour changed, he had a hissy fit and has hated me ever since.

It seems like such an itty-bitty thing to get his knickers in a twist over, but I suppose some people just can't rise above it...

Get fucked.

Yawn. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Pen is among the biggest shit-stirrers on this site – you included. When he claimed he knows someone who loves their dog and had worked for the Dogs Trust, I knew he was lying when he said this person was a "keen supporter of fox hunting". Foxes are, after all, wild dogs. So, another pile of fabricated bullshit from a colossal attention-seeker who unquestionably fibbed about their siblings dying from cancer: the dates, types of cancer, and amount & gender of siblings just didn't match up – in much the same way we were led to believe someone who clearly hates dogs with a passion has "owned and loved" two Jack Russells in the past. Absolute bollocks. I genuinely hope you're trolling – otherwise wake up, dickhead.

Call it what you will. I love this site!.. you bunch of fucking morons. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Note that despite numerous references to Mitch, I've never once heard him mention Mrs Winehouse snr.

Make of that what you will, it would certainly explain his strange Oedipal attachment to old, matronly Pen.

Unresolved mummy issues or deliberate trolling, I know what theory I favour.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It seems like such an itty-bitty thing to get his knickers in a twist over

You know as well as I do that @Mrs Roops is not one to repeat herself. You were banned not too long ago over your ‘shit’ obsession, and now you appear to be heading down the same path with ‘bitty’. Cease and desist, or be gone. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

You know as well as I do that @Mrs Roops is not one to repeat herself. You were banned not too long ago over your ‘shit’ obsession, and now you appear to be heading down the same path with ‘bitty’. Cease and desist, or be gone. 

Due to the fact that 'bitty' seems to have hit a nerve, seemingly confirming my psychological assessment of you, I'll be dining out on it for as long as I fucking well like.

I'd also wager that unlike you, I won't be alone!

I certainly won't be stopping it because you said so, you tit-sucking old weirdo. If Roops wishes to explicitly tell me to not use it, then I'll of course oblige. But even so, everyone now knows how much it has rattled you to your bony little core, so the damage is done.

Eat shit (or tit)

Lololololol 

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The very fact that 'bitty' seems to have hit a nerve, seemingly confirming my psychological assessment of you, I'll be dining out on it for as long as I fucking well like. I'd also wager that unlike you, I won't be alone either!

I certainly won't be stopping it because you said so, you tit-sucking old weirdo. If Roops wishes to explicitly tell me to not use it, then I'll of course oblige. But even so, everyone now knows how much it has rattled you to your bony little core, so the damage is done.

Eat shit.

I'll tell you straight. After 7 years of the lanky cunt drifting in and out of this site, I've had just about enough. I am going to make a play for 'top of the board' (again) to push him out. Of course I will have to wait for Eric fucking Cuntman to drop his smartphone in the bog, and you to (hopefully) O.D and die.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Pissed again
  • Like 4