CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You did shit your kex when Margo(t) rocked up as I recall.

Quite right too. I don’t want to tangle with an imaginary 65 year old estate agent. Someone like that would undoubtedly have connections that would see me being water blasted in an underground black site within a few hours.

He actually typed out messages to me from his imaginary friends that night. What an absolute fucking laughing stock. 
 I know you’re reading this Johnny. Lol lol lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite right too. I don’t want to tangle with an imaginary 65 year old estate agent. Someone like that would undoubtedly have connections that would see me being water blasted in an underground black site within a few hours.

He actually typed out messages to me from his imaginary friends that night. What an absolute fucking laughing stock. 
 I know you’re reading this Johnny. Lol lol lol.

Let’s see how fucking brave you are with a 4500psi waterblaster up your chuff. @Ape™️?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

PS…I’m in Canada.

Don't tell him that, I'm enjoying this too much. Although an email directly to Trudeau himself would be fairly amusing, I suppose.

"Dear Justin,

There is a man called Decimus who is from Norfolk and used to work for a council somewhere there who has called me a nonce. Please deport him".

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Dear whichever council I imagine someone called Decimus on a website told me he worked for,

Please sack him as he called me a nonce".

Think it's more the extreme anti semitism,racism and vile shit said about 6 year old girls by one of their employees they would be more interested in.

You're not in cucknadia either 😉

15 minutes ago, Redacted said:

I know which one you work for as you have admitted as much 🤣

Oh dear.

This going around making threats isn't going to win you any points here.   In fact, quite the opposite.   My advice is sign out, settle down with a chill pill, listen to some Toni Braxton and come back tomorrow when you're refreshed and in a better mood.   The Chill Pill can be supplemented with a few tabs of Oxycodone and alcohol if you want to draw a blank over tonight's fiasco. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't tell him that, I'm enjoying this too much. Although an email directly to Trudeau himself would be fairly amusing, I suppose.

"Dear Justin,

There is a man called Decimus who is from Norfolk and used to work for a council somewhere there who has called me a nonce. Please deport him".

Knock it off Decs. The cunt ‘s dead. How bored are you ffs? 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This going around making threats isn't going to win you any points here.   In fact, quite the opposite.   My advice is sign out, settle down with a chill pill, listen to some Toni Braxton and come back tomorrow when you're refreshed and in a better mood.   The Chill Pill can be supplemented with a few tabs of Oxycodone and alcohol if you want to draw a blank over tonight's fiasco. 

Kill it H.

6 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Think it's more the extreme anti semitism,racism and vile shit said about 6 year old girls by one of their employees they would be more interested in.

You're not in cucknadia either 😉

Alas, as you're unemployed and a resident of your mother's spare bedroom, I can't really send out a round robin email to every supermarket ooop north demanding that they sack the employee that staff voted to be the most likely serial killer/sex offender of future years, with the added tip off that his name is Reptyle.

But you knock yourself out, little boy. Fling off your emails to eight different local government bodies plus several immigration agencies in Canada just in case any of them have a "Decimus" registered within their books.

What a fucking tool.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Knock it off Decs. The cunt ‘s dead. How bored are you ffs? 

He's on his arse, for sure. But the thing with Reptyle is, he can always be counted upon to make even more of a cunt out of himself if given the required amount of attention.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Alas, as you're unemployed and a resident of your mother's spare bedroom, I can't really send out a round robin email to every supermarket ooop north demanding that they sack the employee that staff voted to be the most likely serial killer/sex offender of future years, with the added tip off that his name is Reptyle.

But you knock yourself out, little boy. Fling off your emails to eight different local government bodies plus several immigration agencies in Canada just in case any of them have a "Decimus" registered within their books.

What a fucking tool.

I don't need to get in touch with 8 irrelevant council bodies when I know for a fact it's Norfolk county council you're employed by 😂

I love it!

4 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Cos he claims to live in the Wirral, obviously.

I actually don’t exist and, hand on heart, I’ve never actually fingered Michelle Dotrice in the mid-80s. I’ve regaled the corner with tales of my children, that I’ve never had and my cunt of a wife that I’ve never actually married. Did you really believe me? You stupid little cunt.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I actually don’t exist and, hand on heart, I’ve never actually fingered Michelle Dotrice in the mid-80s. I’ve regaled the corner with tales of my children, that I’ve never had and my cunt of a wife that I’ve never actually married. Did you really believe me? You stupid little cunt.

4JB63m.gif

1 minute ago, Redacted said:

Cos he claims to live in the Wirral, obviously.

I never not knew that no how.   Now I'd like to give you a 1 to 1 reading free of charge.   

We normally just say the "Mersey".   I'm being drawn to a fairly well educated man in the 30-40 age range and the Home Counties region.   I would go further and say you have recently escaped from a six month kidnapping ordeal in which your nearest and dearest did everything they could to not pay any ransom but despite their best efforts you was released.   During this you managed to learn three oriental languages utilising a selection of take away menus and study materials provided by your captors.  You also built the sort of physique that Tarzan would be proud of.   

The police support team told you the road to recovery would be long and painful especially if you started by joining Cunts Corner on a Sunday evening when everybody there was sharpening their knives for ritual slaughter.   

I advise you to shut the fuck up while you still have the chance.   We have the gang's email address and can get in touch to have you whisked off again to the delight of your family and friends.   

Redacted might become ABDUCTED. 

• Like 1