CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I take great pleasure in the fact that to this day we still live rent free within his waterlogged head.

What I never understood is why he ended up being so traumatised by me. Compared to the absolute fucking kicking you gave him, my treatment by comparison was almost loving.

Still a high point for me on here. Poor JSP tried so fucking hard but eventually…The Cuntman Cometh…qualitah that night and no mistake.

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Still a high point for me on here. Poor JSP tried so fucking hard but eventually…The Cuntman Cometh…qualitah that night and no mistake.

I wish you’d been here for a cunt who called himself ‘Stoops’. He joined at about 6pm on a Friday night, introduced himself with ‘Hey guys!’ and then started whining that he was being picked on in the inevitable feeding frenzy that followed. He then said he didn’t care what any of us thought because he had a smoking hot French girlfriend; and then posted a selfie of the two of them. He was covered in acne with a square head, and she looked like a caelocanth. 
 A staggeringly stupid fucking cunt.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Semicolon just for Frank
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish you’d been here for a cunt who called himself ‘Stoops’. He joined at about 6pm on a Friday night, introduced himself with ‘Hey guys!’ and then started whining that he was being picked on in the inevitable feeding frenzy that followed. He then said he didn’t care what any of us thought because he had a smoking hot French girlfriend; and then posted a selfie of the two of them. He was covered in acne with a square head, and she looked like a caelocanth. 

I'd loved to have met him and offered my support. 

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you just imagine what pathetic weaselly little specimens decimus and the dog lipstick enthusiast wolfie look like.

On 13/09/2024 at 19:43, Decimus said:

You're on the button there, Aitch. This cunt gives me the legitimate creeps and I'd wager that his hard drive is hotter than Satan's cock, and five times as dirty.

I wonder how your employers(Norwich council) would react to the vile shit you have said about Madeleine McCann over the years among other things you little angry fucked up self projecting freak.You know what they say about twats who bleat the loudest about paedos all the time.BTW it's HAITCH not "aitch" you thick inbred southern wanker.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Pope has recently criticised both Kamala Harris and Donald Trump but urging American Catholics to vote anyway.   What do you think about this? 

He doesn't think .. he simply twitches when an electrical current is applied to his brain stem.

26 minutes ago, Redacted said:

I wonder how your employers(Norwich council) would react to the vile shit you have said about Madeleine McCann over the years among other things you little angry fucked up self projecting freak.You know what they say about twats who bleat the loudest about paedos all the time.BTW it's HAITCH not "aitch" you thick inbred southern wanker.

1: I don't know how they would react, what with "Norwich Council" not actually existing, you ill-informed, idiotic cunt.

2: Reported for paedo inferences.

3: Prepare your arsehole for the mother of all poundings. If there's one thing that won't be tolerated on here, it's stupid little cunts who don't realise that "haitch" is one of the most egregious errors a speaker of the English language can make.

I'm not sure what your plan was here, but all you've succeeded in achieving is embarrassing yourself to the point that it's all but now confirmed that you're a 15 year old northern thickster who should spend less time gaming with sex offenders and more time hitting the books.

Edited by Decimus
4: Rattled to fuck.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

1: I don't know how they would react, what with "Norwich Council" not actually existing, you ill-informed, idiotic cunt.

3: Prepare your arsehole for the mother of all poundings. If there's one thing that won't be tolerated on here, it's stupid little cunts who don't realise that "haitch" is one of the most egregious errors a speaker of the English language can make.

I'm not sure what your plan was here, but all you've succeeded in achieving is embarrassing yourself to the point that it's all but now confirmed that you're a 15 year old northern thickster who should spend less time gaming with sex offenders and more time hitting the books.

Am I in this?   I'm feeling rather flattered.   Seasoned and gently sauted on both sides served on a bed of the choicest, tenderest Italian salad leaves.   You like Mr? 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They don't exist? Really? 

https://www.norwich.gov.uk/site/ or maybe it's Norfolk County council? hmm! 

I don't think I'll take English lessons from a scummy worm who doesn't know the difference between 'were' and 'was' thanks.

Where were the paedo inferences? It's just a fact the weirdos who wake with paedos always on the mind probably have something to hide.It's called self projection.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You did shit your kex when Margo(t) rocked up as I recall.

36 minutes ago, Redacted said:

In this place, you have the shelf-life of a wedge of Gorgonzola in the Sahara, in July. And so, farewell…. dickhead.

Just now, Redacted said:

They don't exist? Really? 

https://www.norwich.gov.uk/site/ or maybe it's Norfolk County council? hmm! 

I don't think I'll take English lessons from a scummy worm who doesn't know the difference between 'were' and 'was' thanks.

Where were the paedo inferences? It's just a fact the weirdos who wake with paedos always on the mind probably have something to hide.It's called self projection.

1: There are seven local district councils within Norfolk, and one county council. None of them are called "Norwich council" but there is one called Norwich City Council.

2: The only point where I used the word "was" appeared in the final paragraph. If you believe that it should have read "I'm not sure what your plan were here" that's further confirmation that you're an illiterate, Jack Duckworth sounding, northern savage who hasn't mastered the English language as it should be spoken.

3: I'm not sure what waking with paedos is supposed to mean, but at this stage of the conversation you've made that much of a fucking hash of things, it comes as no surprise. Also, whatever it means, it's clearly inferring that I'm a nonce, so again, reported.

Christ, you're fucking thick.

Just now, Decimus said:

1: There are seven local district councils within Norfolk, and one county council. None of them are called "Norwich council" but there is one called Norwich City Council.

2: The only point where I used the word "was" appeared in the final paragraph. If you believe that it should have read "I'm not sure what your plan were here" that's further confirmation that you're an illiterate, Jack Duckworth sounding, northern savage who hasn't mastered the English language as it should be spoken.

3: I'm not sure what waking with paedos is supposed to mean, but at this stage of the conversation you've made that much of a fucking hash of things, it comes as no surprise. Also, whatever it means, it's clearly inferring that I'm a nonce, so again, reported.

Christ, you're fucking thick.

Don't worry I've reported the multiple times you and and a few other scum on here have called me a 'paedo' 'beast' etc. and that was just in the past week or so alone.Keep self projecting you little creep.

I'm not the fuckwit who's plastered his place of employment all over this site 😂

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Enjoy your evening. Tomorrow is another day. Dead cunt.

Can you imagine the shame he's going to feel tomorrow morning? 

Coming on here all guns blazing after two Smirnoff ices and making one of the most infamous of all grammatical errors in the history of our language. If he wasn't such a fucking idiot, I'd like to believe that he would be self-aware enough to never show his face on here again.

• Like 1

Just now, Redacted said:

Mhmm Norfolk County council it is.Stupid little fucking jobsworth.

All you have achieved this evening is to make make yourself look exactly like the easily riled, intellectually stunted, angry manchild that you are.

Genuinely, how did you think this was going to pan out? Think before you post, idiot.