CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

Frontline responders are being investigated for slightly bruising the "17 year old from Cardiff" and will face child abuse and criminal charges.  Starmer is writing a cheque for the £10 million it will cost to keep this cunt in jail for the rest of his life.  After that the Welcome Home card for Shamima she cow Begum.  

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Frontline responders are being investigated for slightly bruising the "17 year old from Cardiff" and will face child abuse and criminal charges.  Starmer is writing a cheque for the £10 million it will cost to keep this cunt in jail for the rest of his life.  After that the Welcome Home card for Shamima she cow Begum.  

Is there anychance of you setting up your own forum called Harold's Light Hearted Daily News Review?

• Like 1

From Twatter

1) MI5 is our homeland counter terrorist service, not MI6 2) the police statement says ‘born in Cardiff’ 3) the translation of Ali Al-Shakati from Arabic to English is “I have to go to my apartment”. It’s not a name

Regardless of who he is and where he comes from there is only one thing that should happen to this cunt.

38 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

Is there anychance of you setting up your own forum called Harold's Light Hearted Daily News Review?

Actually I'm following a number of stabbing stories to the point of sentencing, eg Tieran Carmody.  Look up this cunt and the crime details.   Let's see what the sentence is. 

50 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Actually I'm following a number of stabbing stories to the point of sentencing, eg Tieran Carmody.  Look up this cunt and the crime details.   Let's see what the sentence is. 

I think the sentence is "Harold is letting his little mind run away with itself"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

A solider stabbed 20 times in gillingham kent less than a week ago, this animal killing children, no protest from the peaceful community unsurprisingly. 250 more doctors and male-nurses entered illegally yesterday, yet the 100,000 people who attended Tommy Robinson event are far right? 

Two peaceful brothers attack the police and break a woman’s nose, these are armed police who could have easily lost their weapon and been shot with it, who would want to be a copper these days…

They are walking around on bail.  How would you fill Rachel Reeve's Black Hole Eddie? 

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Religion is almost certainly going to be the root cause of this attack and the deaths of three children. Take your prayers and shove them up your fucking arse. 

Lessons will be learnt. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

7pm tomorrow.. outside no.10. I'll see you there.

I don't take kindly to you using this tragic episode as an excuse to play more of your silly little games.

Knock it off or I'll knock you out.

Got it?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You can shut the fuck up as well.

36 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

It has been confirmed that he is the son of Rwandan immigrants .. a nasty despicable cunt regardless.

The straw that broke the camel's back, P. Definitely a cheeky little 17 year-old white whipper-snapper from Cardiff... no covering up or hiding the identity of this rotten honky.

@King Billy we might not be the best of friends, but I'll be expecting to see you and your toothless gob tomorrow night. Stay away, Raasters. This one is not for flakes. 

• Like 1