CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've never been to South Africa and doubt I ever will, a dangerous place by all accounts... like so many other places that have been colonised and the native peoples being subjugated. Would it be different if it hadn't been taken over and apartheid there never existed? We may never know. What do you think of @The Beast saying that whites should never have gone there, or anywhere else in the first place? 

I know I'm stating the obvious but it's in human nature to travel to new places and settle and create wealth in new lands. You only have to look at Europe throughout history... the Visigoths or the Angles, Saxons, Jutes for example. I understand The Beasts sadness at the state of the UK but he seems to ignore the fact that without war, conquest etc he wouldn't be responding to me in English. I think he may have been radicalised. Lol

Ignore @scotty you old fart .. he's been sniffing lines of bone meal.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panzy has never mentioned having a son, the potato hoarding, navvy alcoholic, Beast abandoning, Fenian cunt. 

Well I never. I can't believe that cunt @PANZER MURPHY had a son, who went on to own Cuntscorner. I find it harder to believe The Beast allowed his old man to take so many hidings here and not step in as the site owner. Poor Panzer, oblivious to the fact his own son voted Brexit. 

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So were the Greeks and they founded Western Civilisation. 

Indeed, 'The Cradle of Civilisation' the home of Plato and Aristotle, the latter shaped the philosophical teachings of Christian and Muslim scholars alike from antiquity to the Renaissance period by formulating logic, reason and considered inquiry - personal attributes you seem bereft of. Instead you spew baseless bigotry, mutilated history and twisted values. Childe, you have too much time on your hands and you appear to be a Nazi but without the intelligence and charm. Your outpourings are jeopardising The Corner. I've asked you nicely, this time I'm telling you - Tone it down and post less, you don't need to articulate an opinion on everything, otherwise you're going to end up on the Mod Q and you'll realise first hand what's it like to be under authoritarian control.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've never been to South Africa and doubt I ever will, a dangerous place by all accounts... like so many other places that have been colonised and the native peoples being subjugated. Would it be different if it hadn't been taken over and apartheid there never existed? We may never know. What do you think of @The Beast saying that whites should never have gone there, or anywhere else in the first place? 

I know I'm stating the obvious but it's in human nature to travel to new places and settle and create wealth in new lands. You only have to look at Europe throughout history... the Visigoths or the Angles, Saxons, Jutes for example. I understand The Beasts sadness at the state of the UK but he seems to ignore the fact that without war, conquest etc he wouldn't be responding to me in English. I think he may have been radicalised. Lol

Once you bring up colonialism, we are getting to the nub of the issue. The revenge motives are all held here.

As far as I am aware, people were speaking in the same dialect in England long before colonisation.

I don’t hear shitlibs expressing their guilt about England’s long history of wars with other European nations.

I've never been to South Africa and doubt I ever will, a dangerous place by all accounts... like so many other places that have been colonised and the native peoples being subjugated. Would it be different if it hadn't been taken over and apartheid there never existed?

It certainly would be different. This bloke comes across as a bit deranged tbh, but he makes an interesting point about pre-colonisation SA being devoid of multi-storey homes, brick or stone built dwellings, and monuments. It's debatable whether that's a good or bad thing.

https://youtu.be/woAFfMOakcQ?si=dRq74fw8n--J67mX

50 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Once you bring up colonialism, we are getting to the nub of the issue. The revenge motives are all held here.

As far as I am aware, people were speaking in the same dialect in England long before colonisation.

There are no revenge motives at all from me pointing out that colonisation can have a negative effect on the native populations and positive or negative effects on that lands infrastructure at the time and going forward. Would Britain have the road networks it has today weren't it for the Roman colonisation of Britain and them building roads that we still use today like Watling street for example? I don't think people should 'avenge' something that they weren't alive to experience (slavery of all colours for example) and neither should anybody apologise for what people may or may not have done centuries ago. People spoke various languages and variations of languages before England as a country and Old English even existed. Colonialism, conquering, war etc is based on tribalism, profit, expansion and people displacement due to population increase in their native lands and the need for power. The Egyptians, Mayans etc all did it and it's nothing new. Its in our human nature, wouldn't you agree?

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There are no revenge motives at all from me pointing out that colonisation can have a negative affect on the native populations and positive or negative affects on that lands infrastructure at the time and going forward. Would Britain have the road networks it has today weren't it for the Roman colonisation of Britain and them building roads that we still use today like Watling street for example. I don't people should 'avenge' something that they weren't alive to experience (slavery of all colours for example) and neither should anybody apologise for what people may or may not have done centuries ago. People spoke various languages and variations of languages before England as a country and Old English even existed. Colonialism, conquering, war etc is based on tribalism, profit, expansion (land) and people displacement due to population increase and the need for power. The Egyptians, Mayans etc and all did it and it's nothing new. Its in our human nature, wouldn't you agree?

Groups or tribes exploring and conquering is the natural order, of course.

My point is that we are now weak and betrayed, in a terminal state of managed decline. I don’t go out on the streets celebrating it because my government tells me it is the decent and correct thing to do. 

I am not making it personal to you. I am merely giving my opinion on what I see. 

37 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Groups or tribes exploring and conquering is the natural order, of course.

My point is that we are now weak and betrayed, in a terminal state of managed decline. I don’t go out on the streets celebrating it because my government tells me it is the decent and correct thing to do. 

I am not making it personal to you. I am merely giving my opinion on what I see. 

Although we clearly disagree on a lot of things, we agree on this country being weak and not listening to it's majority in terms of immigration levels and allowing itself to be bullied for part of it's past nobody alive today was part of. I would say most countries, to some degree have a a certain number of non indigenous people that live there and in some cases have for many generations. The key is keeping a healthy balance where the majority who have been there and developed that country are always the majority and people that settle in that country have similar customs, learn or already speak the language and if religious, follow the same religion or one that's compatible with that countries religion... which has a direct influence on that countries culture and laws. Successive UK governments haven't managed it correctly and were now in this mess. Through trade, travel and intermarriage people movement is inevitable and racial lines the world over will be blurred more as time continues, not less... whether we like or not. Take me for example, wherever I go in the world whitey, darkie and all colours in between of lady love me and also my massive schlong, I could have had a tribe of every shade had I not been careful. 

Anyways, I'm cooking Curry Goat and rice and peas today and I might wash it down with some Irish Guinness. 

You gonna pop over?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There are no revenge motives at all from me pointing out that colonisation can have a negative effect on the native populations and positive or negative effects on that lands infrastructure at the time and going forward. Would Britain have the road networks it has today weren't it for the Roman colonisation of Britain and them building roads that we still use today like Watling street for example? I don't think people should 'avenge' something that they weren't alive to experience (slavery of all colours for example) and neither should anybody apologise for what people may or may not have done centuries ago. People spoke various languages and variations of languages before England as a country and Old English even existed. Colonialism, conquering, war etc is based on tribalism, profit, expansion and people displacement due to population increase in their native lands and the need for power. The Egyptians, Mayans etc all did it and it's nothing new. Its in our human nature, wouldn't you agree?

As one of the Corner's more informed contributors OCR, do you agree that the Chinese are cunts? I for one, would give three resounding cheers to see them all die from eating some ghastly dog/chicken hybrid animal. 

Rat

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

As one of the Corner's more informed contributors OCR, do you agree that the Chinese are cunts? I for one, would give three resounding cheers to see them all die from eating some ghastly dog/chicken hybrid animal. 

Rat

Apart from a select few Chinese people, BBQ spare ribs, king prawn chow mein, Kung Fu and crispy shredded beef, they can go fuck themselves. 

I've never had a Chinese lady though, I remember admiring them, in their traditional attire in Kai restaurant. Have you?

I don't think people should 'avenge' something that they weren't alive to experience

So you'll be returning that 'Windrush' payout, then?

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, that's right... you naive, adolescent-like, can't stop wanking, inferiority complexed northern ignoramus.

We can't all be wrong.

Firstly why is some creepy angry old poof wishing an adult man was an adolescent? Secondly how would you know if i can't stop wanking, have you got cameras set up watching me you fucking weirdo? Thirdly what have anyone's wanking habits got to do with you dog fucker mong? are you the wanking gestapo?

Finally congrats on winning gold at the olympics in the 'most litres of dog cum swallowed in 10 minutes tournament' mate 👍🏻

P.S enjoy! 😂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

Firstly why is some creepy angry old poof wishing an adult man was an adolescent? Secondly how would you know if i can't stop wanking, have you got cameras set up watching me you fucking weirdo? Thirdly what have anyone's wanking habits got to do with you dog fucker mong? are you the wanking gestapo?

Finally congrats on winning gold at the olympics in the 'most litres of dog cum swallowed in 10 minutes tournament' mate 👍🏻

P.S enjoy! 😂

Well, that was worth waiting for!

We could do with a few more Leopards in Britain.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, 'The Cradle of Civilisation' the home of Plato and Aristotle, the latter shaped the philosophical teachings of Christian and Muslim scholars alike from antiquity to the Renaissance period by formulating logic, reason and considered inquiry - personal attributes you seem bereft of. Instead you spew baseless bigotry, mutilated history and twisted values. Childe, you have too much time on your hands and you appear to be a Nazi but without the intelligence and charm. Your outpourings are jeopardising The Corner. I've asked you nicely, this time I'm telling you - Tone it down and post less, you don't need to articulate an opinion on everything, otherwise you're going to end up on the Mod Q and you'll realise first hand what's it like to be under authoritarian control.

Well the gloves are really off.   I must say I'm quite taken aback.  Here I was thinking everything was going well in love and war, family relations were ticking along nicely, all was well with us and the world and then you say something like this.  I'm completely outraged. 

2 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

P.S enjoy! 😂

Why would you want to share that video here? You sick cunt and what a surprise @and and @Miles liked your post. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well the gloves are really off.   I must say I'm quite taken aback.  Here I was thinking everything was going well in love and war, family relations were ticking along nicely, all was well with us and the world and then you say something like this.  I'm completely outraged. 

Even when told to shut the fuck up for 5 minutes, you can't help but spout more demented shite. You're not going to make it to the end of summer here, you fucking idiot. Remember, Harold, when you're peering in unable to post (like before) in the future, I'll be laughing at you. 

Lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Why would you want to share that video here? You sick cunt and what a surprise @and and @Miles liked your post. 

What's your problem, Windrush?

It's cheaper (and safer) than going on safari. LOL

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apart from a select few Chinese people, BBQ spare ribs, king prawn chow mein, Kung Fu and crispy shredded beef, they can go fuck themselves. 

I've never had a Chinese lady though, I remember admiring them, in their traditional attire in Kai restaurant. Have you?

Let's face it OCR, crispy shredded beef could be crispy shredded anything. My money's on Yeti penis. 

Rat

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Let's face it OCR, crispy shredded beef could be crispy shredded anything. My money's on Yeti penis. 

Rat

I always wondered what they did with the discarded bits from a circumcision...

6 minutes ago, Miles said:

It started like a household tabby preparing to tease wolfie.

It was truly terrifying, it was like watching a serial predator stalking it's prey, 3 or 4 minutes of quiet, while it sussed out the situation, then when it struck, there was no escape.

I must confess, I thought the dog was going to wake up and chase it off, they looked a similar size, but that leopard was a psycho killer.