CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

He’ll be gone by tomorrow pm. Guaranteed. Watch and learn. 

You're basically an Oblivion NPC at this point in terms of your awkward and repetitive attempts at interacting with other members. Being an old bastard, I doubt you'd get the reference, but it's more for the benefit of the child you're attempting to groom and manipulate into attacking me for want of having anything original to say yourself.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You're basically an Oblivion NPC at this point in terms of your awkward and repetitive attempts at interacting with other members. Being an old bastard, I doubt you'd get the reference, but it's more for the benefit of the child you're attempting to groom and manipulate into attacking me for want of having anything original to say yourself.

You ok Decci Babes?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

It only works if it’s funny. You just seem bitter and totally drained of any humour. What’s happening to you? 

Fucks sake Frank. Could you be more dull, repetitive and weak? Every post ends the same way…a mock concerned question. Up your game about 50% and try to rise to the level of ‘lame.’ Such a shame.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Proper is usually alright in my book, but I think it was a bit below the belt to call me a gay cuck and a manic depressive cokehead all in one post. I could have called him a pot-scrubbing, potty-cleaning old porter cunt, but I like to keep things civilised.

Really?  

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It only works if it’s funny. You just seem bitter and totally drained of any humour. What’s happening to you? 

are you looking, and talking to yourself in a mirror?  Standing there, a semi erect sausage dog hanging off your semi flaccid 'penis' (large clit)

• Like 1

On 30/07/2024 at 07:34, Eddie said:

A solider stabbed 20 times in gillingham kent less than a week ago, this animal killing children, no protest from the peaceful community unsurprisingly. 250 more doctors and male-nurses entered illegally yesterday, yet the 100,000 people who attended Tommy Robinson event are far right? 

Two peaceful brothers attack the police and break a woman’s nose, these are armed police who could have easily lost their weapon and been shot with it, who would want to be a copper these days…

But you are listening too much to dangerous lying Elon Musk and not enough to Keir Starmer.   One is a highly successful businessman.  The other is a failure four weeks into the job.   Guess which one I'm not talking about? 

1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

Mrs. Lugs is 12 inches away, sat watching 8 out of 10 cats and banging on about the fucking cat flap. Tomorrow's headlines:

"Scunthorpe woman abandoned outside A & E with a cat flap wedged up her arse and cat superglued to her lap"

Sorry Buggers, I missed this before. It would have caught my attention if you had added 'from getting a ripped arsehole'. No need then to mention the cat flap.

Happy to help.

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Really?  

Well I thought so before today, but let's face the facts...His little chubby has gotten so excited over a few Tommy Robinson tweets that he's come out with the wildly emotional stance that no one should be allowed to live in the UK unless they're a native. I don't agree with that view, but anyone is entitled to have it. What I take umbrage with is the fact that he clearly thinks an exception should be made where he's concerned, what with him being the descendant of a potato hoarding, navvy alcoholic Fenian cunt.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, as you well know, you sick cunt. Kindly reacquaint Proper with that adage.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

what with him being the descendant of a potato hoarding, navvy alcoholic Fenian cunt.

Panzy has never mentioned having a son, the potato hoarding, navvy alcoholic, Beast abandoning, Fenian cunt. 

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don’t wish to be rude to you as you seem to be a decent punter. 
The people that have inhabited these islands for a millennia are the natives and they are white. That is incontrovertible.

We only have this homeland, we can’t go anywhere else. Other groups do have their own homeland they can retreat to if things get bad. We don’t.

Giving political power away to alien groups is stupid and treacherous.

Talk about state the obvious, of course white people are indigenous to most of Europe. I remember asking you about non indigenous whites in South Africa, Caribbean, Australia etc and you said something like they shouldn't have gone there. 

Things is, we are where we are, in this mixed world. You seem to want to rewrite history and cancel the conquering of lands and migration of people over millennia. I'm not in any way saying illegal migrants should be allowed to stay here and I think immigration should be drastically reduced and skills based but I still don't get your wish that Empires weren't built and every cunt stayed where they were, forever... It goes against human nature. I'd understand if you said you'd want to deport every none white but I don't get the your idea of hoping, for the sake of racial purity that all races stayed where the originate? Didn't a load of South African whites 'retreat' back to Europe when things got bad?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When it comes to arguments or fights on here, you're always in the thick of it aren't you, Pen. You're acting like a steroid using, fight seeking, too much testosterone geezer. Why is that?

Don't bother answering you stupid cunt. 

What the fuck are you on about you dithering old fart.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well I thought so before today, but let's face the facts...His little chubby has gotten so excited over a few Tommy Robinson tweets that he's come out with the wildly emotional stance that no one should be allowed to live in the UK unless they're a native. I don't agree with that view, but anyone is entitled to have it. What I take umbrage with is the fact that he clearly thinks an exception should be made where he's concerned, what with him being the descendant of a potato hoarding, navvy alcoholic Fenian cunt.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, as you well know, you sick cunt. Kindly reacquaint Proper with that adage.

Wait 'til he gets his massive pay rise. He's hardly approachable now.

Can you tell me more about the goose?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Didn't a load of South African whites 'retreat' back to Europe when things got bad?

I'm delighted to note that since the white overlords relinquished governance of South Africa to it's indigenous population, the nation has become a haven of peace, tranquility and prosperity. 👍👍👍

28 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm delighted to note that since the white overlords relinquished governance of South Africa to it's indigenous population, the nation has become a haven of peace, tranquility and prosperity. 👍👍👍

I've never been to South Africa and doubt I ever will, a dangerous place by all accounts... like so many other places that have been colonised and the native peoples being subjugated. Would it be different if it hadn't been taken over and apartheid there never existed? We may never know. What do you think of @The Beast saying that whites should never have gone there, or anywhere else in the first place? 

I know I'm stating the obvious but it's in human nature to travel to new places and settle and create wealth in new lands. You only have to look at Europe throughout history... the Visigoths or the Angles, Saxons, Jutes for example. I understand The Beasts sadness at the state of the UK but he seems to ignore the fact that without war, conquest etc he wouldn't be responding to me in English. I think he may have been radicalised. Lol