CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a disgusting fucking subhuman fat fucking pig. One of your neighbours?

You're old and wise enough to show a little more tolerance, EC. What on earth is going on inside your nut?

Mr Fabulous is one of the reasons I don't go to Peckham now.  One of Southark Council and the Labour Party's finest.   M&S closed down in the Walworth Road partly because of the level of store thefts.   I' m sorry to say they create ghettos instead of "communities".  Sorry for them and sorry for us. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mr Fabulous is one of the reasons I don't go to Peckham now.  One of Southark Council and the Labour Party's finest.   M&S closed down in the Walworth Road partly because of the level of store thefts.   I' m sorry to say they create ghettos instead of "communities".  Sorry for them and sorry for us. 

H, bro.. I see those two dick-swinging fellas have reached the final of the women's boxing at the olympics in Paris. Who do you fancy?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

H, bro.. I see those two dick-swinging fellas have reached the final of the women's boxing at the olympics in Paris. Who do you fancy?

Shurely shome mishtake there, Francis, I hope you're not suggesting H is a bender?

7 minutes ago, and said:

Shurely shome mishtake there, Francis, I hope you're not suggesting H is a bender?

On the contrary, dear And. Obvs it's not right, but it might be a good fight. I'd be keen to hear @Wolfie's analysis. Wolfie, you timber-headed berk, who's your money on?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wow, as a student of the gentleman's art of bashing the living daylights out of the opposing fuckers brain, I'd love to see a new twist on the sport.   Still as machete killers are being let out of prison after serving only 18 months to make way for brick throwing "hard right" protestors, I really do believe I'm living through The Decline and Fall of the British Empire played out in slow motion on our streets.  Elon Musk... if you was THAT wrong all your life, you would not have MADE SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wow, as a student of the gentleman's art of bashing the living daylights out of the opposing fuckers brain, I'd love to see a new twist on the sport.   Still as machete killers are being let out of prison after serving only 18 months to make way for brick throwing "hard right" protestors, I really do believe I'm living through The Decline and Fall of the British Empire played out in slow motion on our streets.  Elon Musk... if you was THAT wrong all your life, you would not have MADE SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY. 

Forget all that manipulated racist shit, H.. that's for thickos Billy and Eric. We're staring in the face and all-male olympic boxing finale for women. What on earth is going on?

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Forget all that manipulated racist shit, H.. that's for thickos Billy and Eric. We're staring in the face and all-male olympic boxing finale for women. What on earth is going on?

So much has changed that I feel like a figure on another planet moving through an alien landscape.  Everything is a distorted image of what it once was.  Take boxing, I associate the sport with clubs for amateurs in south and north London and round the country.   Boxing was encouraged as a healthy outlet for young males.  During the war enlisted guys were encouraged to compete in boxing tournaments in the navy and army.  Some of these guys turned professional afterwards and trained in well known gyms over pibs for example in the Old Kent Road.  Now of course, none of those guys would recognise the Old Kent Road if they walked down it now.   You couldn't go for a drink down there now.  It's a shit hole and a good exame of what multi culutralism has done to this country.   Emptied out the white working class instead of encouraging them to stay and replaced them with low quality detritis oblivious to slum conditions. 

Boxing as a noble art has vanished which is about the same as everything else in Britain.  The private pension country spread Range Rover pockets might not be affected yet, but they WILL be indirectly hurt by what's going on as Britain becomes increasingly squalid divided and unstable. 

I survey the scene strapped into my rocking chair, completely naked, sweat pouring off my body, straining at the leash in a perverted form of S&M isometric exercise. 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

that's proper fucked up Zorbs.

It's like black people complaining about the legacy of slavery, then winning all the running events in the Olympics. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It happened recently and I doubt you have forgotten it, so I'm sure you aware of the parable of ELC. He came, he saw and he spouted non-stop racist fucking bollocks, he was killed.

The brain dead cunt assumed that this site would be a cesspit where he could spout his ill-informed nonsense without any sort of comeback or censure. But there's a difference between every so often pointing out inequalities, perceived or real, between the various treatment of different ethnic groups within this country, and making it the subject of EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. POST. you make for weeks on end.

You're not a fucking national crusader who can inspire the ranks with your tepid, worn out bilge. In fact, by stating that you'd even deport third generation immigrants, you're advocating racial policies that haven't been seen since the Nuremberg laws. 

You're a nasty old cunt who ordinarily gets absolutely destroyed when trying to contribute to any topic other than race relations, mainly because you're thick as fucking shit and have nothing to add. You may think you can dine out on the Alf Garnett card indefinitely because you've received positive feedback from people who are quite rightly disgusted by recent events, but it won't last. 

And when your note of racist credit runs out, I'll be here waiting to fucking dispatch you to wherever it is Roops has sent all my other victims over the years.

Cunt.

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

that's proper fucked up Zorbs.

It's like black people complaining about the legacy of slavery, then winning all the running events in the Olympics. 

Thousands came out to face down the right wing rioters when there weren't any there.  What a statement!    What a heart warming positive.   I will drop off to sleep tonight happy and contented. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It happened recently and I doubt you have forgotten it, so I'm sure you aware of the parable of ELC. He came, he saw and he spouted non-stop racist fucking bollocks, he was killed.

The brain dead cunt assumed that this site would be a cesspit where he could spout his ill-informed bollocks without any sort of comeback or censure. But there's a difference between every so often pointing out inequalities, perceived or real, between the various treatment of different ethnic groups within this country, and making it the subject of EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. POST. you make for weeks on end.

You're not a fucking national crusader who can inspire the ranks with your tepid, worn out bilge. In fact, by stating that you'd even deport third generation immigrants, you're advocating racial policies that haven't been seen since the Nuremberg laws. 

You're a nasty old cunt who ordinarily gets absolutely destroyed when trying to contribute to any topic other than race relations, mainly because you're thick as fucking shit and have nothing to add. You may think you can dine out on the Alf Garnett card indefinitely because you've received positive feedback from people who are quite rightly disgusted by recent events, but it won't last. 

And when your note of racist credit runs out, I'll be here waiting to fucking dispatch you to wherever it is Roops has sent all my other victims over the years.

Cunt.

Did you come back just to torpedo me?   I feel flattered. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So much has changed that I feel like a figure on another planet moving through an alien landscape.  Everything is a distorted image of what it once was.  Take boxing, I associate the sport with clubs for amateurs in south and north London and round the country.   Boxing was encouraged as a healthy outlet for young males.  During the war enlisted guys were encouraged to compete in boxing tournaments in the navy and army.  Some of these guys turned professional afterwards and trained in well known gyms over pibs for example in the Old Kent Road.  Now of course, none of those guys would recognise the Old Kent Road if they walked down it now.   You couldn't go for a drink down there now.  It's a shit hole and a good exame of what multi culutralism has done to this country.   Emptied out the white working class instead of encouraging them to stay and replaced them with low quality detritis oblivious to slum conditions. 

Boxing as a noble art has vanished which is about the same as everything else in Britain.  The private pension country spread Range Rover pockets might not be affected yet, but they WILL be indirectly hurt by what's going on as Britain becomes increasingly squalid divided and unstable. 

I survey the scene strapped into my rocking chair, completely naked, sweat pouring off my body, straining at the leash in a perverted form of S&M isometric exercise. 

Are you ill?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The brain dead cunt assumed that this site would be a cesspit where he could spout his ill-informed nonsense without any sort of comeback or censure. But there's a difference between every so often pointing out inequalities, perceived or real, between the various treatment of different ethnic groups within this country, and making it the subject of EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. POST. you make for weeks on end.

Cunt.

What is the matter with you? Learn to live with your mistakes (Canada)

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thousands came out to face down the right wing rioters when there weren't any there.  What a statement!    What a heart warming positive.   I will drop off to sleep tonight happy and contented. 

They’ve been picking some strange locations to find racists to confront.

If they want to “confront” racists, maybe they should all march to Millwall one Saturday and see how that fucking goes for them. 
 I saw the group of around a thousand quislings in London. A fifty strong football mob would have scattered 80% and kicked fuck out of the remaining 20% in under 10 minutes.

• Like 2

You’ve got that bit right you stupid little twat.

Pseud wanker. Embarrassing.

37 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is the matter with you? Learn to live with your mistakes (Canada)

As a man who was born a half-blood mongrel during a fascist occupation that was obsessed with racial purity, I'm somewhat surprised that you haven't take offence to some of the disgusting shit I'm kicking back against on here.

And as for Canada, the only mistake would have been moving to Québec, which I would never do for fairly obvious reasons.

Haawwheeehawww oui oui oui, le boulanger, sacre bleu and fuck right off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As a man who was born a half-blood mongrel during a fascist occupation that was obsessed with racial purity, I'm somewhat surprised that you haven't take offence to some of the disgusting shit I'm kicking back against on here.

And as for Canada, the only mistake would have been moving to Québec, which I would never do for fairly obvious reasons.

Shut up you coke addled manic depressive gay fucking cuckold.

After years of posting vitriol and bile of every description you are going on a moral campaign because a few fucking bricks have been thrown. You wet fucking leper.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Totally shot to pieces. Desperately sad to witness. Jesus.

• Like 2