CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

58 minutes ago, Miles said:

Is your dog called NIPPER?

You know Pen, there have been times in the past that you have dropped the banality mask and replied to topics that I, and most of the folk on here would recognised as having genuine thought, perhaps even a modicum of intelligence applied to them. 

This is not one of them, and sadly this is 99 % of your output. 

Think before you post. Stop flooding the site with irrelevant bullshit.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You know Pen, there have been times in the past that you have dropped the banality mask and replied to topics that I, and most of the folk on here would recognised as having genuine thought, perhaps even a modicum of intelligence applied to them. 

You do come across as being rather unhappy with your lot.

10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You’re lucky. All of yours are on here.

Look at them all leaping to your defence with the fucking pasting you get from all and sundry.

Dog hating thundercunt.

There some good reasons why people can come to dislike or be afraid of dogs .. random attacks by dogs are not unknown and a few of those attacks are fatal. Many owners are naive and lack understanding of their four-legged friend. Some describe themselves as dog lovers but happlliy keep breeds that have known serious medical issues such as breathing problems. There also emotional support dogs that sadly all too often are given to individual who are unable to look after the dog. One of my work collegues (a rather vain and selfish man) was given a small dog for company. Yes he loved that dog and look it for walks and the dog seemed to love him. The end of the story was not good however as "John" (not his real name) committed suicide and was not found for several weeks and the dog starved to death. There was also the sad case of "Ruswarp" a collie and constant Graham Nuttall who campaigned to save the Settle to Carlisle Railway .. sadly Ruswarp was found near death by his dead owner some weeks later after he and is owner had gone walking together in the mid Wales Hills. Many were touched by this act of faith .. I was sad about was what the dog had suffered and the lack of forethought by his owner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

When's @Admin going to step in? Perhaps they're not listening.

As I said the other day, more than enough has already been said to action something. Python Pants was warned some years ago about flooding the site with pointless bollocks – and nothing's changed. In fact it's gotten worse. Needless snipes every fucking day. Most noms Pen posts are precisely what you'd expect from a teenager on an animal abuse website which targets dogs as being evil. It's incredible really: huge headline font copied & pasted from a mainstream media page we've probably already seen. Absolutely pathetic. There's no thought, no creativity, no discourse. Isn't this supposed to be a website for adults to discuss while letting off a bit of steam?

Do something or you're going to lose your best punters. I'd say the quietness of some is already indicative of this. You'll be left scraping the barrel for want of better members.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Miles said:

There some good reasons why people can come to dislike or be afraid of dogs .. random attacks by dogs are not unknown and a few of those attacks are fatal. Many owners are naive and lack understanding of their four-legged friend. Some describe themselves as dog lovers but happlliy keep breeds that have known serious medical issues such as breathing problems. There also emotional support dogs that sadly all too often are given to individual who are unable to look after the dog. One of my work collegues (a rather vain and selfish man) was given a small dog for company. Yes he loved that dog and look it for walks and the dog seemed to love him. The end of the story was not good however as "John" (not his real name) committed suicide and was not found for several weeks and the dog starved to death. There was also the sad case of "Ruswarp" a collie and constant Graham Nuttall who campaigned to save the Settle to Carlisle Railway .. sadly Ruswarp was found near death by his dead owner some weeks later after he and is owner had gone walking together in the mid Wales Hills. Many were touched by this act of faith .. I was sad about what the dog had suffered and the lack of forethought by his owner.

Oh Pen!...

https://ibb.co/LhbCL8y

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When's @Admin going to step in? Perhaps they're not listening.

As I said the other day, more than enough has already been said to action something. Python Pants was warned some years ago about flooding the site with pointless bollocks – and nothing's changed. In fact it's gotten worse. Needless snipes every fucking day. Most noms Pen posts are precisely what you'd expect from a teenager on an animal abuse website which targets dogs as being evil. It's incredible really: huge headline font copied & pasted from a mainstream media page we've probably already seen. Absolutely pathetic. There's no thought, no creativity, no discourse. Isn't this supposed to be a website for adults to discuss while letting off a bit of steam?

Do something or you're going to lose your best punters. I'd say the quietness of some is already indicative of this. You'll be left scraping the barrel for want of better members.

A question Wolfie .. I know a dog lover who has worked fot the Dogs Trust .. he is a keen supporter of Fox Hunting .. What are you thoughts about Fox Hunting?

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If I ever see that crossing the road dragging you along, you will both go around my wheel arch. 

Say what you will about me, Ed, but I expect that threatening an innocent animal on these pages won't be well received. Have a chat with yourself.

36 minutes ago, Miles said:

There some good reasons why people can come to dislike or be afraid of dogs .. random attacks by dogs are not unknown 

Ah that explains it then, PTSD from a dog related incident in 1993.

I can picture the scene...

You running down some Godawful 'ginnel' in Crewe, desperately trying not to trip up over your enormous appendage, with Grizzler, the original dog from the 'Walls' advert, chasing you down and licking his fucking chops whilst growling "SAUSAGES!"

Absolutely Priceless.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Say what you will about me, Ed, but I expect that threatening an innocent animal on these pages won't be well received. Have a chat with yourself.

If I didn't suspect that he was already firmly lodged there, I'd tell you to shove your gay dog up your bent arse.

Pair of queer looking cunts.