CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Per capita, members of the LGBT community are far more likely to commit horrendous sexual offences.

That's a fact.

As you are a member of the alphabet people and also a high ranking grand wizard of trainspotters anonymous, are you telling me that you don't start legging it to the back door everytime that your doorbell rings?

You are LGBT are you not?

• Like 1

On 13/09/2024 at 20:27, Miles said:

You are LGBT are you not?

Jesus wept. How many times have you commented today, just for the sake of it?

Post after post after post of utter pointless bollocks. Give it a rest, ffs.

Better still, permanently disappear – the quality of the site will improve immeasurably for it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept. How many times have you commented today, just for the sake of it?

Post after post after post of utter pointless bollocks. Give it a rest, ffs.

Better still, permanently disappear – the quality of site will improve immeasurably for it.

Fuck Yourself Off!

1 hour ago, Miles said:

Anyway nice knowing you H .. just don't let them bang the cell door shut behind you. :o

I have the "Starmer" Get Outta Jail card.   It's truly disgusting the way this fucking third world government has performed in less than 3 months. 

Pensioner Fuel Allowance /Prisoner Amnesty/LapDog Lammy 

What a hat trick!   It couldn't get any worse could it?  There's real signs of desperation running underneath this so called government. 

22 hours ago, southerncunt said:

And you are?

You do come across as old and miserable.  The sort who would spend his day staring at milk bottles trying to turn the milk sour. Thinking that the dog loves you when it sits there with its tail between its legs and knows that you are a miserable old cut.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Every cunt, even Saucepants was better than you…now…fuck off, you’re surplus. Wanker.

Peter, you know very well you're pissing in the wind, nobody takes the slightest notice of your requests, you're not the man of authority that you think you are.

4 hours ago, Miles said:

Thinking that the dog loves you when it sits there with its tail between its legs and knows that you are a miserable old cut.

Seems to be a pattern on here, @Wolfie suffers from the same affliction, and presumably his pet does as well, dogs and their owners are very similar, it's a recognised fact.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s a point… where are you Saucepants? You delusional, underendowed, bankrupt child abusing Vidal Sassoon spastic.

I take great pleasure in the fact that to this day we still live rent free within his waterlogged head.

What I never understood is why he ended up being so traumatised by me. Compared to the absolute fucking kicking you gave him, my treatment by comparison was almost loving.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I take great pleasure in the fact that to this day we still live rent free within his waterlogged head.

What I never understood is why he ended up being so traumatised by me. Compared to the absolute fucking kicking you gave him, my treatment by comparison was almost loving.

Probably because you made him all nervy by infiltrating that music website where he used to cruise for teenage boys. The filthy little shmiegel.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably because you made him all nervy by infiltrating that music website where he used to cruise for teenage boys. The filthy little shmiegel.

It was the closest I ever came to quitting The Corner permanently to be honest with you.

He made out that my 'Hull' nomination was a word for word plagiarism of the post he put up on peedo.com. Obviously and inevitably once the site was hunted down it was categorically proven that he posted his lifted version a couple of days after mine, but more than a few people on here didn't immediately dismiss his claims and instead asked him to provide evidence to back himself up.

That anyone ever doubted me, especially those who I'd never had an issue with, was and still is a constantly sore point and I'll never fucking forget or forgive it.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was the closest I ever came to quitting The Corner permanently to be honest with you.

He made out that my 'Hull' nomination was a word for word plagiarism of the post he put up on peedo.com. Obviously and inevitably once the site was hunted down it was categorically proven that he posted his lifted version a couple of days after mine, but more than a few people on here didn't immediately dismiss his claims and instead asked him to provide evidence to back himself up.

That anyone ever doubted me, especially those who I'd never had an issue with, was and still is a constantly sore point and I'll never fucking forget or forgive it.

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Pope has recently criticised both Kamala Harris and Donald Trump but urging American Catholics to vote anyway.   What do you think about this?