CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

3 hours ago, Frank said:

H, you probably won't remember my old mate, Alfie Noakes. He's dead now. A few of us from the BC used to share recipes on the Corner every Friday until he plagiarised a well-known southern Indian dish. He copy and pasted, word-for-word, a recipe from Vineet Bhatia's cookbook 'Happy Nan' whilst trying to pull it off as his own. The cunting he received from yours truly went down in the history books. Southern might be on the other side of the world, but he's practically Noaksy's twin... a redundant, barking, and bitter old tool with absolutely fucking nothing to offer these pages. 

Frank, you’re about as relevant on here as Wilbur Wright at NASA. You ‘all our yesterdays’ half-faggot.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Frank said:

H, you probably won't remember my old mate, Alfie Noakes. He's dead now. A few of us from the BC used to share recipes on the Corner every Friday until he plagiarised a well-known southern Indian dish. He copy and pasted, word-for-word, a recipe from Vineet Bhatia's cookbook 'Happy Nan' whilst trying to pull it off as his own. The cunting he received from yours truly went down in the history books. Southern might be on the other side of the world, but he's practically Noaksy's twin... a redundant, barking, and bitter old tool with absolutely fucking nothing to offer these pages. 

Frank, 

You are clearly an educated man, and evidenced by your sartorial edits in the past, an affluent one. I like your style of writing. Try more of it, even at my expense, and I will reciprocate. I will not parley however, with any of the fucking clapping seal retards who have seen fit to attach themselves to your coat tails, as  they have been responsible for my recent lack of interest in the contents of the site.

You may continue.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Miles said:

Oh look you got a like from Decimus .. seek help.

102 posts in the last seven days and counting.

How many of those have been absolutely pointless, just a case of you bashing out any old shite and flooding the site for your own desperate need for attention as you have absolutely no life outside of this? I'll tell you how many, 102. 

Just fuck off and die already, you old fucking twat.

2) Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

102 posts in the last seven days and counting.

How many of those have been absolutely pointless, just a case of you bashing out any old shite and flooding the site for your own desperate need for attention as you have absolutely no life outside of this? I'll tell you how many, 102. 

Just fuck off and die already, you old fucking twat.

2) Lady P. Continual mind numbing nominations and pointless content. Less is more. Your longevity does not afford you any privileges. Change or the exit will be shown.

Happier times, hopefully soon to return…🤷🏿

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Frank, 

You are clearly an educated man, and evidenced by your sartorial edits in the past, an affluent one. I like your style of writing. Try more of it, even at my expense, and I will reciprocate. I will not parley however, with any of the fucking clapping seal retards who have seen fit to attach themselves to your coat tails, as  they have been responsible for my recent lack of interest in the contents of the site.

You may continue.

You've never been funny ever, fuck off and stick your head in a croc's mouth you dreary australian dickhead.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're on the button there, Aitch. This cunt gives me the legitimate creeps and I'd wager that his hard drive is hotter than Satan's cock, and five times as dirty.

You’re riding high on the LB Dec.   Don't be too generous with your patent brilliant throwaway mirth.   I bet if his cock is THAT juicy as you say it is, there'll be plenty of demand for it in the "community". 

27 minutes ago, Miles said:

Nothing like as hot as your hard drive you Moron.

Per capita, members of the LGBT community are far more likely to commit horrendous sexual offences.

That's a fact.

As you are a member of the alphabet people and also a high ranking grand wizard of trainspotters anonymous, are you telling me that you don't start legging it to the back door everytime that your doorbell rings?

• Like 1