CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

8 minutes ago, and said:

It was truly terrifying, it was like watching a serial predator stalking it's prey, 3 or 4 minutes of quiet, while it sussed out the situation, then when it struck, there was no escape.

I must confess, I thought the dog was going to wake up and chase it off, they looked a similar size, but that leopard was a psycho killer.

The leopard was processing things visually and knew what it was doing .. cats behave a bit like an autistic person .. I suspect that they plan things.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

The leopard was processing things visually and knew what it was doing .. cats behave a bit like an autistic person .. I suspect that they plan things.

Shut up you cunt and listen, don't you find it odd that @Frank has gone quiet since @Decimus and I reminded the daft cunt that he'd been posting riot relating tweets on here... that could be interpreted (by some) as whipping up hatred and potentially radicalising spastics like yourself, Pen. 

I don't think old Keir wouldn't take too kindly to this kind of behaviour, would he? He might prosecute Frank and close this site, then what would you do with your time?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up you cunt and listen, don't you find it odd that @Frank has gone quiet since @Decimus and I reminded the daft cunt that he'd been posting riot relating tweets on here... that could be interpreted (by some) as whipping up hatred and potentially radicalising spastics like yourself, Pen. 

I don't think old Keir wouldn't take too kindly to this kind of behaviour, would he? He might prosecute Frank and close this site, then what would you do with your time?

The real question is what would you and your "friends" do with your time .. there is more to life than sniffing lines of fairy dust.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

I always wondered what they did with the discarded bits from a circumcision...

It can't be any worse than what your lot do, sucking a big goblet of blood straight from the infant's cock and then storing said maggot skin in some magic Jew jar.

You make me fucking sick.

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off back to where you came from.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, 'The Cradle of Civilisation' the home of Plato and Aristotle, the latter shaped the philosophical teachings of Christian and Muslim scholars alike from antiquity to the Renaissance period by formulating logic, reason and considered inquiry - personal attributes you seem bereft of. Instead you spew baseless bigotry, mutilated history and twisted values. Childe, you have too much time on your hands and you appear to be a Nazi but without the intelligence and charm. Your outpourings are jeopardising The Corner. I've asked you nicely, this time I'm telling you - Tone it down and post less, you don't need to articulate an opinion on everything, otherwise you're going to end up on the Mod Q and you'll realise first hand what's it like to be under authoritarian control.

Well – there you have it @ChildeHarold; your repetitive, unrelenting and tiresome deluge of complete and utter fucking bollocks is hopefully coming to an end.

May the site rejoice in your absence, which thankfully doesn't look too far off the horizon. You fucking prick.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Even when told to shut the fuck up for 5 minutes, you can't help but spout more demented shite. You're not going to make it to the end of summer here, you fucking idiot. Remember, Harold, when you're peering in unable to post (like before) in the future, I'll be laughing at you. 

Lol. 

I love you Rasta. 💜

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Well – there you have it @ChildeHarold; your repetitive, tiresome and unrelenting outpouring of complete and utter fucking bollocks is hopefully coming to an end.

May the site rejoice in your absence, which thankfully doesn't look too far off the horizon. Fucking prick.

I've promised to be a good boy Wolfie and trust you won't mercilessly beat me up for that. 

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've promised to be a good boy Wolfie and trust you won't mercilessly beat me up for that. 

You won't be able to help yourself, you've latched on to the recent circumstances in the vain hope that it will make you some sort of fucking authority on here.

Left, right, centre, black, brown or white, everybody is sick of your running commentary and schoolboy attempts to incite hatred and violence.

Get fucked.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You stupid little wanker. You’re ruining this place with the constant stream of bile you flood it with. Some of what’s been posted recently makes me want to completely disassociate myself from The Corner. I have no idea why @Mrs Roops hasn’t kicked you out already, but hopefully it will happen soon, and without the likes of elc and you polluting the place with your vile hatred, CC can return to the fun, lighthearted place it used to be.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You stupid little wanker. You’re ruining this place with the constant stream of bile you flood it with. Some of what’s been posted recently makes me want to completely disassociate myself from The Corner. I have no idea why @Mrs Roops hasn’t kicked you out already, but hopefully it will happen soon, and without the likes of elc and you polluting the place with your vile hatred, CC can return to the fun, lighthearted place it used to be.

"CC can return to the fun, lighthearted place it used to be". in effect, your special type of fun, your particular variety, having childish little conversations between the old guard, then messaging each other to gang up on a newbie or just have a go at anybody you don’t like.  It's school playground behaviour by bullies.  I've never disguised my utter contempt for you little backstabbing bitches.   You're worse than the cunts this site is supposed to cunt, Fuck off. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"CC can return to the fun, lighthearted place it used to be". in effect, your special type of fun, your particular variety, having childish little conversations between the old guard, then messaging each other to gang up on a newbie or just have a go at anybody you don’t like.  It's school playground behaviour by bullies.  I've never disguised my utter contempt for you little backstabbing bitches.   You're worse than the cunts this site is supposed to cunt, Fuck off. 

Calling anyone childish, when you’ve chosen a username containing the same fucking word, is priceless. Priceless but also wholly apt. This isn’t your fucking club, wanker. You either adapt or fuck of to somewhere better suited to your unpleasant world view, you vile, detestable little turd.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Calling anyone childish, when you’ve chosen a username containing the same fucking word, is priceless. Priceless but also wholly apt. This isn’t your fucking club, wanker. You either adapt or fuck of to somewhere better suited to your unpleasant world view, you vile, detestable little turd.

"Adapt" to YOUR fucking club?   Cunt - you talk as if you have ownership over this site.   Fuck off you little dictator.  Go and and start messaging your usual cronies.   

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're not welcome here. Stop whining and get off our site.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Adapt" to YOUR fucking club?   Cunt - you talk as if you have ownership over this site.   Fuck off you little dictator.  Go and and start messaging your usual cronies.   

Never said it was MY club, you overly-sensitive little spastic.

These "Anti Racists with the "Migrants Welcome" banners need also to be challenged .. it is deliberate provocation and regardless of what side you are on it is not even in the interests of the would be illegal migrants themselves or the settled incomers. It is said that Scots are more comfortable about migrants, but those pushing for an independent Scotland do aspire to Scots in England and elsewhere to return to an independent Scotland .. but how many Scots would return and how soon could it be before an independent Scotland was overwhelmed by non-Scottish migrants? .. look what is happening in The Irish Republic .. does that tally with what is being spouted by the current Northern Ireland First Minister? In the rest of of the UK is does not matter whether or not the indigenous (or much of the settled incomer population) in concerned about uncontrolled immigration .. what matters is that they are concerned and the powers that be appear to be dong little or nothing to allay their fears.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Has anybody been stabbed in London today?   Heavily policed?   Yeah... down the road at Downing Street. 

Apparently so Harold. But I’m guessing that the victims skin colour puts them in the demographic whose lives don’t matter. We’ve already been reassured that there is no whiff of terrorism and nothing to see here. A bystander named Abdullah is the hero of the hour and the government, media and police will be working round the clock to protect the attacker and his ‘community’.

The 11 year old girl and her mother were probably showing a bit too much flesh and got what they deserved will be the attitude of our new PM who will continue to condone the slaughter of white British people, and will continue to lock up anyone who objects to being slaughtered. 
 Welcome to totatitarian fascist rule. 
 We’ll all be locked up or wearing yellow stars on our arms by 2029.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The 11 year old girl and her mother were probably showing a bit too much flesh and got what they deserved will be the attitude of our new PM who will continue to condone the slaughter of white British people, and will continue to lock up anyone who objects to being slaughtered. 

Yesterday saw the first article I've spotted which involves the BBC actually accepting that the public has a legitimate interest in illegal immigration and that the government has a duty to consider those concerns. The MSM has doggedly stuck to the Party line of dismissing out of hand any protest and locking up any complainers they can find an excuse to. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5ykr900my8o

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yesterday saw the first article I've spotted which involves the BBC actually accepting that the public has a legitimate interest in illegal immigration and that the government has a duty to consider those concerns. The MSM has doggedly stuck to the Party line of dismissing out of hand any protest and locking up any complainers they can find an excuse to. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5ykr900my8o

It’s the first encouraging thing I’ve seen from the BBC in as long as I can remember. Although to be fair, I’ve spent the last couple of weeks glued to GBN with a pickaxe handle in one hand and a huge erection in the other.

• Like 1