CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I couldn't give a fuck if all those places you mention go up in flames. I live in a little village on the Surrey/Sussex border where the only spade you'll see is made by Spear and Jackson and is in my shed.

Trevor Phillips is a cunt 

I went to Midhurst 10 years ago and had tea with a twee gentleman who lived in a posh cottage by the river and close to the Frasher Nash workshops.

57 minutes ago, Miles said:

I went to Midhurst 10 years ago and had tea with a twee gentleman who lived in a posh cottage by the river and close to the Frasher Nash workshops.

Fuck off you boring old cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank said:

What a mess. I can't get through to him, H. This is his fourth 'retirement' in as many months. Come the weekend, with all that shit he shoves up his nose, he completely loses his marbles. I don't like to see it, I really don't. 

(snigger) 🙂 

12 hours ago, Frank said:

My money's still on Pen to land the next Gillette contract, lol.

Anyway, since when did you become the Corner's answer to Tommy Robinson? I can imagine riot police quaking in their boots as they stare down a pigeon-legged, hirsute, 5"6 semi-dwarf shouting "you bunch of faaackin' cunts!" from beyond a black wig, bucket and beanie hat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Anyway, since when did you become the Corner's answer to Tommy Robinson? I can imagine riot police quaking in their boots as they stare down a pigeon-legged, hirsute, 5"6 semi-dwarf shouting "you bunch of faaackin' cunts!" from beyond a black wig, bucket and beanie hat.

I think he looks like Tony Ferrino in the wig.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

All better now, you cry-baby little floating tea light faggot? I've been chomping on those Charlie Bigham curries for two (for one) over the past few weeks. Have you tried them?.. they're fantastic! 

Despite the chronic punctuation, this is pretty good for you, Frankie. Do press on.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

😂

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Those not nice things to say about King Billy.

This is what you're up against sentencing this cunt to a whole life tariff:

"recent U.S. Supreme Court rulings have deemed mandatory life sentences for juvenile killers unconstitutional. Boettlin is one of nine Berks juvenile lifers awaiting resentencing hearings." 

That was for kidnap and murder by decapitation.  

You can bet your life thanks to the system Starmer has spent his maggoty life in - it's even more soft as shit in the UK. 

Also as far as crime statistics go, isn't the public entitled to know the exact proportions of knife and violent crimes, plus all crimes, committed are by first generation immigrants, second generation etc. 

So an immigrant has three or more kids in this country very quickly, which is quite common,  and those kids are counted as "British" except they are almost identical in culture to the parents, probably do not speak English in the home, and are prone to inhabit a narrow world of their own ethnic peers and role models, maturing and developing their views and ideas about the country they are living in from bad examples on the internet. 

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is what you're up against sentencing this cunt to a whole life tariff:

"recent U.S. Supreme Court rulings have deemed mandatory life sentences for juvenile killers unconstitutional. Boettlin is one of nine Berks juvenile lifers awaiting resentencing hearings." 

That was for kidnap and murder by decapitation.  

You can bet your life thanks to the system Starmer has spent his maggoty life in - it's even more soft as shit in the UK. 

Also as far as crime statistics go, isn't the public entitled to know the exact proportions of knife and violent crimes, plus all crimes, committed are by first generation immigrants, second generation etc. 

So an immigrant has three or more kids in this country very quickly, which is quite common,  and those kids are counted as "British" except they are almost identical in culture to the parents, probably do not speak English in the home, and are prone to inhabit a narrow world of their own ethnic peers and role models, maturing and developing their views and ideas about the country they are living in from bad examples on the internet. 

I was listening to two wimin in Costa today .. "We think that it is the far right that is the problem", "what is the problem" I ask .. "we have Muslim friends who are afraid to go out.".

Just now, Miles said:

I was listening to two wimin in Costa today .. "We think that it is the far right that is the problem", "what is the problem" I ask .. "we have Muslim friends who are afraid to go out.".

Starmer might fool all of the people some of the time, or some of the people all of the time, but he can't fool all of the people all of the time.  Actually Yvete Cooper, who has never really had much testing experience under her belt, looked like a rabbit in the headlights on tv.   I just don't think it's a government or a system of government up to tje challenge of governing modern Britain today.  They've got six months to a year to bring down immigration drastically otherwise it will be over to a hard right coalition of tories and reform who will get it done.  Immigration is now the number one issue facing the country.  Everything else is fucked up and it can stay fucked up until immigration is solved.   That's the way the country is now over these little girl murders.  We are not in normal times and the govt has to respond to public pressure and people's feelings about immigration it can't be swept under the carpet, conflated with other things or ignored anymore.   

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Starmer might fool all of the people some of the time, or some of the people all of the time, but he can't fool all of the people all of the time.  Actually Yvete Cooper, who has never really had much testing experience under her belt, looked like a rabbit in the headlights on tv.   I just don't think it's a government or a system of government up to tje challenge of governing modern Britain today.  They've got six months to a year to bring down immigration drastically otherwise it will be over to a hard right coalition of tories and reform who will get it done.  Immigration is now the number one issue facing the country.  Everything else is fucked up and it can stay fucked up until immigration is solved.   That's the way the country is now over these little girl murders.  We are not in normal times and the govt has to respond to public pressure and people's feelings about immigration it can't be swept under the carpet, conflated with other things or ignored anymore.   

They are all the fucking same .. 14 years of the Tories, could have been hanging and flogging them.

2 hours ago, Miles said:

They are all the fucking same .. 14 years of the Tories, could have been hanging and flogging them.

14 years in opposition and this is the sum of their ideas? 

Carry on with TV Licence

Penalise the weakest (pensioners) 

Shield the mosques

More authoritarian laws

No reform of the constitution to abolish unelected peers, give British people Bill of Rights as in every other democractic country

No ideas about drastically reducing immigration 

Nothing on clawing back money from tax evading super rich and multi national corporations

Mate, they are just proving already they're not up to the job of governing us like the tories.  Just another arse cheek.   If this is what democracy is, just voting in a pile of shit because you're disillusioned with tje existing pile of shit, then democracy is doomed. 

1 hour ago, Miles said:

I have been reading about these attacks on the hotels hosting the "migrants" .. wouldn't it be better and safer to house them offshore in old ships and barges.

The reluctance to off shore them (like they do with their money via the City of London, the most corrupt "city" in the world) indicates to me their real intentiin is to allow them in one way or another. 

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

14 years in opposition and this is the sum of their ideas? 

Carry on with TV Licence

Penalise the weakest (pensioners) 

Shield the mosques

More authoritarian laws

No reform of the constitution to abolish unelected peers, give British people Bill of Rights as in every other democractic country

No ideas about drastically reducing immigration 

Nothing on clawing back money from tax evading super rich and multi national corporations

Mate, they are just proving already they're not up to the job of governing us like the tories.  Just another arse cheek.   If this is what democracy is, just voting in a pile of shit because you're disillusioned with tje existing pile of shit, then democracy is doomed. 

More people voted for them than voted for the Tories .. it does not matter what they said whilst in opposition. One hope that I do have is that (this might be part of a grand plan) is that those migrants who are waiting of hoping to cross the channel are seeing what is happening to those who are already here. You have remember that we as a country have to follow international conventions and that there are very severe penalties for breaching those conventions .. why take the risk when you have a few hundred far right and other thugs who will do the work for you with you simply wringing your hands and spouting platitudes