CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spooky. I’m in my expansive garden, sipping on a MR Kooliburra rosé with Mrs Cnut. Difference is, there’s fuck all crawling or sliding around trying to poison me here. Aaahhh…Blighty in the summer.

Well good for you. Not quite sure which vintage you’ve gone for, but I suspect it might be that late season shit they sell in Aldi and which makes good windscreen wash fluid. And yes, it’s true that The Wirral doesn’t abound with deadly wildlife, though you do need to look out for stray bullets, knife wielding psychos and Tranmere fans if memory serves. Enjoy your fortnight of 28 degrees, it’ll soon be time to put the gas on. 

3 hours ago, Miles said:

I have for most of my life been opposed to capital punishment, however I think there are some cases that are "beyond the pale" and there neither a prospect the ever being safe to release or to have any useful function in life. In such cases you are simply keeping an animal trapped in a case. Dogs that kill are euthanised and dogs are not even evil. We need not follow the evil US method .. simply an overdose of morphine would do the job. We also need to rethink these killing committed by mentally ill people who consider that what they have done is somehow justified .. that should be classed as murder rather than manslaughter.

I like the gun in the back of the head from the friendly Russian gaoler.  Or the firing squad as in China.   Fact is all the stages of appeal which can stretch out death row indefinitely are invoiced to the government by savvy lawyers even BEFORE the cunts are sentenced.  The cost is eyewatering.  Meanwhile decent people are being told - no winter fuel payment, no nursery place for your kids, no nhs dental appointments (even dentists!) queuing up on phone at 8.00 am to enter a lottery to see a doctor, our hospitals out of date not fit for 20th century alone 21st century, a d so on.... Yet to satisfy the liberal public school boy establishment 

# more boatloads of cash for ukraine

# more concessions to the Oxbridge mafia on human rights and prisons and justic system

# plenty of cash for whatever projects suit THEM 

What the fuckers don't know or can't admit is that 90% of the violent protests over Southport are about generations of the two arse cheek parties IGNORING English white people's demands for a well ordered decent society that is not being ethnically diluted or cleansed by authoritarian democracies. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I like the gun in the back of the head from the friendly Russian gaoler.  Or the firing squad as in China.   Fact is all the stages of appeal which can stretch out death row indefinitely are invoiced to the government by savvy lawyers even BEFORE the cunts are sentenced.  The cost is eyewatering.  Meanwhile decent people are being told - no winter fuel payment, no nursery place for your kids, no nhs dental appointments (even dentists!) queuing up on phone at 8.00 am to enter a lottery to see a doctor, our hospitals out of date not fit for 20th century alone 21st century, a d so on.... Yet to satisfy the liberal public school boy establishment 

# more boatloads of cash for ukraine

# more concessions to the Oxbridge mafia on human rights and prisons and justic system

# plenty of cash for whatever projects suit THEM 

What the fuckers don't know or can't admit is that 90% of the violent protests over Southport are about generations of the two arse cheek parties IGNORING English white people's demands for a well ordered decent society that is not being ethnically diluted or cleansed by authoritarian democracies. 

What bothers me is the guilt I am supposed to feel. I am not a patriot but I do like being English and British (British in context of being one of four nationalities of English, Scot, Welsh or IRISH) .. I am not bothered about colour .. simply that you are happy to have been born in the UK and with its history.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Miles said:

What bothers me is the guilt I am supposed to feel. I am not a patriot but I do like being English and British (British in context of being one of four nationalities of English, Scot, Welsh or IRISH) .. I am not bothered about colour .. simply that you are happy to have been born in the UK and with its history.

I am not happy with anything or anybody.  I also hate myself. 

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Corner used to be a broad church but it's turned into a cess pit of intolerance.

I'm done until either sanity has once again prevailed...

Oh, the fuckin' irony.

I'm taking my ball home, I may be some time.

Canada beckons. LOL

• Like 2

I said on the shamima begum thread, more than once, that it’s only a matter of time before some ally akbar chanting cunt walks into a school and starts stabbing reception kids. Currently there are no jihadi motives connected to this dome skulled sambo but I wouldn’t bet against it. The point is still the same. Some cultures simply hate ours and will commit the most appalling acts to prove it.

In a liberal society there are virtually no consequences for acting like an arsehole this is why people from different races and religions come here and take the piss. 

I see “Sir” Keir Starmer has already successfully shifted the narrative to far right thugs being the root cause to the current shite state of society. I’d put the blame on the rag heads, paedos, council estate scum and druggies who exist in their millions. Perhaps if we shot these cunts the UK would be a better place?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I said on the shamima begum thread, more than once, that it’s only a matter of time before some ally akbar chanting cunt walks into a school and starts stabbing reception kids. Currently there are no jihadi motives connected to this dome skulled sambo but I wouldn’t bet against it. The point is still the same. Some cultures simply hate ours and will commit the most appalling acts to prove it.

In a liberal society there are virtually no consequences for acting like an arsehole this is why people from different races and religions come here and take the piss. 

I see “Sir” Keir Starmer has already successfully shifted the narrative to far right thugs being the root cause to the current shite state of society. I’d put the blame on the rag heads, paedos, council estate scum and druggies who exist in their millions. Perhaps if we shot these cunts the UK would be a better place?

Labour have already lost the next election.  Hero to zero in a few weeks.   GPs are having a go slow now.   You can't classify the rioters as mindless yobbos without losing your own credibility.  All the Ferraris Swarbricks and TV presenters in the world can't hoodwink the public now. 

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me ,if the tree hugging, swampy newt bothering wanker has turned sides I may have to rethink my ideology ,yer fuck them brown cunts.

Welcome back dickhead .

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

‘Two-tier Keir’.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn’t know. I’m an Asda peasant.

Is that the one with the advert where you tap your arse to the sound of small change, or the one with the massive sacks of processed shit flown in from Walmart HQ in Bediddlyboing, Idaho? I was an M&S Food man myself, but then I was middle class bourgeois Zionist scum. I bloody loved those sandwiches.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is that the one with the advert where you tap your arse to the sound of small change, or the one with the massive sacks of processed shit flown in from Walmart HQ in Bediddlyboing, Idaho? I was an M&S Food man myself, but then I was middle class bourgeois Zionist scum. I bloody loved those sandwiches.

Beddidlyboing potatoes are some of the best in the world. Ask Bob and Pammy. 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Did your mum ever go to Iceland?