CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t even use a gap.

Is it right that Southend was ablaze with machete-wielding locals last night Eric? Could you see the action from Jaywick? Please tell me some fuckwits couldn’t tell an -end from a -port and showed up in the wrong seaside shithole? I’m on fucking tenterhooks here.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it right that Southend was ablaze with machete-wielding locals last night Eric? Could you see the action from Jaywick? Please tell me some fuckwits couldn’t tell an -end from a -port and showed up in the wrong seaside shithole? I’m on fucking tenterhooks here.

It was a black power display in a town with a strong right wing presence. Hot weather and paranoia eh.

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Marvellous. And what’s your weapon of choice as you man the pillbox, Eric? 50 calibre should dent a few ten year old BMW’s, no?

Much simpler to disperse 200 black men than that. 
 Just get an 8 year old half caste kid to run towards them shouting ‘daddy!’

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he’s serious this time. He’s ready to lace up his Doc Lobbs and have a crack at Johnny Sambo.

It would be somewhat amusing I suppose if a Greek Jew married to a dead chink who spends half his year abroad wasn't overly fond of foreigners. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It would be somewhat amusing I suppose if a Greek Jew married to a dead chink who spends half his year abroad wasn't overly fond of foreigners. 

Remember the bit in his ‘looking for @Old Chap Raasclaat’ video where he walks past a Chinese couple saying: 

“ching-chong ching-chong ching-chong”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Do you have any idea how much red wine I’ve put away since 1973? As far as I’m concerned, Robbie Williams played at Flanker for six seasons, Serena Williams had a cracking set of sideburns and was a dab hand at Orthopaedics, and Gareth Edwards was played by Mackenzie Crook in the The Office. The only hookers I can remember are Brian Moore, Julia Roberts and Cynthia Payne, and every one of them had a musty quim. Fuck knows.

But enough of this, I’ve got half a bottle of Margaret River’s finest to polish off in front of the swimming. Piss off back to your Max Boyce LP, boyo.

Spooky. I’m in my expansive garden, sipping on a MR Kooliburra rosé with Mrs Cnut. Difference is, there’s fuck all crawling or sliding around trying to poison me here. Aaahhh…Blighty in the summer.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is this really hyphenated? Not here in Australia, where it’s likely to feature on the 2024 top baby names list if my daily experience is anything to go by. 

@Cuntybaws, adjudication is needed please. 

I hate my son, Doc. I even bought the cunt a spacesuit for his birthday one year and he fucking stayed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A quite marvellous description of Farage by Chris Patten to our Emily…’Tommy Robinson in a cravat!’ Made me grin anyway.

Farage is a posh, shit stirring fucking weasel. You could say that I don't understand his "message" because I grew up in an overwhelmingly white British community not affected by immigration. But I'd level the same accusation at him, and I'm not the cunt who is ranting about something he's had no first hand experience of every five fucking minutes via Twitter, Parliament and any rag that will give him a platform.

Man of the people my fucking arse.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember the bit in his ‘looking for @Old Chap Raasclaat’ video where he walks past a Chinese couple saying: 

“ching-chong ching-chong ching-chong”

I don't know what's happened to @Frank, Eric. He's clearly a Nick Abbot listening, lefty, went on a parents funded gap yah when younger idiot but I don't get his sudden racist behaviour... I mean you, @King Billy, and my fellow black cunt @Eddie are my favourite friendly racists here, you know, the sort you could have a laugh with, however Frank is trying too hard. It's no coincidence he's become racist after a couple of years of me picking on him. I don't know, I thought the greasy, olive oil drinking, Greek faggot would be a bit more tolerant of Old Chap... especially since I'm now part of the furniture round these parts. 

PS. That video was made after he told the corner his location, to which I pretended to be round the corner... The pussy sharted himself and didn't even finish his pint, no doubt nervously pacing around knowing I know what he looks like. The reality was I wasn't even anywhere near, I had him running round like a headless chicken lol. 

The man's like putty in my hands, when I can be arsed to bother with him.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I may be mistaken, but I’m sure the Redakubana family have Mid-Welsh ancestry which dates back to the construction of Offa’s Dyke, and several of the family featured in the great 1970’s Welsh back row alongside JPR Williams, when they weren’t slate mining and standing as Plaid Cymru councillors. If only we had some all-knowing Welsh expert to confirm….

I look forward to reading this young man’s obituary shortly once Big Vern gets hold of him. Don’t care how much karate his Dad taught him, the little cunt is dead shortly.

Australia has this right. Any more than a speeding ticket here, your visa is cancelled and you’re on the night boat to Kigali via a short stay on Nauru. Not to say this island hasn’t got issues, but guess it’s all relative.

A fucking dreadful story. 

The man is a cunt, whoever he is and wherever he is from. But what would you suggest should happen to him if indeed he is a second generation immigrant born in Wales?

Should be be treated any different to a "White British" killer of children (whatever that means).

Would you deport him to the country of his fathers? If so, where would you draw the line, third, fourth, fifth or sixth generation? Or anyone who can't prove an unbroken pure Anglo-Saxon lineage back to the Confessor? (With the odd Norman French who obviously can be excused).

I'm genuinely surprised at your reaction to this.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't know what's happened to @Frank, Eric. He's clearly a Nick Abbot listening, lefty, went on a parents funded gap yah when younger idiot but I don't get his sudden racist behaviour... I mean you, @King Billy, and my fellow black cunt @Eddie are my favourite friendly racists here, you know, the sort you could have a laugh with, however Frank is trying too hard. It's no coincidence he's become racist after a couple of years of me picking on him. I don't know, I thought the greasy, olive oil drinking, Greek faggot would be a bit more tolerant of Old Chap... especially since I'm now part of the furniture round these parts. 

PS. That video was made after he told the corner his location, to which I pretended to be round the corner... The pussy sharted himself and didn't even finish his pint, no doubt nervously pacing around knowing I know what he looks like. The reality was I wasn't even anywhere near, I had him running round like a headless chicken lol. 

The man's like putty in my hands, when I can be arsed to bother with him.

I wouldn't waste your breath on any of this shit. Even those with the semblance of a brain seem to have allowed their more base instincts to inform what they have said tonight and yesterday about recent events in the UK.

When you have got supposed liberals (LCS) feeding the narrative and banging the anti-immigrant drum, what's the point in carrying on posting if you're a member of a demographic that even a more "tolerant" member clearly seems to despise? 

You may have thicker skin than me, Raas, and I'm not even black, but it leaves a stink and I'm done with it. The Corner used to be a broad church but it's turned into a cess pit of intolerance. I'm done until either sanity has once again prevailed or the people who should know better have put the bottle down and reverted to not being a total fucking arsehole.

• Like 1

Trying to look in cold forensic terms at what happened.  It seems to me the perp's behaviour was premeditated and totally sane in that he arrived in a taxi, didn’t pay the fare (what's the point, it would be crazy to pay) all of which shows an intention to kill carried out with planning - he took a knife with him.  He didn't just pick one up lying around.  I bet the authorities are working overtime trying to find grounds for mitigation which is probably what "trying to find out" means.   17 is well within the range of criminal responsibility under the law so there is no reason why given the nature of this crime he should not be given a whole life tariff at the directiin of the Home Secretary.  

Can anyone see Rachel Reeve's making that "hard decision" like the one that caused her so much pain to stop the winter fuel payment for pensioners?

After all she's already said most of our prisoners can look forward to 60% off their sentence now instead of 50% as a matter of right.  

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm genuinely surprised at your reaction to this.

Read my post again and you’ll note I didn’t say this young Welsh Rwandan chap should be deported, and given he’s going to get himself shanked in the very near future, the Home Office would have no need to start the paperwork even if it was theoretically possible. Of course this little thug is no different in law to the chap that crossbowed his in-laws lately, or anyone of a dozen lunatic killers who can trace their lineage back to Henry VIII.

A little bit of ethno-sarcasm while admittedly half cut was followed by a not directly connected comment on the Australian policy of denying permanent residence to most people who arrive without prior permission, or commit even minor crimes while here. It has some issues, but it’s a programme which works well and has bipartisan support down here. I’m very sorry if I’m suddenly not liberal enough for you, or indeed you think me “fucking arsehole”. You’ll note too I said “visa is cancelled”. You don’t have a visa if you’re born in the country. It wouldn’t apply to this young chap anyway. His parents might have had problems settling under this policy once upon a time and history might have gone another way. Too late now. As you and I are both immigrants, we know these sensitivities well and it’s thus pretty hard for me to “bang the anti-immigrant drum”. 

I am genuinely surprised by your reaction to this. Pearl-clutching in my general direction and summoning visions of The Corner being a “broad church” (I must have missed that) are pretty thin gruel from a Veteran contributor who spends a fair proportion of his time here Jew baiting and doing a passing impression of a Norfolk Nazi who still hasn’t worked out there’s only one n in “Colman’s” and the Jews haven’t cornered the world’s turnip market. Yet. 

Cess pit of intolerance indeed. That’d be my fault then? I expect better of you. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't waste your breath on any of this shit. Even those with the semblance of a brain seem to have allowed their more base instincts to inform what they have said tonight and yesterday about recent events in the UK.

When you have got supposed liberals (LCS) feeding the narrative and banging the anti-immigrant drum, what's the point in carrying on posting if you're a member of a demographic that even a more "tolerant" member clearly seems to despise? 

You may have thicker skin than me, Raas, and I'm not even black, but it leaves a stink and I'm done with it. The Corner used to be a broad church but it's turned into a cess pit of intolerance. I'm done until either sanity has once again prevailed or the people who should know better have put the bottle down and reverted to not being a total fucking arsehole.

You're an embarrassment to yourself. Fuck off out my site.

eww-really.gif

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm against Judicial Homicide no matter what method of execution you cite.

It becomes judicial if you allow the endless appeals as in USA. Just do it straight away.  After all the evidence bar for a death sentence is pretty high.  It is the slow turnover rate of cunts on death row that undermines the place of capital punishment.   The use of whole life tariff s could be expanded because it would free up space. I'm not happy this cunt won't be done away with.  There's a lot of decent people, decent uses for that money which will be wasted on him.   No sane person could agree with that. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

A problem with your narrative is that you do not show tolerance yourself .. you simply show yourself as a typical angry little man.

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It becomes judicial if you allow the endless appeals as in USA. Just do it straight away.  After all the evidence bar for a death sentence is pretty high.  It is the slow turnover rate of cunts on death row that undermines the place of capital punishment.   The use of whole life tariff s could be expanded because it would free up space. I'm not happy this cunt won't be done away with.  There's a lot of decent people, decent uses for that money which will be wasted on him.   No sane person could agree with that. 

I have for most of my life been opposed to capital punishment, however I think there are some cases that are "beyond the pale" and there neither a prospect the ever being safe to release or to have any useful function in life. In such cases you are simply keeping an animal trapped in a case. Dogs that kill are euthanised and dogs are not even evil. We need not follow the evil US method .. simply an overdose of morphine would do the job. We also need to rethink these killing committed by mentally ill people who consider that what they have done is somehow justified .. that should be classed as murder rather than manslaughter.

2 hours ago, Miles said:

A problem with your narrative is that you do not show tolerance yourself .. you simply show yourself as a typical angry little man.

Have you seen the state of his gaff? All that fucking formica, plywood and tea lights.. I'd be angry too! Not a pot to piss in and a mouth like a runaway train. I hope he's gone for good this time.

• Like 1