CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Never forget that he'd have been PM if not for Starmer and Co crippling his election chances by refusing to allow him to run on his preferred manifesto position of no second referendum. 

He still got relected in Islington.  Tells us a lot about Islington.  There are some very nice council flats round there.  Also a lot of Hackney type shit problems as well as the cunts with their noses stuck up in the air as if it WAS NOT property prices that made them well off.  The stupid vain cunts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

"Thousands of people have become Muslim over the last 25 years".

A sizeable portion out of a country which has almost 14 million inhabitants. Couple that with the fact that he's a second generation immigrant with parents who would have most likely emigrated before the 0.008 percent of the population turned Muslim, and Occam's Razor marks you right.

Idiot.

I honestly don't think you know whether you're coming or going. Backtracking, doubling down... give it a rest you manipulating fucking excitable idiot.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

By the "right people" I assume you mean every single member of the race of the suspect, because as we all know when a member of an ethnic group commits a crime they're all equally culpable?

Which begs the question, if he's Rwandan why are you venting about Muslims when Rwanda is a Christian country?

Jesus fucking Christ, if you're going to try to troll and stir the shit at least be fucking good at it, you ridiculously thick cunt.

The reaction to this despicable crime was inevitable regardless of whether the EDL or whoever helped fan the flames using social media. Perhaps we do all need to calm down whilst we try to find out whether some cunt/s radicalised this shit of a 17 years old "child" .. regardless of whether or not he was radicalised I can not see any justification for him being allowed to live afterwards. Back in the 1980s CB radio was used to organise the riots and during 2011 Blackberry messenger was used.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

... whilst the BBC's 'live' feed shows events from earlier this afternoon. 

Statement from Merseyside Police…..”At around 7.45PM tonight (Tuesday 30 July) a large group of people ~ believed to be supporters of The English Defence League began to throw items towards a local mosque on St Luke’s Road in Southport.”

Shouldn’t someone have let Merseyside Police know that the EDL hasn’t existed for at least ten years?

The anti British, pro Islam propaganda is out of control.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Statement from Merseyside Police…..”At around 7.45PM tonight (Tuesday 30 July) a large group of people ~ believed to be supporters of The English Defence League began to throw items towards a local mosque on St Luke’s Road in Southport.”

Shouldn’t someone have let Merseyside Police know that the EDL hasn’t existed for at least ten years?

The anti British, pro Islam propaganda is out of control.

https://x.com/LeilaniDowding/status/1818387749809926360

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Starmers Labour government is getting off to a flying start. No doubt it will get far worse very quickly.

That's what I thought.  The old Leftwing platitudes about division, absolute disgrace, ouysiders eyc.   As if THEY have the right to visit the area.  As if, Southport is a Cenotaph Memorial instead of a live political debate which is what it is.  As if they have the Right to Sweep It Under The Carpet with their carefully prepared news sound bitrs and speeches. 

22 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

The reaction to this despicable crime was inevitable regardless of whether the EDL or whoever helped fan the flames using social media. Perhaps we do all need to calm down whilst we try to find out whether some cunt/s radicalised this shit of a 17 years old "child" .. regardless of whether or not he was radicalised I can not see any justification for him being allowed to live afterwards. Back in the 1980s CB radio was used to organise the riots and during 2011 Blackberry messenger was used.

How long can he be protected in prison? 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what I thought.  The old Leftwing platitudes about division, absolute disgrace, ouysiders eyc.   As if THEY have the right to visit the area.  As if, Southport is a Cenotaph Memorial instead of a live political debate which is what it is.  As if they have the Right to Sweep It Under The Carpet with their carefully prepared news sound bitrs and speeches. 

Times Radio saying the disturbance in Southport may have been organised by Russia. WTF? The MSM are running out of lies already.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Times Radio saying the disturbance in Southport may have been organised by Russia. WTF? The MSM are running out of lies already.

That's the public school boy paranoia over the Crimean War!  They are charging us on their horses.  The cannons are going off.  Fix me another Skipper's Peak - make it a large one. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How long can he be protected in prison? 

He’ll be released by the time he’s 30, given a new identity and a job for life. The government will buy him a nice house to live in and he will be under police protection in the event that his real identity is revealed.

If you want to do well in life and have real security… murder a child. Ask Thomson & Venables. It worked for them.

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’ll be released by the time he’s 30, given a new identity and a job for life. The government will buy him a nice house to live in and he will be under police protection in the event that his real identity is revealed.

If you want to do well in life and have real security… murder a child. Ask Thomson & Venables. It worked for them.

Axel Muganwa Redakubana. No doubt the parents and umpteen offspring will be given some form of life-long protection at our expense. 

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I thought @Dyslexic cnut had been quiet this evening. You poor scousers are always at the arse end. Nice grey trackies DC!...

I’m in a Catholic Church in Kigali with Mr Kagame. He’s a good Christian chap like 95% of the populations here, Frank. There’s eight silverback gorillas here who’ve just taken communion too. You stupid fucking cunt.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Format edit

I may be mistaken, but I’m sure the Redakubana family have Mid-Welsh ancestry which dates back to the construction of Offa’s Dyke, and several of the family featured in the great 1970’s Welsh back row alongside JPR Williams, when they weren’t slate mining and standing as Plaid Cymru councillors. If only we had some all-knowing Welsh expert to confirm….

I look forward to reading this young man’s obituary shortly once Big Vern gets hold of him. Don’t care how much karate his Dad taught him, the little cunt is dead shortly.

Australia has this right. Any more than a speeding ticket here, your visa is cancelled and you’re on the night boat to Kigali via a short stay on Nauru. Not to say this island hasn’t got issues, but guess it’s all relative.

A fucking dreadful story. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

By the "right people" I assume you mean every single member of the race of the suspect, because as we all know when a member of an ethnic group commits a crime they're all equally culpable?

Which begs the question, if he's Rwandan why are you venting about Muslims when Rwanda is a Christian country?

Jesus fucking Christ, if you're going to try to troll and stir the shit at least be fucking good at it, you ridiculously thick cunt.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

An article from six or seven years ago. Today the numbers are around 30--35 percent Muslim. Wind your neck in, cunt weasel. 

https://www.trtworld.com/africa/from-the-ashes-of-genocide-islam-rises-in-rwanda-12724070

....and it turns out he's a Christian, or at least his parents are. 😒