CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SOUTHPORT KID STABBINGS

King Billy

The cunt who went on the murderous rampage is called Ali Al Shakati, an illegal ‘peaceful’ immigrant who arrived in the U.K. by dinghy last year.

The ‘mental fucking health’ excuse won’t wash this time. The cunt was on the MI6 terrorist watch list (good work lads). It’s time for every one of these fucking animals to be gone. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The cunt who went on the murderous rampage is called Ali Al Shakati, an illegal ‘peaceful’ immigrant who arrived in the U.K. by dinghy last year.

The ‘mental fucking health’ excuse won’t wash this time. The cunt was on the MI6 terrorist watch list (good work lads). It’s time for every one of these fucking animals to be gone. 

Have you goy any souces/references for that?

It say's here he's one of your lot, from Cardiff.

Twitter/x is alive with ‘British’ lol Muslims celebrating what this fucking animal did. ‘Well done to our brother in Southport. The kafirs will bow down to us and to Allah’.

And before ‘her who must be obeyed’ chips in with ‘see I told you Twitter is a cesspit of hate speech under Elon Musk….blah blah blah.’ I’ll say Its surely better to see the enemy and know who they are?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Disgusting fucking subhuman pigs. 
 Is it not about time we eradicated this death cult. Men, women and kids. Fucking genocide the stinking fucking cunts.

Careful what you say Eric or you’ll end up in Belmarsh sharing a cell with Tommy Robinson. It’s hate speech to question the rights or wrongs of one of our new British brothers just because they’ve not fully understood that butchering little children is still slightly frowned upon in this institutionally racist, post colonial, white supremacist country that not long ago ruled most of the world (to our eternal shame).

We’ve become a nation of spineless cunts Eric but I’m up for an ‘ice pick challenge’ if you are, where whichever of us, using only an ice pick takes out the highest number of these rats’ spinal columns in a 24 hr period wins the inaugural ‘Charlie Hebdo Trophy’ and a limited edition cartoon poster of the kidfucking paedo prophet (peace be upon him), signed by Abu Hamza with his blood and shit stained, U.K. mug taxpayer funded hook.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Twitter, the fucking gold standard. 

Shut up you fucking stupid fucking cunt. There’s possibly a time and a place for your fucking drivel H but it’s not now and not here. Comprende?

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Disgusting fucking subhuman pigs. 
 Is it not about time we eradicated this death cult. Men, women and kids. Fucking genocide the stinking fucking cunts.

Anyone who follows this vile religion must be mentally ill.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Careful what you say Eric or you’ll end up in Belmarsh sharing a cell with Tommy Robinson. It’s hate speech to question the rights or wrongs of one of our new British brothers just because they’ve not fully understood that butchering little children is still slightly frowned upon in this institutionally racist, post colonial, white supremacist country that not long ago ruled most of the world (to our eternal shame).

We’ve become a nation of spineless cunts Eric but I’m up for an ‘ice pick challenge’ if you are, where whichever of us, using only an ice pick takes out the highest number of these rats’ spinal columns in a 24 hr period wins the inaugural ‘Charlie Hebdo Trophy’ and a limited edition cartoon poster of the kidfucking paedo prophet (peace be upon him), signed by Abu Hamza with his blood and shit stained, U.K. mug taxpayer funded hook.

Ice-picking spines. Very Chopperesque.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ice-picking spines. Very Chopperesque.

‘Sorry Neville was I being rude? But seriously Neville. I hear you want to give me some fucking cash.’

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Anyone following any religion is an abomination.

As far as I’m aware Islam is the only major religion nowadays which mandates the execution of non believers, apostates, queers and Muslim women or children who’ve been raped (usually by fellow Muslims). The Quran also promotes the beating with a stick of any woman who disrespects her husband in any way or refuses his sexual demands (with no excuses permitted). Encourages Muslim men to rape young girls the second they reach puberty, permits married Muslim men to groom and collect numerous female non believers as property and use as sexual slaves. 
I could go on but I think most reasonable human beings would agree that these fucking modern day subhumans deserve no place in the civilised world into which they’ve gatecrashed en masse and are now being welcomed with open arms by the people elected to keep the masses safe, to continue their barbaric fucking practices.

Fucking sand rat Cunts.

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As far as I’m aware Islam is the only major religion nowadays which mandates the execution of non believers, apostates, queers and Muslim women or children who’ve been raped (usually by fellow Muslims). The Quran also promotes the beating with a stick of any woman who disrespects her husband in any way or refuses his sexual demands (with no excuses permitted). Encourages Muslim men to rape young girls the second they reach puberty, permits married Muslim men to groom and collect numerous female non believers as property and use as sexual slaves. 
I could go on but I think most reasonable human beings would agree that these fucking modern day subhumans deserve no place in the civilised world into which they’ve gatecrashed en masse and are now been welcomed with open arms by the people elected to keep the masses safe, to continue their barbaric fucking practices.

Fucking sand rat Cunts.

Historically it was the Muslims who captured the slaves who were always non Muslim .. until the early 1800s they also raided countries in Europe including places in England and Ireland .. they kept the best slaves for themselves (including almost all the white ones). The less useful ones they had captured (mostly West Africans) were sold off to non Muslims such as the Americans .. a twist is that some of the West Africans converted to Islam and got in on the racket themselves by capturing their own non Muslims and flogging them off to the Americans. As to the white slaves this is I think discussed in a book title "white gold".

• Like 1

On 29/07/2024 at 19:55, King Billy said:

A solider stabbed 20 times in gillingham kent less than a week ago, this animal killing children, more doctors and male-nurses entered illegally yesterday, yet the 100,000 people who attended Tommy Robinson event are far right? 

Two brothers attack the police and break a woman’s nose, these are armed police who could have easily lost their weapon and been shot with it, who would want to be a copper these days…

• Like 5