CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel Reeve's Black Hole

28 minutes ago, ProfB said:

You know what happened to him, he died on Christmas day - last Christmas I gave you my...

He actually died on Christmas Eve, but that wouldn't have made a good story.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Black Hole or Ukrainian Pit? 

UK military assistance

The UK is one of the leading donors to Ukraine, alongside the US and Germany. To date, the UK has pledged £12.5 billion in support to Ukraine since February 2022, of which £7.6 billion is for military assistance. This includes £3 billion for military assistance in 2024/25.

Don’t you know the difference between a black hole and a blue and yellow hole H? Tbh there’s not much difference as we’re paying for both.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t you know the difference between a black hole and a blue and yellow hole H? Tbh there’s not much difference as we’re paying for both.

What I do know Bill is every fucking penny of tax we pay is going into or through private pockets of the very well off.   From the military to our utilitirs.  The fucking Water Companies and Network Rail etc took over a national system the public paid for many times over and have been milking us ever since.   What does cunt Starmer and cunt Reeves do?  They fucking take money off the weakest and oldest people in society the pensiners instead of going after the gravy merchants.  50% increases in car insurance?  Where are the fuckers coining it and what is Reeves doing?  No because they are fucking capitalist cunts of the worst kind.   I can allow the tories their reason to exist, but the fucking so called Labour Party? 🤔 

This is betrayal of the worst kind... Blair, Starmer it's bollocks. 

Another thing.  If ONE pensioner dies in this country this winter because of this fuel payment cut then it is worth a million of the fucking dirty arsehole Ukrainian cunts.    They'd rather use OUR money to prolong the meatgrinder in Ukraine in order to lick Washington bums rather than allow ALL our pensioners have a warm home. 

I see the Sunderland riots.... etc. part of that as well as the fucking shithole state of our policing, crime and justice system in relation to immigrand ethnic minorities.