CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON !

King Billy

Less than 24hrs after fifty thousand plus patriotic British people (including myself)  attended a peaceful rally in Trafalgar Square, organised by Tommy Robinson, he’s arrested by the MET Police ‘counter terrorism’ GESTAPO. 
50,000 plus followers of the paedo prophet on the ‘terrorist watch list’ and who do they lock up? a fucking brave Englishman who dares to call out the treason of our ruling elites.
Where the fuck is GB News, Nigel Farage, Lee Anderson, Richard Tice etc. and all the rest of the quisling ‘controlled opposition’ schill cunts, who ‘talk the talk’ but disappear into the fucking woodwork when it’s time to ‘walk the walk’?

🇬🇧FREE TOMMY NOW🇬🇧

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Less than 24hrs after fifty thousand plus patriotic British people (including myself)  attended a peaceful rally in Trafalgar Square, organised by Tommy Robinson, he’s arrested by the MET Police ‘counter terrorism’ GESTAPO. 
50,000 plus followers of the paedo prophet on the ‘terrorist watch list’ and who do they lock up? a fucking brave Englishman who dares to call out the treason of our ruling elites.
Where the fuck is GB News, Nigel Farage, Lee Anderson, Richard Tice etc. and all the rest of the quisling ‘controlled opposition’ schill cunts, who ‘talk the talk’ but disappear into the fucking woodwork when it’s time to ‘walk the walk’?

🇬🇧FREE TOMMY NOW🇬🇧

I can hardly see it being a peaceful protest when you were present.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧FREE TOMMY NOW🇬🇧

One of my fave pop groups King Billy:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

YES

I'm not sure what it was about but involved a lot of young people in Whitehall outside Downing Street and nr the Cenotaph.  The police were kettling these youngsters and I didn’t want to be sandwiched between a couple of post grad's bazookas in a place I always feel holds a quiet dignity.   I regretted my decision later.  I think they occupied the building on the Embankment where the tories had some offices. 

Schedule 7 of the terrorism act 2000. Our heroic boys in blue wilfully abusing anti terrorism laws (obviously on the orders sent down from their traitorous hierarchy). Refusal to answer questions, refusal to give over passwords to electronic devices = a terrorist crime with no legally recognised defence. And no automatic right to a lawyer while you’re in custody.

Welcome to the U.K. 2024.

🎶OH TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶ROBINSON🎶

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Schedule 7 of the terrorism act 2000. Our heroic boys in blue wilfully abusing anti terrorism laws (obviously on the orders sent down from their traitorous hierarchy). Refusal to answer questions, refusal to give over passwords to electronic devices = a terrorist crime with no legally recognised defence. And no automatic right to a lawyer while you’re in custody.

🎶OH TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶ROBINSON🎶

You can thank Blair and New Labour for that.   It's funny how everybody is resolutely against ID Cards but they've allowed all this powers of investigation bullshit to pass into law. The Council can set private investigators on you if they have a "reasonable" suspicion you're not who you are or you're claiming single occupancy rebate on council tax or you're not recycling your rubbish correctly.  

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You can thank Blair and New Labour for that.   It's funny how everybody is resolutely against ID Cards but they've allowed all this powers of investigation bullshit to pass into law. The Council can set private investigators on you if they have a "reasonable" suspicion you're not who you are or you're claiming single occupancy rebate on council tax or you're not recycling your rubbish correctly.  

I dream all the time about council investigators coming round to my house to interrogate me about who I am, or trying to root through my bins gathering evidence for some alleged eco crime. 
Obviously I would cooperate fully with them (after I’d fed the jobsworth cunts head first into the wood chipper and double bagged their pathetic slimy remains in the correct coloured bags).

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

🎶OH TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶TOMMY TOMMY🎶

🎶ROBINSON🎶

Looks like its War Baby. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧FREE TOMMY NOW🇬🇧

Ah, go on, father, you know how things are run: the elites’ only loyalty is to all other elites, while the pleb are just playthings and cattle (the condition is not self-inflicted, but nonetheless self-cultivated) and that includes I would say over ninety nine percent of the population - in any country.

So unless you can bribe the Swiss guards, the bankers (you primarily need real gold - all other instruments are dog shit) and the HAL 9000 to do the revolution, your chances of winning are rather slim - but never impossible.

But: it’s indeed refreshing to watch those with a fighting spirit. They must have their privileges in the black and white game.

Always🎰

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Miles from Dublin said:

I am wondering which of the armed services this "patriot" served in .. or is he simply another thug who would never have been allowed to serve in any of them? Even Adolf Hitler had been a soldier.

8 hours ago, Miles from Dublin said:

I am wondering which of the armed services this "patriot" served in .. or is he simply another thug who would never have been allowed to serve in any of them? Even Adolf Hitler had been a soldier.

I thought I told you to fuck off.

Tommy's grown on me throughout the years, @King Billy. He's objective, passionate and honest.

I don't always agree with what he says, but he puts forward his arguments with plenty of research. Not surprising when you consider the area in which he grew up now has a 35-40% muslim community – and houses much of the UK's extremist Sharia shitfest, bringing with it obvious problems.

You've probably seen his address to the Oxford Union... delivered with a shiner on the rhs of his face, too. Very much misrepresented by the mainstream press.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Haha, @Wolfie sometimes this shit just writes itself.

It's at moments like this that I suspect you might at least be semi-sentient Prof.

I'd like to give Butch the benefit of the doubt, Decs.

But I can't, because the chances of the willy-chopping, clitoris-wrestling muff addict instead being a completely thick cunt, to whom it never occurred when posting such a song, are far more likely. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Tommy's grown on me throughout the years, @King Billy. He's objective, passionate and honest.

I don't always agree with what he says, but he puts forward his arguments with plenty of research. Not surprising when you consider the area in which he grew up now has a 35-40% muslim community – and houses much of the UK's extremist Sharia shitfest, bringing with it obvious problems.

You've probably seen his address to the Oxford Union... delivered with a shiner on the rhs of his face, too. Very much misrepresented by the mainstream press.

The fucking Muslim savage who went on the rampage today in Southport, killing and butchering primary school age kids, a fucking year after arriving here illegally and being housed, fed and pampered by our disgusting traitorous government (totally at your and my expense) is surely enough of a wake up call to the people of this country that ‘ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH! WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!’