CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

10 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Can I be the first to say that I'm bored senseless by the non-stop coverage? It's worse yhan Glastonbury.

They're doing interpretative dance now. No doubt this will soon be followed by some fucking mime.

Also...

...Twat. Why is there never a guillotine around when you need one?

• Like 1

I'm just leaning back enjoying the spectacle they are making out of their already tax ridden middle classes.   Londoners are still paying for the £13 billion 2012 fiasco in their poll tax.   That James Bond trick has cost us dearly.   Lovely for old Lord Cosy Coe though.  Alright for some! 

I think it's going to be great viewing, not the sports but the terror attacks, the plandemics, transgender people, Greta the great, satanic rituals and hopefully a touch of project bluebeam.

That's surely compulsive viewing for everyone, this apocalypse keeps giving, i might watch the women's swimming just to see whose nipples stick out the most,

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think it's going to be great viewing, not the sports but the terror attacks, the plandemics, transgender people, Greta the great, satanic rituals and hopefully a touch of project bluebeam.

That's surely compulsive viewing for everyone, this apocalypse keeps giving,

Don’t count your chickens just yet, J. Who knows how many buff gender puzzle freaks are being sneaked in. Have a few beers beforehand and don’t look too closely.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

the £13 billion 2012 fiasco in their poll tax

Normally referred to as "a success".

As the Great Wen has parasitised the rest of the country for generations, they can fucking pay for their own entertainment. All Londoners are arseholes and should be locked inside the M25 to prevent the pollution of the rest of the country.

13 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Can I be the first to say that I'm bored senseless by the non-stop coverage? It's worse yhan Glastonbury.

My thoughts are that they could make the games more edgy .. I would have the contestants who do not win a medal being forced to fight invincible robotic lions to the death and for all the Spanish athletes to be all forced to fight invincible robotic bulls .. again to the death.

1 hour ago, Miles from Dublin said:

My thoughts are that they could make the games more edgy .. I would have the contestants who do not win a medal being forced to fight invincible robotic lions to the death and for all the Spanish athletes to be all forced to fight invincible robotic bulls .. again to the death.

I've just watched Those About to Die on Amazon... Maybe the olmypics could take a cue from the chariot racing. Boxing could be made more fun too, with large swords and gratuitous lions; Gyps would love it.

• Like 1

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our valiant ladies "synchronised diving" team on achieving a bronze medal. This is the kind of sporting excellence that will inspire hard-working communites and is a vindication of our new leadership's dynamism.

This time last year we could only have dreamed that our heroic wimmin would be almost the best in the world at amateur jumping off things.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our valiant ladies "synchronised diving" team on achieving a bronze medal. This is the kind of sporting excellence that will inspire hard-working communites and is a vindication of our new leadership's dynamism.

This time last year we could only have dreamed that our heroic wimmin would be almost the best in the world at amateur jumping off things.

I was wondering if for the next Olympiscssic a new sport of police brutality could introduced? A new entry for this session is fucking break dancing! Why the fuck can't they go back to sack racing!

25 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

I was wondering if for the next Olympiscssic a new sport of police brutality could introduced? A new entry for this session is fucking break dancing! Why the fuck can't they go back to sack racing!

They've all had their 'sacs' removed, for equality purposes. 🍒

4 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I ignored this slip ,Its' a tribute to the late ,unlamented ELC .

If fact in general it shows what soccer and many other sports have become, once they were clubs but not they are often large commercial corporations with highly paid players. As little as 60 years ago even the most famous soccer clubs were still real clubs with some players being amateurs or semi-professionals.

On 26/07/2024 at 22:06, Jake The Muss said:

That's surely compulsive viewing for everyone, this apocalypse keeps giving, i might watch the women's swimming just to see whose nipples stick out the most,

Women’s swimming has much more sticking out downstairs nowadays Fends. The wimmin with the six o’clock shadows and size ten+ feet are the ones to focus on if you’re looking for a ‘stick out’ moment.

6 hours ago, Miles from Dublin said:

If fact in general it shows what soccer and many other sports have become, once they were clubs but not they are often large commercial corporations with highly paid players. As little as 60 years ago even the most famous soccer clubs were still real clubs with some players being amateurs or semi-professionals.

I’d like to cave your skull in with a club.