CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paris Olympics 2024

Cuntybaws

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's definitely some irony in the athletes arriving on small boats.

zp8irjlrzfu7s2jdault

Also, why is their turd mascot red instead of brown? @Witheredscrote, any theories?

Looks like the frogs have been ‘de-feeted’ before the games have even begun. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's definitely some irony in the athletes arriving on small boats.

zp8irjlrzfu7s2jdault

Also, why is their turd mascot red instead of brown? @Witheredscrote, any theories?

Usually I'd be asking why one of them was a spastic and complaining about the usual tricks of the Wokerati lobby within the  advertisement industry.

But then I remembered that they are supposed to be French, so it's a fair approximation of one those animals, minus the white flag of course.

@Witheredscrote get fucked.

Lolololol.

• Like 1

The Australian media were quacking about being excluded when the boats for Bahrain and Cambodia popped up and it took an age for our commentators to work out that as the 2032 hosts, Australia would be one of the last to appear.

The laser show was good, Celine pretty good, but the less said about the fashion show and the Trans Smurf with Le Erection hosting The Last Supper, the better. 

Was I alone in spending a fair while trying to work out who the various Afro-French people were? Ooh, look! It’s that French Teenage Basketballer! If they had any balls, they’d have had Cantona re-enact his Karate Kick, Jean-Paul Gaultier being sodomised with a model Eiffel Tower, and Joaquin Phoenix as Napoleon retaking the 19th arrondisement to the theme tune of S’Express. 

The pussies didn’t even make Australia sail down the Seine on a diesel submarine. 

I’m not sure I’ll be staying up to watch much. Though the inevitable terrorist outrage will rather overshadow events anyway I suspect. 

On 27/07/2024 at 03:58, Last Cunt Standing said:

theme tune of S’Express. 

A vocalist was all over me in some plush club in London once, LCS. I was dressed well and looking good and she even asked the bouncer if she could come in the toilets with me... the filthy cougar, I would expect similar behaviour from @Mrs Roops. Lol. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
Libellous content removed
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A vocalist was all over me in some plush club in London once, LCS. I was dressed well and looking good and she even asked the bouncer if she could come in the toilets with me... the filthy cougar, I would expect similar behaviour from @Mrs Roops. Lol. 

I’m glad you got to the ‘she’ bit. I was trying to picture the vocalist from S-Express and all I could come up with was that gangly bloke with big ears and a lazy eye.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was dressed well and looking good and she even asked the bouncer if she could come in the toilets with me... the filthy cougar,

You could have brought a selection of your aftershaves out into the communal area for her. I’m sure the bouncers would have been ok with that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see the sly chinkies have been collecting medals. One of the female rely swimmers was a dead ringer of Sandy (the fish god) from the 70s TV show "Monkey".

Hello ladies.. here comes handsome Pigsy!’

I fucking love that programme. I rewatched both series a couple of years ago. Replacement Pigsy in series 2 was shit. They’d definitely run out of ideas when the fucking horse started talking.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hello ladies.. here comes handsome Pigsy!’

I fucking love that programme. I rewatched both series a couple of years ago. Replacement Pigsy in series 2 was shit. They’d definitely run out of ideas when the fucking horse started talking.

Voice of Andrew Sachs 

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well I hope any similarities with the chartreuse end there, OCR. I doubt you’d have had much fun in the cubicle with The Empress, who rumour has it owns the only copy of The Joy Of Sex with corrections in the margin and an exasperated postscript decrying the authors’ base misunderstanding of female sexuality. I suspect you’d have a moister experience on the salt flats of Utah. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well I hope any similarities with the chartreuse end there, OCR. I doubt you’d have had much fun in the cubicle with The Empress, who rumour has it owns the only copy of The Joy Of Sex with corrections in the margin and an exasperated postscript decrying the authors’ base misunderstanding of female sexuality. I suspect you’d have a moister experience on the salt flats of Utah. 

If I hadn’t taken a solemn oath of silence regarding this female  out of respect for Scotty, I’d probably totally agree and more Doc. But as a man of my word I’ll keep my trap shut for now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see the Seine is too full of garlic-infused turds today for the Triathlon swim to go ahead. No contingency plan from the IOC. I say spice it up a bit. Give them some barrels, logs and length of rope. Make ‘em raft the first stage. 

It looks as though swimmers have got enough Parisian discharge to deal with as things, er, float. And it pissed it down throughout the opening ceremony, lol. And the national train network was totally screwed. Lololol. Christ I love it when the French lose control... it's never going to be the success of the 2012 London spectackle. Isn't that correct @Witheredscrote, you chavvy-part-of-Kent Francophile wanker?

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

It looks as though swimmers have got enough Parisian discharge to deal with as things, er, float. And it pissed it down throughout opening ceremony, lol. And the national train network was totally screwed. Lololol. Christ I love it when the French lose control... it's never going to be the success of the 2012 London spectackle. Isn't that correct @Witheredscrote, you chavvy-part-of-Kent Francophile wanker?

Our TV is full of Aussie Swimmers and Canoeists doing rather well, but there is a steady drumbeat of grumbling about the food, the accommodations and transport. I gather the hoteliers are complaining they are half full too. The swimming pool apparently isn’t deep enough or has slack lane markings so making World record pace improbable. Pissing rain too. Bit of a shambles. I’m sure LA will be better. Brisbane seemed quite sorry to have volunteered for 2032 when I was there a few weeks back. “Give ‘em back” was the common cabbie view, or “give it to fucking Sydney”, which is very serious indeed. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It looks as though swimmers have got enough Parisian discharge to deal with as things, er, float. And it pissed it down throughout the opening ceremony, lol. And the national train network was totally screwed. Lololol. Christ I love it when the French lose control... it's never going to be the success of the 2012 London spectackle.

The elastic on those Union Jack boxers must have been at maximum stretch when  it all went wrong on day one. Bloody Frogs, eh? 

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Who says the BCC is fucking useless? I just learned a new word from them, "grossophobic".

Homophobia and xenophobia may be frowned upon, even illegal, these days, but the right to be grossophobic is a hate crime hill I am willing to die on.

Massive lesbian files complaint over opening ceremony abuse

87861851-13680759-image-m-2_1722165944877.jpg

Do they mean massive lesbian as in rugmuncher with an enormous sexual appetite, or massive as in hasn’t seen her snatch since President Mitterrand was alive? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Do they mean massive lesbian as in rugmuncher with an enormous sexual appetite, or massive as in hasn’t seen her snatch since President Mitterrand was alive? 

I may have paraphrased the wording on that link slightly - I meant "massive" in the same sense as "supermassive black hole".

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Who says the BCC is fucking useless? I just learned a new word from them, "grossophobic".

Homophobia and xenophobia may be frowned upon, even illegal, these days, but the right to be grossophobic is a hate crime hill I am willing to die on.

Massive lesbian files complaint over opening ceremony abuse

87861851-13680759-image-m-2_1722165944877.jpg

Phwoar!! 😛😛😛😍😍💓