CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Brutality

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And I never said that it was, you've just assumed that I was coming at it from the point of view of a suspect/criminal. I think you'll find that there are plenty of people who are classified as victims who haven't got a good word to say about the animals you appear to want to be given paramilitary powers.

So I ask you again, have you ever dealt with them in any meaningful way?

I refuse to answer any questions until I have spoken to my lawyer.  Fuck off. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Irrelevant, other than the race and religion of those involved. I've already said that the waters are getting muddied by both the left and the right because this has been turned into yet another instalment of the culture wars. I don't give a fuck about any of that, what I care about is those in power being held to account.

Have you ever had any experience with the police, Harold? As in a genuine experience that lasted longer than a five minute interaction? 

The waters are only muddied though Decs by the dishonest  left (a category in which I would include the modern day fake Tory traitors). The waters are crystal clear actually.  Since 2000, 97% of terrorist murders in the U.K. have been committed by Muslims and we have been and still are lied and lectured to 24/7 by these traitors that we shouldn’t believe our own eyes about the existential crisis facing our country which they’ve wilfully created and insist on perpetuating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The waters are only muddied though Decs by the dishonest  left (a category in which I would include the modern day fake Tory traitors). The waters are crystal clear actually.  Since 2000, 97% of terrorist murders in the U.K. have been committed by Muslims and we have been and still are lied and lectured to 24/7 by these traitors that we shouldn’t believe our own eyes about the existential crisis facing our country which they’ve wilfully created and insist on perpetuating.

I like a bit of a cavort

I don't answer solicitors letters

I apply a bit of...Pressure...

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not really, is it? I'm insisting that the police need to be held to account, whilst you're advocating a slap on the wrist and a telling off. Wayne Couzens had numerous complaints made about him prior to raping and murdering Sarah Everard, but they were all overlooked by the police.

If you're in a position of power you should be expected to conduct yourself in a manner befitting that role. They let Couzens off and he then raped and killed a woman. You want to let this cunt off but who's to say that he won't go on to do the same thing again, this time actually killing someone, maybe even someone you care about?

It's a strange man who advocates for a police force who can inflict unnecessary violence upon the public without fear of punishment.

As I said, you're a brownshirt and it's becoming more apparent by the day.

I see you are watering down your fucking full frontal attack on the coppers.   "Held to account". 

My Account:

Yeah, that's bit tasty.  Be more careful next time.  You're a good officer.  Thank God we've got police like you between us and the animals. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see you are watering down your fucking full frontal attack on the coppers.   "Held to account". 

My Account:

Yeah, that's bit tasty.  Be more careful next time.  You're a good officer.  Thank God we've got police like you between us and the animals. 

I commend the book "THE MIND OF MR J. G. REEDER" to you, especially his dealings with the great Asian criminal mastermind "Las Raal.".

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

My Account:

Hardly, you seem to be getting excited because a few others have changed their mind. I haven't, he's a fucking animal who should lose his job. The only reason I wouldn't go so far as to lock him up is that he'd become a martyr to weirdo paramilitary types like you.

Your account: Ooo officer, let me show you my papers! Ooo officer I did a whoopsie, please cave my skull in, you are in uniform so are important and can do no wrong.

You kowtowing, little fucking worm.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Hardly, you seem to be getting excited because a few others have changed their mind. I haven't, he's a fucking animal who should lose his job. The only reason I wouldn't go so far as to lock him up is that he'd become a martyr to weirdo paramilitary types like you.

Your account: Ooo officer, let me show you my papers! Ooo officer I did a whoopsie, please cave my skull in, you are in uniform so are important and can do no wrong.

You kowtowing, little fucking worm.

You are increasingly losing the plot.  I'd LUURRRV IT BABY to behind you at Check In at airport. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Snowy I just rubbed out your name and substituted Decimus.    What do you think about that? 

I think if I posted as much as you I could either answer my own question or get to the fucking point in less words.

• Like 2

On 30/07/2024 at 21:50, Snowy said:

I think if I posted as much as you I could either answer my own question or get to the fucking point in less words.

While Starmer is reading the riot act to the whole (white) nation what is happening to the fucking Manchester Airport thugs?  No charges yet I gather.  Starmer's a lawyer, a prosecutor by profession.  Get to it lad of the working class with so much insight into ordinary people's lives.