CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Brutality

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

I've prematurely ended my sabbatical for two reasons.

1. @Eric Cuntman is this cunt quoting love honour and obey ?

And

2. To tell you to fuck off like the rest of the puntership.

I think he is… the bit where Sadie Frost’s co-star gets his nose broken by Dominic Anciano and Ray Burdis.

If you’ve never seen it, watch ‘Operation Good Guys’. It’s a cop show spoof done by the same writers, directors and cast of Love, Honour and Obey.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Everybody's on my back NOW!  Not the face love, please, not the face!  Oh fuckin' ell! 

If you can manage to get the entire membership to tell you to fuck off in under 24 hrs, it will at least be an achievement. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah I saw that and it was vile. However, a copper still has to act with restraint. If a burglar broke into your house and hit you and you bludgeoned the cunt to the very inch of his life, you'd get done because you didn't use reasonable force. This copper did not use reasonable force. The perpetrator was on the floor, clearly stunned and was going nowhere. The copper booted him in the head and then stamped on him. That is not reasonable force. 

You stupid fucking cow. He’s just watched his female colleague get twatted in the face and his blood was up. Fuck you. That goat-fucker would have been shot in his home country or France and especially in the good ole US of A. ‘Restraint’ my fucking arse you wanker. Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The full footage reveals the full story - the policeman lost his temper after being attacked several times, and then watched his female colleague get her nose smashed by a violent & disrespectful Allahwanker who deserved to be Tasered. 

The seemingly unnecessary police approach at the start of the arrest clearly wound the group up, though the abruptness of it suggests a possible terror threat. It is unusual to see armed police so incredibly disrespected, which seems typical of the Sharia shitfest we've undemocratically inherited under both Labour and Tory governments.

The original footage, on which my original opinion was based, was a mere fraction of the actual truth which has since revealed itself.

The head kick and stamp were still unnecessary, and a trained officer at this level ought to have shown more control, esp. as the threat had already been nullified. The human reaction however is understandable given the context of the situation. Also, why did none of the Asian shitcunts attempt to subdue their group's main assailant in the chavvy turquoise cuntsuit?

I stand somewhat corrected - and await a BBC news story which publishes the full video for people to make an informed opinion. 

Unerringly accurate assessment. Look at the speed that this event occurred.  I don’t know who is who on here, but I have been exposed to explosive and very violent incidents in my life as a young man. Unfortunately for this cop, we now live in an age of selective cellphone cameras. However you look at this, these cunts deserved a proper good hiding for committing GBH on a female police officer, sadly, it was filmed. The only person on here, that I know that has to deal with violent scum shitcunts is @Eric Cuntman and I’ll be interested to hear his thoughts on this, as opposed to desk occupying wankers who’s experience of a violent confrontation amounts to a conker fight when they were ten years old. I’m looking at nursery @camberwell gypsy who can fuck off in my book. Unless you’ve been there, you haven’t got a fuckin clue and, by default, are cunts.

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Grovel you cunt.  Much as I love your straight man to Frank's star comedy turn I must ask you to kindly mind your own business. 

The irony is that he and Woflie both lack restraint.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah I saw that and it was vile. However, a copper still has to act with restraint. If a burglar broke into your house and hit you and you bludgeoned the cunt to the very inch of his life, you'd get done because you didn't use reasonable force. This copper did not use reasonable force. The perpetrator was on the floor, clearly stunned and was going nowhere. The copper booted him in the head and then stamped on him. That is not reasonable force. 

Yeah, but it was a bit more than a let off from a political judge. 

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The full footage reveals the full story - the policeman lost his temper after being attacked several times, and then watched his female colleague get her nose smashed by a violent & disrespectful Allahwanker who deserved to be Tasered. 

The seemingly unnecessary police approach at the start of the arrest clearly wound the group up, though the abruptness of it suggests a possible terror threat. It is unusual to see armed police so incredibly disrespected, which seems typical of the Sharia shitfest we've undemocratically inherited under both Labour and Tory governments.

The original footage, on which my original opinion was based, was a mere fraction of the actual truth which has since revealed itself.

The head kick and stamp were still unnecessary, and a trained officer at this level ought to have shown more control, esp. as the threat had already been nullified. The human reaction however is understandable given the context of the situation. Also, why did none of the Asian shitcunts attempt to subdue their group's main assailant in the chavvy turquoise cuntsuit?

I stand somewhat corrected - and await a BBC news story which publishes the full video for people to make an informed opinion. 

Those cunts have covered it by using the word 'appears' about 10 times as opposed to stating what anyone can see clearly. Sitting on the fence without wanting to state facts,fact that the goat shagger was a fucking violent thug whoa totally deserved what he got. 12 months inside for assaulting police should do,as for compo.....get fucked

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

Those cunts have covered it by using the word 'appears' about 10 times as opposed to stating what anyone can see clearly. Sitting on the fence without wanting to state facts,fact that the goat shagger was a fucking violent thug whoa tally deserved what he got. 12 months inside for assaulting police should do,as for compo.....get fucked

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gekjyq3j7o.amp

The fucking measely mouthed BBC. 

I don’t see it as a racial issue.  There's enough fucking white cunts kicking off who seem to have forgotten the first rules of acting like a mature man or how to have a fair fight.  The fuckers have no respect for the frontline our cops because they see an "out" provided by the soft as shit justice system.  In China these four cunts would be already breaking rocks on a new motorwar in the coldest shittiest part of the country surrounded by animals who could really take them apart.  Hence: little or none of this type of behaviour and disrespect in China plus mental "neurological" problems unheard of.   They call China uncivilised, behind us or a threat.  The same BBC fuckers and politicians who run Britain like a colony. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gekjyq3j7o.amp

On 28/07/2024 at 09:59, Neil said:

Those cunts have covered it by using the word 'appears' about 10 times as opposed to stating what anyone can see clearly. Sitting on the fence without wanting to state facts,fact that the goat shagger was a fucking violent thug whoa totally deserved what he got. 12 months inside for assaulting police should do,as for compo.....get fucked

A kick to the head is justified to a man who broke a woman’s nose.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I notice the ‘community’ was not outraged with the pedos, not one protest was organised, who cares one bit about these imported sub human scum. A kick to the head is justified to a man who broke a woman’s nose.

It's nauseating to watch Burnham back tracking on his original statement.  He was a fucking useless minister and MP got out before cocking up and found this little perch like a latter day sanitised Derek of Liverpool. 

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's nauseating to watch Burnham back tracking on his original statement.  He was a fucking useless minister and MP got out before cocking up and found this little perch like a latter day sanitised Derek of Liverpool. 

Bunham's original response was tha there was more it than the smartphone shots that were being posted implied .. he has not backtracked .. the "victim's" solicitor has said that Burnham should not have mentioned the origin video!

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You stupid fucking cow. He’s just watched his female colleague get twatted in the face and his blood was up. Fuck you. That goat-fucker would have been shot in his home country or France and especially in the good ole US of A. ‘Restraint’ my fucking arse you wanker. Fuck off.

Great. So you disagree with me and  resort to mindless abuse. Un fucking believable.

Unerringly accurate assessment. Look at the speed that this event occurred.  I don’t know who is who on here, but I have been exposed to explosive and very violent incidents in my life as a young man. Unfortunately for this cop, we now live in an age of selective cellphone cameras. However you look at this, these cunts deserved a proper good hiding for committing GBH on a female police officer, sadly, it was filmed. The only person on here, that I know that has to deal with violent scum shitcunts is @Eric Cuntman and I’ll be interested to hear his thoughts on this, as opposed to desk occupying wankers who’s experience of a violent confrontation amounts to a conker fight when they were ten years old. I’m looking at nursery @camberwell gypsy who can fuck off in my book. Unless you’ve been there, you haven’t got a fuckin clue and, by default, are cunts.

You obviously cannot take part in a debate in a mature and reasonable way. Normal people discuss things in a controlled manner and treat the people they are debating with in a civilised manner, no matter how much you disagree with their views. 

Instead you lower yourself by verbally abusing that person. 

Thanks for that. 

And fuck off yourself.

45 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

Bunham's original response was tha there was more it than the smartphone shots that were being posted implied .. he has not backtracked .. the "victim's" solicitor has said that Burnham should not have mentioned the origin video!

I don't like him simple. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You obviously cannot take part in a debate in a mature and reasonable way. Normal people discuss things in a controlled manner and treat the people they are debating with in a civilised manner, no matter how much you disagree with their views. 

Instead you lower yourself by verbally abusing that person. 

Thanks for that. 

And fuck off yourself.

Just to change the subject slightly.  I would like to know whether any of these four culprits were given blood tests for drugs.  I've seen this jack in the box edgy behaviour before and it always occurs in groups of young men who have a chip on their shoulder who have been having a puff or something else.  There's a big drugs problem in that comunity as there is everywhere else which accounts for 90% of the problem.  I just hope the two "parallel" investigations are proportionate and fair.   In particular assaulting a police officer causing actual bodily harm is a serious offence and I see no reason other than cowardly appeasement that the individual rrsponsible for breaking a female officer's nose has been allowed bail.  Do they fear a siege if the cunt was held on remand cooling his heels in a police cell?   You can't tell me this isn't being closely directed by Westminster politicians and Whitehall? 

EG. Assault on Precinct 13

When someone feels their life is threatened, they either run or fight. If you don’t have the option to run, you have to become a more primeval version of yourself and rules and conduct go out of the window. I don’t blame him for kicking the vile piece of shit in the head. I had a Jock colleague who used to stamp on collar bones to stop them getting back up. 
 The coppers behaviour was unprofessional but excusable on the grounds that in that particular moment, he was just a human being fighting for what could have been his life if things had gone differently.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When someone feels their life is threatened, they either run or fight. If you don’t have the option to run, you have to become a more primeval version of yourself and rules and conduct go out of the window. I don’t blame him for kicking the vile piece of shit in the head. I had a Jock colleague who used to stamp on collar bones to stop them getting back up. 
 The coppers behaviour was unprofessional but excusable on the grounds that in that particular moment, he was just a human being fighting for what could have been his life if things had gone differently.

As the copper was armed, he showed a good deal of professional restraint in not just shooting the twat when he looked like he was trying to get up.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was mugged about 35 years ago .. I had finished a late shift on a Friday night and decided to walk home rather than catch a bus ..  t took a usual short cut across some open ground and was jumped on by a a man and girl who tried to snatch my bag, foolishly I tried hang on to my bag and they ot me on the ground where one of them started kicking my head .. I was fully aware what was happening but could not move. They were disturbed and ran off when two railwaymen going home came along. They got caught a couple of night later when they tried to mug someone else elsewhere in the town, this time a man who got the better of them and punched the girl on the nose and got her boyfriend onto the ground and gave him a good kicking. Had they not connected them with the attack on me they police were going prosecute the man that they had tried to rob.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do unto others - and do it first!