CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Brutality

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

If you look at the full footage below before all getting your knickers in a twist 

I was waiting for you to make an intervention as a man of colour who probably had some experience of the subject rather than a few ideas floatng around in your brain.  Boy you nailed it 100%.   If any wet behind the ear lobes apologists for yobs are listening.   FUCK OFF NOW.  Let's see what happens with soft as shit Andy Burnham and the rest of it.  😜 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just got back from the Tommy Robinson event in Trafalgar Square Ed. I’ve never seen so many ‘far right thugs’ in my life, all cunningly disguised as normal looking families (black, white and the rest), military veterans, and well behaved young people pretending to peacefully enjoy themselves.

Im sure the BBC and Sly News etc. will have seen through their pretence later and reveal the dangerous mobs true colours.

I notice the daily mail labels it far right extremists. Can’t wait for our mayor to comment…

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

I notice the daily mail labels it far right extremists. Can’t wait for our mayor to comment…

Normally I would report you for this, but feel it would be a waste of effort on my part. Seeing as you coons can get away with anything.

Canary yellow pimp mobile indeed.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

I notice the daily mail labels it far right extremists. Can’t wait for our mayor to comment…

Fucking hilarious to see a ‘counter protest’ led by Jeremy Corbyn kept at a safe distance by the Met.
A ragtag crowd of wild eyed soap dodgers, benders, trannies, wannabe communists, professional race baiters, Trade Union backed agitators and purple haired fat women screaming ‘fascists, Nazi scum’ etc. etc. at a totally peaceful crowd of people. 
This is Britain 2024.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

If you look at the full footage below before all getting your knickers in a twist 

Oh for fucks sake. Let’s just exterminate these fucking animals and be done with it. I take it back, the cop was justified. Should’ve done the planet a favour and carried on kicking until it stopped twitching.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh for fucks sake. Let’s just exterminate these fucking animals and be done with it. I take it back, the cop was justified. Should’ve done the planet a favour and carried on kicking until it stopped twitching.

I hope his boots are OK.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actually all the information had been out there before the "peace be upon him" cunts stole the agenda.

I'll stand by what I said before, the new footage doesn't reveal anything that we didn't already know. The cunt kicked off and went for the filth, and then after a battle he was tasered and ended up laying prostrate on the floor. Whether he chinned anyone before hand is irrelevant, he still had his head caved in by a coppers boot whilst posing no further threat.

The issue of race is conflating the issue so that it's triggering both sides of the political spectrum. Look at it through a colour blind lens and at the end of the day it's a person in a position of power brutalising a person who has been neutralised as a threat. 

Question all authority and hold them to account, because as soon as you start excusing their actions it won't be long until it's your own head getting stamped on.

I would be happy if it hadn't been for the cunt having been tasered was lying practically motionless on the floor, if he had carried on swinging or jumped up and carried on then the copper would have been justified in beating the cunt up properly ,it's a shame the kicks came a few seconds after he was neutralised. The old bill should be better trained and this cunt still deserves to be fucked off. 

Ps, I secretly enjoyed it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't I get a fucking apology.  Grovel and say thank you with real meaning. 

• Like 1

The full footage reveals the full story - the policeman lost his temper after being attacked several times, and then watched his female colleague get her nose smashed by a violent & disrespectful Allahwanker who deserved to be Tasered. 

The seemingly unnecessary police approach at the start of the arrest clearly wound the group up, though the abruptness of it suggests a possible terror threat. It is unusual to see armed police so incredibly disrespected, which seems typical of the Sharia shitfest we've undemocratically inherited under both Labour and Tory governments.

The original footage, on which my original opinion was based, was a mere fraction of the actual truth which has since revealed itself.

The head kick and stamp were still unnecessary, and a trained officer at this level ought to have shown more control, esp. as the threat had already been nullified. The human reaction however is understandable given the context of the situation. Also, why did none of the Asian shitcunts attempt to subdue their group's main assailant in the chavvy turquoise cuntsuit?

I stand somewhat corrected - and await a BBC news story which publishes the full video for people to make an informed opinion. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The head kick and stamp were still unnecessary, and a trained officer at this level ought to have shown more control, esp. as the threat had already been nullified. The human reaction however is understandable given the context of the situation. Also, why did none of the Asian shitcunts attempt to subdue their group's main assailant in the chavvy turquoise cuntsuit?

I stand somewhat corrected - and await a BBC news story which publishes the full video for people to make an informed opinion. 

Well that's a first. Please feel free to drop in again.

Knob.

• Like 1

On 26/07/2024 at 15:09, Dyslexic cnut said:

Naive. The copper is an idiot, not for doing what he did, but doing it where and when he did it. What do you think happens to any cunt who commits GBH on a copper when he’s taken into custody for fuck’s sake? This vile goat-fucking animal was part of a violent affray started because one of his mates was being lawfully arrested on warrant. So they attack, what they deem as lower than them in society, a woman, and break her fucking nose. A taser and cuffs at the scene followed by an introduction to the notoriously slippery steps in the main bridewell away from the public would have sufficed. Any head injuries (hopefully life-changing) explained away as caused by ‘violently resisting arrest’  and attacking the custody sergeant, once the boys in blue sit down and co-ordinate their pocket books. Isn’t it strange that the BBC hasn’t aired the footage of the riot at terminal 2 which went on for fifteen minutes with four coppers being hospitalised? Fucking wankers. Fuck him, fuck them and fuck Rochdale. Cunts.

Yeah I saw that and it was vile. However, a copper still has to act with restraint. If a burglar broke into your house and hit you and you bludgeoned the cunt to the very inch of his life, you'd get done because you didn't use reasonable force. This copper did not use reasonable force. The perpetrator was on the floor, clearly stunned and was going nowhere. The copper booted him in the head and then stamped on him. That is not reasonable force. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Everybody's on my back NOW!  Not the face love, please, not the face!  Oh fuckin' ell! 

I've prematurely ended my sabbatical for two reasons.

1. @Eric Cuntman is this cunt quoting love honour and obey ?

And

2. To tell you to fuck off like the rest of the puntership.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah I saw that and it was vile. However, a copper still has to act with restraint. If a burglar broke into your house and hit you and you bludgeoned the cunt to the very inch of his life, you'd get done because you didn't use reasonable force. This copper did not use reasonable force. The perpetrator was on the floor, clearly stunned and was going nowhere. The copper booted him in the head and then stamped on him. That is not reasonable force. 

Seen the latest footage, Gypps? The lead up to this duskie getting hoofed? The copper’s career and life is now fucked…the duskie will get a suspended sentence and compo for twatting four bobbys and breaking a woman’s nose. Does that sit well with you?