CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Brutality

2 hours ago, Neil said:

If the cunt was fighting with the copper and generally causing a punch up then a copper kicking his head in would have been justified, I am actually quite shocked at the actions of this cunt and I for one hope the cunt ends up delivering groceries for the rest of his days. 

I’m torn. Normally nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing a violent thug having his teeth literally kicked down his throat. In this case, however, I think just losing his job and his pension (and maybe three months inside) would be sufficient punishment.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sure the unfortunate Rozzer will get both an official carpeting from the Chief Cuntstubble, and endless pints from his colleagues and the sympathetic public. Most amused to see that the prone young man is now trying to say the cyst on his brain CT is somehow the result of a scissor-kick to the temple from GMP’s finest. His lawyer might want to ask a radiologist a few questions first. 

It’s a shame Judge James Pickles is dead, I’d have enjoyed his thoughts on a young Muslim man suing the police for brutality following a mini-riot in an airport of all places in which a female officer got her nose broken. Surely the lesson here for the Armed Police is that opening fire is now a preferable option to a boot in the face? A couple of rounds into the air at the PIA check-in queue should set a precedent and keep order.

@Eric Cuntman, you’re The Corner’s calm voice of reason on race relations, restraint techniques and firearms, what say you?

Yes, the cop behaved inappropriately and probably isn’t fit for purpose, but for fucks sake, we can come up with all manner of excuses and ways of spinning every incident into an Islamic victimhood scenario to avoid stirring up tensions, but what we and every other civilised nation needs to do is outlaw the practice of Islam. It’s never been anything but a barbaric, misogynistic death cult that refuses to integrate with or accept any deviation from itself. 
 Shut the mosques and tell the faithful that they’re free to practice their faith but not here. Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists and even fucking Rastafarians have settled here and followed their chosen faith without causing any trouble. It’s just these fucking cunts. 
 If they weren’t here, we wouldn’t have all this shit in the first place. And to be really honest, if I was a copper in that situation, I wouldn’t pass on the opportunity of kicking the shit out of a hate filled flip-flop wearing fucking wanker that has nothing but contempt for the country he’s arrived in.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, the cop behaved inappropriately and probably isn’t fit for purpose, but for fucks sake, we can come up with all manner of excuses and ways of spinning every incident into an Islamic victimhood scenario to avoid stirring up tensions, but what we and every other civilised nation needs to do is outlaw the practice of Islam. It’s never been anything but a barbaric, misogynistic death cult that refuses to integrate with or accept any deviation from itself. 
 Shut the mosques and tell the faithful that they’re free to practice their faith but not here. Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists and even fucking Rastafarians have settled here and followed their chosen faith without causing any trouble. It’s just these fucking cunts. 
 If they weren’t here, we wouldn’t have all this shit in the first place. And to be really honest, if I was a copper in that situation, I wouldn’t pass on the opportunity of kicking the shit out of a hate filled flip-flop wearing fucking wanker that has nothing but contempt for the country he’s arrived in.

Judging by some his comments on this thread, Aitch is from the old school, where a copper could fit up suspects, punch kids and do whatever the fuck they wanted. The sort of cunt who stands up for the national anthem and "respects" anyone in a uniform, even a fucking traffic warden. He's a stupid wanker, and I just thought I'd point this out before starting my actual rant.

The cunt here is the copper, full stop. I don't care what colour the victims head was, this fucking animal should not feel confident and brazen enough to boot it in regardless.

Inevitably, though, the whole issue of police brutality has been drowned out by the usual suspects who have to make everything about race/religion. It's not worse when a filthy pig brutalises a Muslim or a black instead of a white, and to suggest so is racist and divisive and leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths. There should be no special treatment based upon how much of the tar brush you've had applied, and there should be no worse treatment either. A cunt is a cunt regardless and should be dealt with by utilising proportional and reasonable force.

I'd like to think that this whole episode will make any bacon smelling degenerate think twice about doing something like this in future, however I fear that the usual race politics involved will only cause the next psycho in blue to give pause if the head he's considering stamping on has a rag on it.

• Like 2

The race card in this incident should be ruled out otherwise it becomes something else.  Seems to me you either want the copper excoriated or you want him exonerated.   The best solution would be a ticking off and a period of probation.  Anything else is being fueled by either hatred of the police or racist motives mixed with a bit of "I want compo".   It's fucking eye watering reading some of the posts on here because its really shown who the bottom feeders are.  

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Judging by some his comments on this thread, Aitch is from the old school, where a copper could fit up suspects, punch kids and do whatever the fuck they wanted. The sort of cunt who stands up for the national anthem and "respects" anyone in a uniform, even a fucking traffic warden. He's a stupid wanker, and I just thought I'd point this out before starting my actual rant.

The cunt here is the copper, full stop. I don't care what colour the victims head was, this fucking animal should not feel confident and brazen enough to boot it in regardless.

Inevitably, though, the whole issue of police brutality has been drowned out by the usual suspects who have to make everything about race/religion. It's not worse when a filthy pig brutalises a Muslim or a black instead of a white, and to suggest so is racist and divisive and leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths. There should be no special treatment based upon how much of the tar brush you've had applied, and there should be no worse treatment either. A cunt is a cunt regardless and should be dealt with by utilising proportional and reasonable force.

I'd like to think that this whole episode will make any bacon smelling degenerate think twice about doing something like this in future, however I fear that the usual race politics involved will only cause the next psycho in blue to give pause if the head he's considering stamping on has a rag on it.

Blah blah Blaby 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The cunt on the floor wouldn’t think twice about rushing you on your own with a few of his mates.  The concept of a fair fight has fucking evaporated in this country.  

I used to respect  the old bill and even as a youngster I knew the line. My neice married a then prison screw who has now moved on to the police,he is a grade one cunt of a human who should have never been allowed anywhere near a uniform and for this reason I now look at the plod as a 'take anyone' outfit as this head kicking cunt proves. 

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see you didn't tell Mrs Roops to fuck off. Some sense of weaselly self-preservation kicking in there?

I would have usually done that on his behalf and desperately wanted to, but I’ve given scotty my word as a gentleman that I’ll refrain from violently kicking the Welsh slag’s rusty cunt in for a while.
I’m finding it extremely fucking difficult already tbh, and I don’t know how much longer my missus will put up with me randomly lashing out at her instead. I may have to divorce her if this situation continues.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The race card in this incident should be ruled out otherwise it becomes something else.  Seems to me you either want the copper excoriated or you want him exonerated.   The best solution would be a ticking off and a period of probation.  Anything else is being fueled by either hatred of the police or racist motives mixed with a bit of "I want compo".   It's fucking eye watering reading some of the posts on here because its really shown who the bottom feeders are.  

Absolute bollocks, do you want to live in a country where the police can get away with disgusting shit like that?

If the savage in uniform kicked the perpetrator in the head in an effort to subdue him, then fair enough, he has a duty to public safety and if it was the only way to eliminate danger towards said public then it's fair game. But the man was already prostrate on the floor and no longer a threat. 

You'll be advocating extrajudicial killings and summary on the spot executions next, you brown shirt old cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The only winner imo is the airport security guard who tried to search these three peacefuls burka clad mother, and was met with violent resistance on religious grounds, along with several other security staff and then three armed filth. 
The unbearable stench which that poor security guard (and the whole airport terminal) would have been subjected to if she’d ventured underneath the decomposing old hags Dalek suit, doesn’t bear thinking about and puts all the handbagging that occurred afterwards into perspective.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see you didn't tell Mrs Roops to fuck off. Some sense of weaselly self-preservation kicking in there?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I would have usually done that on his behalf and desperately wanted to, but I’ve given scotty my word as a gentleman that I’ll refrain from violently kicking the Welsh slag’s rusty cunt in for a while.
I’m finding it extremely fucking difficult already tbh, and I don’t know how much longer my missus will put up with me randomly lashing out at her instead. I may have to divorce her if this situation continues.

I can confirm Bill's assertion here, Baws. He has indeed, at my request, heroically refrained from hostilities with La Roops and long may it continue. 👍👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Absolute bollocks, do you want to live in a country where the police can get away with disgusting shit like that?

If the savage in uniform kicked the perpetrator in the head in an effort to subdue him, then fair enough, he has a duty to public safety and if it was the only way to eliminate danger towards said public then it's fair game. But the man was already prostrate on the floor and no longer a threat. 

You'll be advocating extrajudicial killings and summary on the spot executions next, you brown shirt old cunt.

I'm doing what all self respecting members do in this situation, going into hiding somewhere you won't find me.   I may appear as a dead body in Midsommer Murder or something.   It's good money for very little work. You have to lie on the ground very still while people hover over you being filmed.   Sounds familiar?   I'm sure we played this as a game when I was very small. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm doing what all self respecting members do in this situation, going into hiding somewhere you won't find me.   I may appear as a dead body in Midsommer Murder or something.   It's good money for very little work. You have to lie on the ground very still while people hover over you being filmed.   Sounds familiar?   I'm sure we played this as a game when I was very small. 

You are a good man Harold.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, scotty said:

I can confirm Bill's assertion here, Baws. He has indeed, at my request, heroically refrained from hostilities with La Roops and long may it continue. 👍👍

No he hasn't, he can't control his idiot mouth. All bets are off.

14 hours ago, scotty said:

Is Billy cruising for a bruising?  May it take place at an airport somewhere, filmed, uploaded and discussed on The Corner under

"I Told You So" by Scotty..... 

Roops brutality. 

Me: perfectly justified. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you look at the full footage below before all getting your knickers in a twist 

I’ve just got back from the Tommy Robinson event in Trafalgar Square Ed. I’ve never seen so many ‘far right thugs’ in my life, all cunningly disguised as normal looking families (black, white and the rest), military veterans, and well behaved young people pretending to peacefully enjoy themselves.

Im sure the BBC and Sly News etc. will have seen through their pretence later and reveal the dangerous mobs true colours.

• Like 1