CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police Brutality

Don't tell me the little dick who got the point of a copper's standard issue boot at Manchester Airport wasn’t lapping up every minute.  He'll live off that on social media for months if not years.  He'll be telling his grandkids about it and pointing to the spot when they wheel him to I Need Special Assistance at Check In. I wonder if the cunt will lodge a claim for compo or press charges? 

Seems to me you always have the option of walking away from a full on barney or if you can't then don't for fucks sake do it in full view of families with kids minding their own business - take it outside round the corner. 

I don't always see it from the old bill's point of view but in this case I don't quite get the fucking outrage or uproar.  

It was an outrage because he was on his stomach on the floor and going nowhere. Yet this fucking nazi thug decided to kick him the head (who'd he fucking think he is Owen Farrell taking a conversion) and then the icing on the shitcake, he stamps on  his head. I hope the dirty rozzer cunt gets sacked, loses his pension and jailed.  

• Like 1

We need a few more coppers like that... Get rid of this softly-softly, woke nonsense. Anyone caught skulking around people's sheds and outbuildings should be fair game for a good shoeing on the village green. Any caravans containing a chainsaw, mower or other piece of expensive equipment should be burned on the village green.

Perhaps the cunts could be tied to a quad-bike and towed across a building site. Like for like, as it were.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

We need a few more coppers like that... Get rid of this softly-softly, woke nonsense. Anyone caught skulking around people's sheds and outbuildings should be fair game for a good shoeing on the village green. Any caravans containing a chainsaw, mower or other piece of expensive equipment should be burned on the village green.

Perhaps the cunts could be tied to a quad-bike and towed across a building site. Like for like, as it were.

His first name is "Farhir", he is from a "hard working" Rochdale family.

4 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

What was his ambition in life? Rapper, architect or was he a promising footballer?

Did he have a trial for Man U. or for shoplifting?

I expect that there would have been a similar outrage had someone caught the "mentally ill" gentleman who stabbed the soldier had been stamped on the head. It does strike me that some of these cunts would feel happier and more content with life if they returned to the lands of their fairly recent ancestors rather than living with us barbarian mostly white savages.

• Like 1

I’m sure the unfortunate Rozzer will get both an official carpeting from the Chief Cuntstubble, and endless pints from his colleagues and the sympathetic public. Most amused to see that the prone young man is now trying to say the cyst on his brain CT is somehow the result of a scissor-kick to the temple from GMP’s finest. His lawyer might want to ask a radiologist a few questions first. 

It’s a shame Judge James Pickles is dead, I’d have enjoyed his thoughts on a young Muslim man suing the police for brutality following a mini-riot in an airport of all places in which a female officer got her nose broken. Surely the lesson here for the Armed Police is that opening fire is now a preferable option to a boot in the face? A couple of rounds into the air at the PIA check-in queue should set a precedent and keep order.

@Eric Cuntman, you’re The Corner’s calm voice of reason on race relations, restraint techniques and firearms, what say you?

• Like 1

Police should be preventing people from getting kicked in the face and stamped on the head – not participating.

I'm not sure of the buildup leading to the footage, but the threat level from the young male on the floor at the time of the two strikes was absolutely zero. Violence is sometimes a necessary evil, but not in this instance.  

A nasty, tooled-up thug not worthy of wearing his collar and a humiliation for the police force as a whole. Fire his arse and let him ponder over his actions during a stint in jail. His only saving grace is the recipient wasn't black.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Police should be preventing people from getting kicked in the face and stamped on the head – not participating.

I'm not sure of the buildup leading to the footage, but the threat level from the young male on the floor at the time of the two strikes was absolutely zero. Violence is sometimes a necessary evil, but not in this instance.  

A nasty, tooled-up thug not worthy of wearing his collar and a humiliation for the police force as a whole. Fire his arse and let him ponder over his actions during a stint in jail. His only saving grace is the recipient wasn't black.

I have to say I agree entirely, The police are required to be the adults in the equation. PC thug also put the boot in another suspect who was sitting with his hands in the air waiting to be cuffed and processed. He was being compliant. The PC should be dismissed and criminally charged.

• Like 2

All those in favour of the wimp on the floor are cunts in my opinion.   The airport is a high security area for obvious reasons, it is a public space, there are families and children who should be able to start their holiday in a civilised, quiet and enjoyable way. Quiet enjoyment.  When a group of thugs bring a Saturday night brawl into that place (and often a blade is involved too plus cunts high on drugs and booze which makes them highly unpredictable) then the officers should use any and every force to literally stamp their authority on the situation.  

Hurrah and best wishes to the PC involved.  Fucking get off his back (literally) 🙂 

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was an outrage because he was on his stomach on the floor and going nowhere. Yet this fucking nazi thug decided to kick him the head (who'd he fucking think he is Owen Farrell taking a conversion) and then the icing on the shitcake, he stamps on  his head. I hope the dirty rozzer cunt gets sacked, loses his pension and jailed.  

Fuck off

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hurrah and best wishes to the PC involved.  Fucking get off his back (literally) 🙂 

I don't agree with that, although it seems that there was a good reason for the heavy footed copper to be annoyed as a female police officer's nose had been broken .. notably the Greater Manchester Mayor has suggested that there is more to the police actions than is being mentioned by the media. Public transport is not really the place to allow uncontrolled violent behaviour .. I well remember an incident at Crewe Station on a Saturday night back in 1981 where the BT Police extracted six rather belligerent gentlemen from a train who then ran amok on the then platform 5 and two of them tried to get the way with two teenaged girls. What followed was a very messy bloodbath with the two who had, had a go at the girls having their heads nearly beaten to a pulp by two policemen. Another  two of the gentleman accosted an old couple and were were dealt with by railway staff .. the two other belligerent gentleman had sensibly retreated behind some "B.R.U.T.E" trolleys where they were kept at bay by post office staff.. These days it would be national news but back in those days it got a single mention in local Evening Sentinel.

Much as some may rejoice at the terminal end of a George Floyd or a fleeing Brazilian, there is a risk of behavioural normalisation here. However provoked it might have been, if this is allowed to go unpunished it's only a matter of time before a decent and potentially-innocent white member of the Corner is injured or killed by a thicko copper.

If Constable Savage is so worried about having his own gun used against him, maybe the dumb cunt shouldn't have a fucking gun in the first place.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Much as some may rejoice at the terminal end of a George Floyd or a fleeing Brazilian, there is a risk of behavioural normalisation here. However provoked it might have been, if this is allowed to go unpunished it's only a matter of time before a decent and potentially-innocent white member of the Corner is injured or killed by a thicko copper.

If Constable Savage is so worried about having his own gun used against him, maybe the dumb cunt shouldn't have a fucking gun in the first place.

I feel quite concerned now, C. That would be fate more humiliating than getting mowed down by a double decker around Piccadilly, glued onto the tarmac and holding hands with the Stop Oil bunch of pink wankers.

If the cunt was fighting with the copper and generally causing a punch up then a copper kicking his head in would have been justified, I am actually quite shocked at the actions of this cunt and I for one hope the cunt ends up delivering groceries for the rest of his days. I was also concerned at seeing the female copper appearing to be bawling her eyes out watching the assault,if she wants to be a copper she should fucking man up,otherwise get back to the kitchen love and make me a sandwich 

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Naive. The copper is an idiot, not for doing what he did, but doing it where and when he did it. What do you think happens to any cunt who commits GBH on a copper when he’s taken into custody for fuck’s sake? This vile goat-fucking animal was part of a violent affray started because one of his mates was being lawfully arrested on warrant. So they attack, what they deem as lower than them in society, a woman, and break her fucking nose. A taser and cuffs at the scene followed by an introduction to the notoriously slippery steps in the main bridewell away from the public would have sufficed. Any head injuries (hopefully life-changing) explained away as caused by ‘violently resisting arrest’  and attacking the custody sergeant, once the boys in blue sit down and co-ordinate their pocket books. Isn’t it strange that the BBC hasn’t aired the footage of the riot at terminal 2 which went on for fifteen minutes with four coppers being hospitalised? Fucking wankers. Fuck him, fuck them and fuck Rochdale. Cunts.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

For a sanctimonious prick you amaze me.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

If the cunt was fighting with the copper and generally causing a punch up then a copper kicking his head in would have been justified, I am actually quite shocked at the actions of this cunt and I for one hope the cunt ends up delivering groceries for the rest of his days. I was also concerned at seeing the female copper appearing to be bawling her eyes out watching the assault,if she wants to be a copper she should fucking man up,otherwise get back to the kitchen love and make me a sandwich 

I think you'd sing a different tune if you knew all the facts. 

There it goes.  The swarming (Tower Hamlets style) around Mayor Andy's office (soft as shit) then... da da! 

The lawyer/spokesman claiming "neurological" damage

The "criminal" charges against the officer

... and they can't get anybody to do the job...

Ha ha ha ha ha...... 😛 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If I have to explain that then it's clear why you side with the yobbos. 

If you think I "side with the yobbos" then you're an even more ineluctably dense motherfucker than I had hitherto suspected. Do you have difficulty seeing shades of grey?