CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nizamodeen Hosein

Question:

How far do you entertain a convicted murderer? 

I've heard so much fucking sympathy for this vile cunt murderer who was let off what should have been a whole life sentence for kidnap and murder by our soft as shit system then deported back to Trinidad where apparently he is living in "poverty" which by their standards is prob an OK existence.   The fucking ghoulish spectacle of trying to find a body in a field with this grinning cunt initially asking for £40k for directions is a fucking disgrace when the police have got better things to do.  The cunt's brother died in jail while he is walking around free as a bird eating, breathing what is arguably better outdoor weather than we've ever had in Britain.  Now the cunt is having a sick chuckle from his sunny porch.  Don't try and talk to me about penitence, forgiveness or how "bad" he feels now.   Or "I was only a 22 year old when I did it and (he) regrets it every day now as he's got older".   Give me a fucking break.  It's a load of fucking BS.  The guy should have never been let out and hopefully would have fucking snuffed it like his brother in jail.  

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Question:

How far do you entertain a convicted murderer? 

I've heard so much fucking sympathy for this vile cunt murderer who was let off what should have been a whole life sentence for kidnap and murder by our soft as shit system then deported back to Trinidad where apparently he is living in "poverty" which by their standards is prob an OK existence.   The fucking ghoulish spectacle of trying to find a body in a field with this grinning cunt initially asking for £40k for directions is a fucking disgrace when the police have got better things to do.  The cunt's brother died in jail while he is walking around free as a bird eating, breathing what is arguably better outdoor weather than we've ever had in Britain.  Now the cunt is having a sick chuckle from his sunny porch.  Don't try and talk to me about penitence, forgiveness or how "bad" he feels now.   Or "I was only a 22 year old when I did it and (he) regrets it every day now as he's got older".   Give me a fucking break.  It's a load of fucking BS.  The guy should have never been let out and hopefully would have fucking snuffed it like his brother in jail.  

I know if I was a member of that ladies family, I'd have taken a nice trip to Trinidad for a fortnight in the sun, it would have  coincided with England cricket team playing there, sought this toothy wanker out and shivved the little cunt.  The Trinidad noddies wouldn't have a clue who did it. They'd just kiss their teeth, say "Raas claart, mon" and carry on selling confiscated grass to the tourists. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know if I was a member of that ladies family, I'd have taken a nice trip to Trinidad for a fortnight in the sun, it would have  coincided with England cricket team playing there, sought this toothy wanker out and shivved the little cunt.  The Trinidad noddies wouldn't have a clue who did it. They'd just kiss their teeth, say "Raas claart, mon" and carry on selling confiscated grass to the tourists. 

He's sitting at a table with the cunt.  I'd have to shaft him, I'd be all over the fucking cunt if he murdered my mother or anyone near and dear to me.  What's the deal in Trinidad.  Is he living off some sort of pension or savings the cunt? 

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't let Eddie or OCR see this. You know what soul brothers feel about chains

They love 'em, it's the very essence of most of their music, jungle drums and rattling of chains.

3 hours ago, and said:

They love 'em, it's the very essence of most of their music, jungle drums and rattling of chains.

I think over 10% of the Afro-American male population aged 16-30 is in prison.  The % maybe higher.  That's what I heard.  Lovers of black cock need to know that.