CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Sleepy Joe already been Epsteined?

King Billy

Where’s Joe?
Five minutes after defiantly stating that he won’t be stepping down on Twitter/X he then announces he is stepping down on Twitter/X, posting a letter which isn’t even on official Whitehouse stationery, with a signature which is extremely suspect at best. The letter is now widely acknowledged to have been written by a guy called Steve Richetti. 🤔  Crooked Joe hasn’t appeared either live or on video since then to address the nation, and the MSM who’ve lied and covered up his mental condition for years (the usual nonsense blaming right wing conspiracy theorists etc. etc.) suddenly uninterested in even mentioning his name, never mind where he is or why he’s disappeared without trace.

This has the stench of Hillary Clinton all over it. It’s astounding how many former ‘friends’ and business associates of the Clintons die suddenly, either in freak accidents, random murder incidents or by ‘suicide’ without giving any previous indications in that direction.

It’s almost as if they’re so fucking scared of Trump now, after failing to silence him, bankrupt him, imprison him and recently kill him that they’ve decided to destroy themselves instead.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Where’s Joe?
Five minutes after defiantly stating that he won’t be stepping down on Twitter/X he then announces he is stepping down on Twitter/X, posting a letter which isn’t even on official Whitehouse stationery, with a signature which is extremely suspect at best. The letter is now widely acknowledged to have been written by a guy called Steve Richetti. 🤔  Crooked Joe hasn’t appeared either live or on video since then to address the nation, and the MSM who’ve lied and covered up his mental condition for years (the usual nonsense blaming right wing conspiracy theorists etc. etc.) suddenly uninterested in even mentioning his name, never mind where he is or why he’s disappeared without trace.

This has the stench of Hillary Clinton all over it. It’s astounding how many former ‘friends’ and business associates of the Clintons die suddenly, either in freak accidents, random murder incidents or by ‘suicide’ without giving any previous indications in that direction.

It’s almost as if they’re so fucking scared of Trump now, after failing to silence him, bankrupt him, imprison him and recently kill him that they’ve decided to destroy themselves instead.

I don't think the real Biden has appeared in many (if any) videos in the last few years, clearly in my mind that this Biden sniffing cunt is using doubles, actors, CGI, deepfakes along with audio tech to fool the masses. i know that's hard to believe for many and many on here..i hear people say, they can't do that, oh yes they can and are doing just that if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

I reckon Barry has his hand up the Biden puppets ass.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I don't think the real Biden has appeared in many (if any) videos in the last few years, clearly in my mind that this Biden sniffing cunt is using doubles, actors, CGI, deepfakes along with audio tech to fool the masses. i know that's hard to believe for many and many on here..i hear people say, they can't do that, oh yes they can and are doing just that if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Biden supposedly ‘spoke’ to a Kamala Harris event last night by phone. Not by Zoom video or any other of the many video call apps which are the norm nowadays. His voice was crystal clear and his speech extremely coherent which is the complete opposite of the last few years.

AI for sure. And as we speak he’s still not been seen by anyone despite the enormity of the events surrounding him over the last five/almost six days. I’m calling total bullshit and imo he’s already dead (suicide probably 🤥).

• Like 1

On 22/07/2024 at 23:39, King Billy said:

Where’s Joe?

He's got that old man resentment on - let's face it the cunt had more problems than dementia or infirmity.  He fucking believed in this Democrat myth of his own holiness.   To me he and his sprogs are just lizards who have thrived all their lives in the Washington swamp.  Don't worry when they start cementing him into the Democrats Hall of Fame he'll be hanging around again like a bad smell or like Andy Murray at Wimbledon - does anybody think the ginger cunt won't show his face there next year? 

On 23/07/2024 at 22:24, Jake The Muss said:

'Biden's' masks beat Madonna's tits for silicone.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2024 at 13:46, White Cunt said:

I don't think the real Biden has appeared in many (if any) videos in the last few years, clearly in my mind that this Biden sniffing cunt is using doubles, actors, CGI, deepfakes along with audio tech to fool the masses.

His ‘live address’ to the American people from The Oval Office yesterday was fucking ludicrous. All of a sudden he’s able to speak coherently. Clearly a recorded video. Even the time on his wristwatch was wrong. And he appears to have had a growing spurt during his disappearance too (approx 5”).
 Get the fuck out of here, we’re not buying it anymore.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

His ‘live address’ to the American people from The Oval Office yesterday was fucking ludicrous. All of a sudden he’s able to speak coherently. Clearly a recorded video. Even the time on his wristwatch was wrong. And he appears to have had a growing spurt during his disappearance too (approx 5”).
 Get the fuck out of here, we’re not buying it anymore.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

Americans are politically constipated that's why Netanyahu can fucking launch a ludicrous bombastic inflammatory speech/lecture to their faces.   It's a sort of Democracy Roast.  Ficking depraved and indecent.  American democracy was always a cover for gangsterism on an international scale. 

On 23/07/2024 at 23:11, King Billy said:

Biden supposedly ‘spoke’ to a Kamala Harris event last night by phone. Not by Zoom video or any other of the many video call apps which are the norm nowadays. His voice was crystal clear and his speech extremely coherent which is the complete opposite of the last few years.

AI for sure. And as we speak he’s still not been seen by anyone despite the enormity of the events surrounding him over the last five/almost six days. I’m calling total bullshit and imo he’s already dead (suicide probably 🤥).

It doesn't really matter if he's dead or not, Biden has always been a puppeteers wet dream, i'm more intrigued about the puppet masters. In my opinion they wear small hats and have influenced every part of societies across the world....and that's very impressive considering they make up a small part of the world's population (0.2%).

Fucking freaky fake jew oddball cunts they are as well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It doesn't really matter if he's dead or not, Biden has always been a puppeteers wet dream, i'm more intrigued about the puppet masters. In my opinion they wear small hats and have influenced every part of societies across the world....and that's very impressive considering they make up a small part of the world's population (0.2%).

Fucking freaky fake jew oddball cunts they are as well.

Indeed. The Japanese knotweed of humanity. Impossible to exterminate.

The pope also wears a little hat. This white satin version is even more vicious than all the back ones put together.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. The Japanese knotweed of humanity. Impossible to exterminate.

The pope also wears a little hat. This white satin version is even more vicious than all the back ones put together.

They are just different expressions of the same shit, masquerading as something they're not.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

They are just different expressions of the same shit, masquerading as something they're not.

We have to give them credit for being extremely well armed, but then again you don’t get a successful prime mafia without outstanding military.

18 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I was hoping your booster would have kicked in by now..fuck off.

Jakob, old bean, how nice to hear from you, where've you been hiding all these months?