CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kamala Harris

4 hours ago, and said:

They do, especially when they're measuring Brad.

Jen said for a change she could actually feel something (probably the dildo I was shoving up her arse)

She looked great in Beowulf all slithery and well proportioned.  Then I realised it was a computer generated image.  It looked like her, but enhanced.  She had tje face of Angelina but the body of a fit twenty year old black woman.  The only thing real was her voice. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something that's not quite right about you. I'll get to the bottom of it... believe you me.

Frank, you’re getting murdered by a member who’s 4 time zones away and fighting climate change polar bears off his kids. Is there any chance that you can land, at least a glancing blow on this cunt? We’re waiting.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why do you toy with my feelings.  I'm younger and better looking.   I am looking for a 50 year old truck driver who can appreciate me and has ample shelf space for my trophies, Miss West Midlands Beauty Queen 1995 (Coventry area), Miss England 1996 (all contestants had to have the Cross of St George tattooed on their arse) and Miss United Kingdom 1997.   Plus a quarter finalist medallion for Miss World 1999.   The Bryan Forbes Special Award for Endurance 2000.

Now get outta my Beauty Parlour and Nail Bar. 

My mother liked going to Coventry. She got sent there a lot.

44 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

My mother liked going to Coventry. 

Lady Godiva, riding bareback through the medieval streets with her enormous cock dangling between the horse's hooves.

Lolololol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lady Godiva, riding bareback through the medieval streets with her enormous cock dangling between the horse's hooves.

Lolololol.

Better than running amok on the swamp Fens with six webbed toes trying to catch ducks. Have you got a huge "member"?

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

She looked great in Beowulf all slithery and well proportioned.  Then I realised it was a computer generated image.  It looked like her, but enhanced.  She had tje face of Angelina but the body of a fit twenty year old black woman.  The only thing real was her voice. 

I think you're getting a mite confused, it was Jennifer Aniston, who was in receipt of my good news, not Angelina Jolie, who I wouldn't touch with @Decimus's winkle, even if he had one.

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Frank, you’re getting murdered by a member who’s 4 time zones away and fighting climate change polar bears off his kids. Is there any chance that you can land, at least a glancing blow on this cunt? We’re waiting.

Are you still on some time delay naughty step?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hello?

3 hours ago, and said:

Well, obviously, I do.

I don't give a fuck about Angelina, you can have her!

Well not now obviously.   Look at the age gap:  I'm 39 and she's... what will happen in ten years time when shes 55 and I'm 39?  It's just not right.