CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kamala Harris

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only decent thing that Steve Martin has done was Trains, planes and automobiles. But that was only because John Candy was in it.

That film was mawkish, predictable shit. 

Martin only made two really good films, (and regardless of @Eric Cuntman's assertion they didn't include The Jerk, although that was a passable effort.) The Man With Two Brains, and the utterly sublime Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Martin only made two really good films, (and regardless of @Eric Cuntman's assertion they didn't include The Jerk, although that was a passable effort.) The Man With Two Brains, and the utterly sublime Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

I thought he partnered up well with Michael Caine in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels... which reminds me... 

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

‘Shit?…..Shenola?’

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought he partnered up well with Michael Caine in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels... which reminds me... 

That's not a bad film. Anything with Caine in it would struggle to be poor. 

I'm probably biased against Martin for his butchering of two comedy heroes, Clouseau and Bilko. For that alone, I want him dead.

Just now, scotty said:

That's not a bad film. Anything with Caine in it would struggle to be poor. 

I'm probably biased against Martin for his butchering of two comedy heroes, Clouseau and Bilko. For that alone, I want him dead.

Bilko butchered himself enough in his last years but I agree with you, guys got no taste taking on work like that.  Where is he now?   Some comedians just disappear.   Others die with their boots on.   My fav is Rodney Dangerfield. 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bilko butchered himself enough in his last years but I agree with you, guys got no taste taking on work like that.  Where is he now?   Some comedians just disappear.   Others die with their boots on.   My fav is Rodney Dangerfield. 

Silvers didn't do himself many favours in his latter years, but I maintain that Bilko was comedy gold from first to last. 😁

There's an interesting little spot in Coventry, the Phil Silvers Archive. Other than involving a visit to Coventry, it's an hour very pleasantly spent. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

'Only murders in the building' with Martin Short and some latino singer 

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Silvers didn't do himself many favours in his latter years, but I maintain that Bilko was comedy gold from first to last. 😁

There's an interesting little spot in Coventry, the Phil Silvers Archive. Other than involving a visit to Coventry, it's an hour very pleasantly spent. 

Can I ask why Coventry.  I've obviously done the cathedral two or three times, the art gallery and transport museum, but the Silvers Collection escaped me!  Yeah he was tv comedy gold.  I liked the bumbling major who was always coming off worse and sometimes his tv wife showed up and thought he was ineffectual too. There's a cabaret performance by Silvers with his clarinet on YouTube a bit sadreally because he's clearly ill and a bit sozzled. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I ask why Coventry.  I've obviously done the cathedral two or three times, the art gallery and transport museum, but the Silvers Collection escaped me!  Yeah he was tv comedy gold.

I don't think there's any reason apart from the guy who runs it happens to live in Coventry. It's only a few minutes walk from the cathedral, this is the place...

https://www.sgtbilkosvintageemporium.com/

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

I don't think there's any reason apart from the guy who runs it happens to live in Coventry. It's only a few minutes walk from the cathedral, this is the place...

https://www.sgtbilkosvintageemporium.com/

Thanks if I ever go there again which is probably not, no, no way or no how, never, not in a thousand sundays, not on your elasticated nelly, give me a break, are you taking the piss, fuck you. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Thanks if I ever go there again which is probably not, no, no way or no how, never, not in a thousand sundays, not on your elasticated nelly, give me a break, are you taking the piss, fuck you. 

There's a good vinyl record shop next door, if it might swing the deal. 

On 23/07/2024 at 21:50, Dyslexic cnut said:

If she’s a moron, all of us on here are intellectually on par with Harold the Stupid. She’ll lay waste to the Orange mutant in any debate, she’ll pick someone like Shapiro as VP to give her Pennsylvania which is critical and then energise the black/brown/Asian community (deport 15 million immigrants…erm…how?) whilst pointing at Roe v Wade and the spastic utterances of Trump’s abysmal pick of VP and his contention that white middle aged, male millionaires dictate what a woman can do with her own body (after being raped ffs!) Fuck Trump and all who sail in him. Cunts.

You’d better make damn sure you’ve got an excellent, well researched grasp of US politics if you’re going to say things like this.

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You’d better make damn sure you’ve got an excellent, well researched grasp of US politics if you’re going to say things like this.

Why bother?

It's Cunts fuckin' Corner, not Newsnight!

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think rifts like that are common in tinsel town.   

Tell me about it.

I've been persona non grata ever since Brad Pitt found me balls deep in Jennifer Aniston.

13 hours ago, scotty said:

It's a Mad Mad Mad World

fucking magic and all about human greed - slap down to earth

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s not dog shit deviant corner either, so what’s your point?

My point is, thicko, nobody gives a fuck about your windbag pontificating on world politics, just because it makes you feel important.

I've got some news for you, you're pissing in the wind.

• Like 1