CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kamala Harris

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You haven't given me your opinion about Runaway Train yet so there! 😅 

Eric Roberts was always underrated. It was a superb film. Maybe a bit better than TTOpelham123, which didn’t even have a big shark in it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric Roberts was always underrated. It was a superb film. Maybe a bit better than TTOpelham123, which didn’t even have a big shark in it.

Agreed, Jeff Fahey another.   Eric Roberts was in a series of Celebrity ReHab and my opinion of him went down when he broke down and blubbered about his troubled childhood.  He just churns out shit cameo "performances" now in shit films. 

• Like 1

Not all is lost. She can ascended a flight of stairs without falling arse over bollocks, she ain't no big Mike and doesn't have a bowl of fruit adorning her head.

The American family is controlled by zionist oligarchs. Trump is their man next time by the looks of things.

9 hours ago, scotty said:

These woke remakes are getting ridiculous. 

I just saw a Democrat election advert, and they've only gone and cast a black woman as Joe Biden. 😠

Kamala Sorierty Sisterhood.  

Here we go the old bugle call

# women know what's best for their bodies viz abortion

# abuse by men 

# look at me a proud independent black woman - anything's possible in the USA (our great country with two mass murders by gun every day) 

# an inspiration to every living organism on Earth and beyond

# you ain't seen nothing yet

.... and so it goes and goes and goes 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah, Pelham 123. Yet another victim of an appalling Hollywood remake/cash-in, on a par with Steve Fucking Martin's Pink Panther. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Agreed, Jeff Fahey another.   Eric Roberts was in a series of Celebrity ReHab and my opinion of him went down when he broke down and blubbered about his troubled childhood.  He just churns out shit cameo "performances" now in shit films. 

His sister's fuckin' overrated too, I don't know who's cock she's sucking, but she keeps getting work, and awards. Talentless bint!

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

@Dave Umbongo - I see your hilarious posts have been removed. You really are the thickest, stupidest, least funny wanker on here, by some considerable margin

Upon returning from his ban, you will be able to add 'whining' to the list, as that is the trend these days. I have never complained about my bans, as I know that I deserved them, being the unwashed French,  goose molesting mongrel that I am.

@Decimus @Eddie  fuck off.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Upon returning from his ban, you will be able to add 'whining' to the list, as that is the trend these days. I have never complained about my bans, as I know that I deserved them, being the unwashed French,  goose molesting mongrel that I am.

You take it like a man...

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Not all is lost. She can ascended a flight of stairs without falling arse over bollocks, she ain't no big Mike and doesn't have a bowl of fruit adorning her head.

The American family is controlled by zionist oligarchs. Trump is their man next time by the looks of things.

Well he recognised Jerusalem as capital of Israel and thetefore 100% Jewish.   I mean.... you jump over a few hundred years of Arab history and presence and go back to fucking mostly made up biblical times?  That's what I don't like about his following those fucking bible bashing baptist fanatics in the south - the right wing bike gangs I can take. 

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

IMG-6033.jpg

Calm down Ape. He’s only going to be boss for another four years from next January. It’ll all be over before you know it.  
And you’ll still be able to listen to your complete Taylor Swift album collection every evening, and James O’Brien will still be on the radio for you in the mornings.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

(Make Ape Go Apeshit) 😂

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If she’s a moron, all of us on here are intellectually on par with Harold the Stupid. She’ll lay waste to the Orange mutant in any debate, she’ll pick someone like Shapiro as VP to give her Pennsylvania which is critical and then energise the black/brown/Asian community (deport 15 million immigrants…erm…how?) whilst pointing at Roe v Wade and the spastic utterances of Trump’s abysmal pick of VP and his contention that white middle aged, male millionaires dictate what a woman can do with her own body (after being raped ffs!) Fuck Trump and all who sail in him. Cunts.

Oh dear 🤯

8 hours ago, scotty said:

Ah, Pelham 123. Yet another victim of an appalling Hollywood remake/cash-in, on a par with Steve Fucking Martin's Pink Panther. 

Some remakes are quite good if you do one, not so simple thing. Try and forget about the original and watch it as something new. 
 If you watch the remake of Roadhouse without thinking about Patrick Swayze holding a piece of soggy trachea, it’s pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some remakes are quite good if you do one, not so simple thing. Try and forget about the original and watch it as something new. 
 If you watch the remake of Roadhouse without thinking about Patrick Swayze holding a piece of soggy trachea, it’s pretty good.

The remake of The Magnificent Seven was better than the original IMO

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Hopefully he’ll find more time to dedicate to his drinking while he’s off air, to the extent that he drowns in his own vomit. The fucking stupid prick.

8 hours ago, scotty said:

The only decent thing that Steve Martin has done was Trains, planes and automobiles. But that was only because John Candy was in it.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only decent thing that Steve Martin has done was Trains, planes and automobiles. But that was only because John Candy was in it.

The Jerk and The Man With Two Brains were better than that one.

• Like 1