CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kamala Harris

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Completely un-researched? Like the special research you do on things? She’ll tie the baboon up in knots in any debate, buy using the power of actually telling the fucking truth, combined with having a functioning brain to deploy. Wait and see, Billy, as I predict the end of Trump is approaching. And it’s fucking great.

lol Fuck off.

She’s a fucking moron Ape. In the 2020 Democrat primary contest she got ZERO delegates and was the first candidate to drop out. I suggest you have a look at her face during the televised debate when fellow candidate Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her, by stating her past record as AG of California. As for your (and another’s) assertion that she’s in some way familiar with the concept of ‘truth’ consider for a moment the fact that until a week or so ago she insisted that Dopey Joe was 100% mentally capable to fulfil the  job of President now and for the next 4 and a half years. And the only person in the US who could stop Trump from winning again. 
It seems to me that your interpretation of the word ‘truth’ and mine are somewhat different, as she’s spent the last 4 years blatantly lying to the public about Crooked Joe’s near vegetative state, but now the MSM want saps like you to ignore that and believe she’s some sort of smart cookie that can save America from the new Hitler Donald J Trump.

Fuck off Ape lolololol.

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

She’s a fucking moron Ape. In the 2020 Democrat primary contest she got ZERO delegates and was the first candidate to drop out. I suggest you have a look at her face during the televised debate when fellow candidate Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her, by stating her past record as AG of California. As for your (and another’s) assertion that she’s in some way familiar with the concept of ‘truth’ consider for a moment the fact that until a week or so ago she insisted that Dopey Joe was 100% mentally capable to fulfil the  job of President now and for the next 4 and a half years. And the only person in the US who could stop Trump from winning again. 
It seems to me that your interpretation of the word ‘truth’ and mine are somewhat different, as she’s spent the last 4 years blatantly lying to the public about Crooked Joe’s near vegetative state, but now the MSM want saps like you to ignore that and believe she’s some sort of smart cookie that can save America from the new Hitler Donald J Trump.

Fuck off Ape lolololol.

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

Blah, blah, blah - same old bollocks. Mark my words - Trump is finished. 

I don't like Trump, he's a dangerous demagogue, a liar and a fantasist. Saying that, nurse Kamala doesn't inspire me with any sort of confidence and despite possessing a semblance of a brain, appears to not be averse to bullshitting either.

The only hope America had to become a civilised country that adhered to its founding principles of equality laid with Bernie Sanders, but that chance is now gone. The Democrats and the Republicans are no better than Labour and the Tories. Interchangeable elites who will only deliver the same old shit time after time, election after election. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like Trump, he's a dangerous demagogue, a liar and a fantasist. Saying that, nurse Kamala doesn't inspire me with any sort of confidence and despite possessing a semblance of a brain, appears to not be averse to bullshitting either.

The only hope America had to become a civilised country that adhered to its founding principles of equality laid with Bernie Sanders, but that chance is now gone. The Democrats and the Republicans are no better than Labour and the Tories. Interchangeable elites who will only deliver the same old shit time after time, election after election. 

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off Ape lolololol.

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

I totally agree about Kamala the Kunt.   What pisses me is the succession of stooges wheeled out by the mainstream media to say it would be a "good thing" for a black woman to be president as if these are sufficient qualifications for running a country.   In my experience the increased access to power by women in general has led to an all round decline in standards and a costly diversion.  We now have children who can't get a decent good value cooked meal at home because the mother is too busy or self centred and the new Labour female MPs think that by lobbing extra cash towards these situations the problem is solved.  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off Ape lolololol.

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

If she’s a moron, all of us on here are intellectually on par with Harold the Stupid. She’ll lay waste to the Orange mutant in any debate, she’ll pick someone like Shapiro as VP to give her Pennsylvania which is critical and then energise the black/brown/Asian community (deport 15 million immigrants…erm…how?) whilst pointing at Roe v Wade and the spastic utterances of Trump’s abysmal pick of VP and his contention that white middle aged, male millionaires dictate what a woman can do with her own body (after being raped ffs!) Fuck Trump and all who sail in him. Cunts.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I totally agree about Kamala the Kunt.   What pisses me is the succession of stooges wheeled out by the mainstream media to say it would be a "good thing" for a black woman to be president as if these are sufficient qualifications for running a country.   In my experience the increased access to power by women in general has led to an all round decline in standards and a costly diversion.  We now have children who can't get a decent good value cooked meal at home because the mother is too busy or self centred and the new Labour female MPs think that by lobbing extra cash towards these situations the problem is solved.  

I can’t imagine you’ve ever experienced a woman, you stupid little cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I can’t imagine you’ve ever experienced a woman, you stupid little cunt.

Here we go.  I can't imagine how fucking difficult it would be to sharing anything with you eg space other than this line of high velocity abuse. 

I think Greta the great (Thunberg) should run for office as she is far more likeable than the Harris freak..this could be very unpopular but i find myself wanting to smash the roof of Greta's mouth in with my ample sized winkle and spasm all over that spoilt brat face.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Mark my words - Trump is finished. 

Ape. I don’t need to tell you that I’m probably your biggest fan. The courage you showed bunkering down behind your sofa for two years+ during the deadly sniffle plandemic, with no protection except a few boxes of face nappies, latex gloves and a couple of gallons of hand sanitizer and managed to survive on a diet of Tesco Value beans, only peering over the couch at 6PM every evening to receive your daily orders from Field Marshall Johnson, General Hancock and Rear Admiral’s Whitty and Vallance etc.

And then venturing out every 3 months, at great risk to yourself (and everyone’s granny) with your sleeve rolled up like a true hero for your latest booster jab, before scurrying home for your tea (more beans).

But tbh Ape I’m becoming increasingly concerned about you. It’s patently obvious to me that you’ve been exposed to a particularly debilitating strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome recently. Probably one of the new variants for which Dr Fauci and Bill Gates haven't yet released their latest mRNA wonder jab (probably just a patent or royalties hiccup).
As a true friend Ape I will say that whenever it becomes compulsory, sorry I mean available that you are far more deserving than me and can have not only your own doses (how ever many) but all of mine too, as the one thing that I fear is that after all the heroism you’ve showed in the last few years, you might tragically end up with ‘Long TDS’ and become an undeserving object of public ridicule for the rest of your life.

If you need any further advice feel free to ask.

Your friend as always…..Billy.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What pisses me is the succession of stooges wheeled out by the mainstream media to say it would be a "good thing" for a black woman to be president as if these are sufficient qualifications for running a country. 

But the end of civilisation as we know it for an orange man to become President (even though the world survived it the first time).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why do you feel the need to post such things? I realise, in your drunken state, that you probably think you’re hilarious. Trust me - you’re not.

I wasn't allowed breast feeding.  My mother said she just wanted to be good friends. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why do you feel the need to post such things? I realise, in your drunken state, that you probably think you’re hilarious. Trust me - you’re not.

He is Ape.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I don’t need to tell you that I’m probably your biggest fan. The courage you showed bunkering down behind your sofa for two years+ during the deadly sniffle plandemic, with no protection except a few boxes of face nappies, latex gloves and a couple of gallons of hand sanitizer and managed to survive on a diet of Tesco Value beans, only peering over the couch at 6PM every evening to receive your daily orders from Field Marshall Johnson, General Hancock and Rear Admiral’s Whitty and Vallance etc.

And then venturing out every 3 months, at great risk to yourself (and everyone’s granny) with your sleeve rolled up like a true hero for your latest booster jab, before scurrying home for your tea (more beans).

But tbh Ape I’m becoming increasingly concerned about you. It’s patently obvious to me that you’ve been exposed to a particularly debilitating strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome recently. Probably one of the new variants for which Dr Fauci and Bill Gates haven't yet released their latest mRNA wonder jab (probably just a patent or royalties hiccup).
As a true friend Ape I will say that whenever it becomes compulsory, sorry I mean available that you are far more deserving than me and can have not only your own doses (how ever many) but all of mine too, as the one thing that I fear is that after all the heroism you’ve showed in the last few years, you might tragically end up with ‘Long TDS’ and become an undeserving object of public ridicule for the rest of your life.

If you need any further advice feel free to ask.

Your friend as always…..Billy.

We’ll discuss this further when you’ve entered “stolen presidency” mode around Christmas.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

We’ll discuss this further when you’ve entered “stolen presidency” mode around Christmas.

Wake up Ape.

Let’s discuss it now. I’d love to hear your profound knowledge about US politics and maybe you can teach me something.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

These woke remakes are getting ridiculous. 

I just saw a Democrat election advert, and they've only gone and cast a black woman as Joe Biden. 😠

• Like 1