CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kamala Harris

She's already goofed by calling Biden one of our greatest ever Presidents.   Even the fatest dumbest Yank would probably sneer at that.  As far as judgement goes she's one brain cell behind senile Joe.  I wonder whether she'll go head to head with the Donald on tv?  Going for the pro abortion, feminist, minority vote is a fucking soft as shit option

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was Mike Nesmith actually Eric. Sorry to correct you but if I didn't then that smug, know-it-all cunt,  Cuntybaws would do it. And you wouldn't want that.

Fuck. I thought it was Mickey. He definitely did the programme with the robot and Irene Handl though.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck. I thought it was Mickey. He definitely did the programme with the robot and Irene Handl though.

Dolenz did.

Someone I know went to see the recording of that and he reckoned they had no control over the robot and it was skittering all over the shop. He actually dated the actress in it. The teenage girl.

I’m greatly encouraged that someone with the cognitive ability to call out the constant stream of utter fucking bullshit coming from the Trump idiot, has entered the race. The way his disciples have all been wearing their absurd ear bandages, to honour their messiah, makes me fucking sick. It reminds me of The Life of Brian - “but how should we fuck off”? I detest the Americans and all that they stand for, but if Kamala Harris can stick it to the bullshitting, corrupt, vile, idiotic orange cunt, I may have to change my mind.

@King Billy - please take a pre-emptive “fuck off” as downpayment on any response you decide to post in defence of your Orange idol.

lol Lol LOL - Fuck off.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m greatly encouraged that someone with the cognitive ability to call out the constant stream of utter fucking bullshit coming from the Trump idiot, has entered the race. The way his disciples have all been wearing their absurd ear bandages, to honour their messiah, makes me fucking sick. It reminds me of The Life of Brian - “but how should we fuck off”? I detest the Americans and all that they stand for, but if Kamala Harris can stick it to the bullshitting, corrupt, vile, idiotic orange cunt, I may have to change my mind.

@King Billy - please take a pre-emptive “fuck off” as downpayment on any response you decide to post in defence of your Orange idol.

lol Lol LOL - Fuck off.

Look, I know most metaphors don’t bear close examination, but I’m fairly sure that Brian’s followers adopted the shoe and the gourd as symbolic items relating to their chosen messiah. There weren’t any ear bandages. You’ve fucked this right up.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

lol Lol LOL - Fuck off.

Oh dear Ape. You’re going to be very very disappointed with Kamala the more you see of her. She’d make Benny from Crossroads look like a fucking egghead. Tbh I’m shocked that anyone would post something so stupid and obviously completely un-researched but then I remembered it was you who posted it.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

Fuck off lol lol lol.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look, I know most metaphors don’t bear close examination, but I’m fairly sure that Brian’s followers adopted the shoe and the gourd as symbolic items relating to their chosen messiah. There weren’t any ear bandages. You’ve fucked this right up.

“Ape’s not the messiah. He’s a very naughty boy”.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Oh dear Ape. You’re going to be very very disappointed with Kamala the more you see of her. She’d make Benny from Crossroads look like a fucking egghead. Tbh I’m shocked that anyone would post something so stupid and obviously completely un-researched but then I remembered it was you who posted it.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

Fuck off lol lol lol.

Completely un-researched? Like the special research you do on things? She’ll tie the baboon up in knots in any debate, buy using the power of actually telling the fucking truth, combined with having a functioning brain to deploy. Wait and see, Billy, as I predict the end of Trump is approaching. And it’s fucking great.

lol Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Completely un-researched? Like the special research you do on things? She’ll tie the baboon up in knots in any debate, buy using the power of actually telling the fucking truth, combined with having a functioning brain to deploy. Wait and see, Billy, as I predict the end of Trump is approaching. And it’s fucking great.

lol Fuck off.

She's not going fucking shopping Ape, you thick cunt.

What else is she going to 'buy'?

You really have fucked this one up if you're demonstrating the intelligence of the typical Cornelia* supporter.

(*Planet of the Apes)

13 minutes ago, Dave Umbongo said:

She's not going fucking shopping Ape, you thick cunt.

What else is she going to 'buy'?

You really have fucked this one up if you're demonstrating the intelligence of the typical Cornelia* supporter.

(*Planet of the Apes)

A simple typo, dickhead. If that’s the best you can do you really are as stupid as your new username suggests.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maga morons wearing maxi-pads on their rights ears - definitely not a cult...

c1d61870a8f09d785c5eeba4cb228453

• Like 1

Team Trump are currently trying to wheedle out of the next presidential race debate...here's Ms Harris, a savvy, experienced prosecutor and former California Attorney General tightening the screws on William Barr, then America's most senior law officer. Barr, who resorted to feigning confusion and amnesia would later redeem himself by telling the soon to be convicted orange rapist, grifter, insurrectionist and hopefully convict-in-chief that the last election was not stolen. 

On 21/07/2024 at 21:30, Eric Cuntman said:

Why has the cunt got a white name anyway? She would say it’s her ‘slave name’, but we know that slavery is all a load of made up bollocks and blame avoidance on behalf of blacks and Arabs, so it must just be done deliberately to offend white people. 
 If a white man called himself ‘Dave Umbongo’, there’d be fucking riots. So why is it ok for this racist hoochie-mama to misappropriate one of our names. 
 The fucking cunt.

Tactfully it could be down to her having a white ancestor somewhere in the deep past or the black ancestor slave being owned by Mr Harris. Harris I think is a name of Scottish origin and some of them Scots are pretty dark .. have you not heard of Black Douglas .. he even had a train named after him.

3 hours ago, Miles from Dublin said:

have you not heard of Black Douglas .. he even had a train named after him.

Is that one of those that are permanently side-lined because they're fuckin' useless and can't get to a station on time?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off.

• Like 1