CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kamala Harris

Annointment by Old Joe.  Off to a good start.  This cunt was already poll poison.   The Democrats really have a problem now because shifting this Biden camp loser will enrage the Feminist and Black Liberal vote.   It's like Biden is having a go back.  Now the senile lame duck world leader....😛 

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So was her dad Chopper who played for Leeds Utd.

Why has the cunt got a white name anyway? She would say it’s her ‘slave name’, but we know that slavery is all a load of made up bollocks and blame avoidance on behalf of blacks and Arabs, so it must just be done deliberately to offend white people. 
 If a white man called himself ‘Dave Umbongo’, there’d be fucking riots. So why is it ok for this racist hoochie-mama to misappropriate one of our names. 
 The fucking cunt.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why has the cunt got a white name anyway? She would say it’s her ‘slave name’, but we know that slavery is all a load of made up bollocks and blame avoidance on behalf of blacks and Arabs, so it must just be done deliberately to offend white people. 
 If a white man called himself ‘Dave Umbongo’, there’d be fucking riots. So why is it ok for this racist hoochie-mama to misappropriate one of our names. 
 The fucking cunt.

Eric Cuntikinteman

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Roots was filmed in South London.  Cuntiman aspired to a 2.5 Ford Zebra.  The car chase was goat. 

Raise your game by around 40% H, and one day you may be able to ascend to the level of ‘spastically useless’ on this forum. You stupid, dull little cunt.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fucking cunt.

You get a like for that name drop.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m well pleased that someone’s adopted it as a username. I’m glad it’s you and not one of the other darkies like Eddie.

Drew is a dark horse.

8 hours ago, Dave Umbongo said:

You never see an Aborigine playing a Stylophone though.

They got the Stylophone, but they haven't figured-out where the batteries go. 🔋

17 hours ago, scotty said:

Correct. 

Tippex was invented by the mother of Mickey Dolenz out of the ‘Monkees’. He was responsible for writing directing and producing ‘Metal Mickey’ on British telly. 
The fucking cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tippex was invented by the mother of Mickey Dolenz out of the ‘Monkees’. He was responsible for writing directing and producing ‘Metal Mickey’ on British telly. 
The fucking cunt.

WOW fascinating - I always had a bottle of tippex in my fake snake skin pencil case at school.

24 minutes ago, ProfB said:

WOW fascinating - I always had a bottle of tippex in my fake snake skin pencil case at school.

Did you have one of those pens that had different colours of ink in the same barrel, red, black, blue and green?

I mostly used the green one, it saves on wearing down the green crayons.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fucking cunt.

It was Mike Nesmith actually Eric. Sorry to correct you but if I didn't then that smug, know-it-all cunt,  Cuntybaws would do it. And you wouldn't want that.

54 minutes ago, and said:

Did you have one of those pens that had different colours of ink in the same barrel, red, black, blue and green?

I mostly used the green one, it saves on wearing down the green crayons.

Don't be fucking stupid, ProfB wrote with a feather on papyrus when she and Fat Kazza were at school

• Like 1