CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slave Play: “Blackout nights”.

On 21/07/2024 at 18:13, Cuntybaws said:

I went to see "Hamilton" in London recently and there were more black faces on the stage than in the audience. Good night out, though.

Turns out that the bird and her daughter spent the afternoon in the Bullring centre before going into the Hippodrome. And she volunteered the information that while the shopping centre was populated by almost exclusively black, asian or hijab-concealed faces, there was nothing but a sea of white inside the theatre. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Turns out that the bird and her daughter spent the afternoon in the Bullring centre before going into the Hippodrome. And she volunteered the information that while the shopping centre was populated by almost exclusively black, asian or hijab-concealed faces, there was nothing but a sea of white inside the theatre. 

Birmingham, the navel of the world where Mozart, Rembrandt and Michelangelo was born. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Birmingham, a popular stop for a shit on the M6.

I've got to say Brum was a very substantial Victorian engineering centre but not much of that sirvives now.  All those tools, lathes and industrial machines.  Birthplace of manufacturing.  But that's all in the past.  What is Birmingham now? 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“My kinda town.”

- Telly Savalas.

Do you know that guy was pure gold but none of it rubbed off on Birmingham.  Have you seen one of his last films a tv movie The Hollywood Detective which he spoofs his tv career as Kojak.  Fucking great movie. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you know that guy was pure gold but none of it rubbed off on Birmingham.  Have you seen one of his last films a tv movie The Hollywood Detective which he spoofs his tv career as Kojak.  Fucking great movie. 

His greatest performance was as the crop duster pilot in ‘Capricorn 1’.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

His greatest performance was as the crop duster pilot in ‘Capricorn 1’.

Fucking right on!  The guy not only stole the scene he fucking stole the movie!   Capricorn One is basically a pedestrian watch until Telly lights up the screen.   I was in the Odeon Woolwich on big screen when it came out and everybody was cheering and clapping when he fucking dog fight his way out.  Who fucking photographed that sequence it's crazy! 🤪 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fucking right on!  The guy not only stole the scene he fucking stole the movie!   Capricorn One is basically a pedestrian watch until Telly lights up the screen.   I was in the Odeon Woolwich on big screen when it came out and everybody was cheering and clapping when he fucking dog fight his way out.  Who fucking photographed that sequence it's crazy! 🤪 

They look like perverts.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hal Holbrook has never been crap in anything. 

That's true but it didn't save the film.  On the question of small parts, I'd love to have done that small role as Signal Repairer No 40 in Runaway Train.   He fucking unscrews the lid of that thermos and chuckles waiting for the derailment.   What a fucking great film stsrt to finish top to bottom. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that the film with Elliott Gould?

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Unfortunately yes as if you needed any more flat white.  But Savalas in a crop spray plane is fucking eye candy and the aerial shots are great. 

I'm sure I saw it years ago. Savalas lit up the screen when he appeared. I remember a horror film with Peter Cushing and Chris Lee about some monster on a train going through Russia. I didn't know he was in it  and about an hour into the film he appears. 

One line was "Anyone of us could be the killer. Even one of you two"

To which Cushing replied "I say steady on, we're British". 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure I saw it years ago. Savalas lit up the screen when he appeared. I remember a horror film with Peter Cushing and Chris Lee about some monster on a train going through Russia. I didn't know he was in it  and about an hour into the film he appears. 

One line was "Anyone of us could be the killer. Even one of you two"

To which Cushing replied "I say steady on, we're British". 

I never rated Hammers that featured Cushing and Lee together in fact I never liked Christopher Lee.  That Dracula movie with Larry Olivier was great.  Pleasance was in that.  Any Hammer with Michael Ripper in it as a landlord or inn keeper was fucking magic. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I never rated Hammers that featured Cushing and Lee together in fact I never liked Christopher Lee.  That Dracula movie with Larry Olivier was great.  Pleasance was in that.  Any Hammer with Michael Ripper in it as a landlord or inn keeper was fucking magic. 

What was that other one set on a train, four or five short stories told by a group of passengers? Vincent Price was one, and Roy Castle of all fucking people is the only other one I remember.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What was that other one set on a train, four or five short stories told by a group of passengers? Vincent Price was one, and Roy Castle of all fucking people is the only other one I remember.

Dr. Terror's House of Horrors. Peter Cushing was in it too, and Donald Sutherland.

On 22/07/2024 at 01:13, Cuntybaws said:

I went to see "Hamilton" in London recently and there were more black faces on the stage than in the audience. Good night out, though.

If I remember rightly, this is a show about the US Founding Fathers delivered in a mix of rap, beat-boxing and hip-hop. So 2 questions; a) As a middle-aged Scot in exile, what possessed you? and b) which of the no-doubt catchy little ditties did you come out whistling on your way to the nearest West End pub?

I can only presumed Mrs Baws suggested you go to Hamilton and you agreed thinking she meant the charming Scottish racecourse. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If I remember rightly, this is a show about the US Founding Fathers delivered in a mix of rap, beat-boxing and hip-hop. So 2 questions; a) As a middle-aged Scot in exile, what possessed you? and b) which of the no-doubt catchy little ditties did you come out whistling on your way to the nearest West End pub?

a) Youngest daughter loves it, but had never seen it live. What can you do?

b) Strange Fruit