CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slave Play: “Blackout nights”.

Sky News UK this morning brings this delightful nugget to public attention. A plea for black only audiences, presumably so they can appreciate a careful dissection of modern race relations in a safe space without the company of the great oppressor. Cue footage of black attendees pleading it’s not racist and everyone is welcome. Might as well have been Vox pop clips from The Embassy Club circa 1980. What a bunch of cunts.

What the fuck is going on up there? 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sky News UK this morning brings this delightful nugget to public attention. A plea for black only audiences, presumably so they can appreciate a careful dissection of modern race relations in a safe space without the company of the great oppressor. Cue footage of black attendees pleading it’s not racist and everyone is welcome. Might as well have been Vox pop clips from The Embassy Club circa 1980. What a bunch of cunts.

An interesting mugget, LC.

Any melanin-rich participant should be weary of any free food and drink offerings.
I would be, you understand.

19 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Can't we have a play about the way that the British Empire stamped out global slavery?

Despite the efforts of several African nations to retain it.

It was a good export trade for some of the West African countries .. you could sell the surplus offspring .. in the case of the Islamic countries if they had had not been inducted into the religion they were not classed as humans so they were simply objects to be exploited or sold. Most of the slaves that were sold to the US plantation owners were adherants to the old tribal religions and most of them became Christians when they arrived at the plantations.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I'd quite like to go. Perhaps if I black up they might let me in? 🤔

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

These cunts should count themselves lucky if any fucking audience at all shows up to watch this crap. 

Well technically it will appear empty until it's lights-up or if there's a comedic element to it and you can see a few sets of donkey teeth glowing in the darkness.

Fucking Hell, who came up with this brilliant business plan, Withers?

It may have escaped the director's attention, but it certainly hasn't mine, that the only black face you ever see in a theatre is the bloke on stage playing Othello. Similarly, museums and other cultural hubs are usually devoid of anyone with a touch of the tar brush and obviously it goes without saying that swimming pools are a jigga free zone.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. We give these cunts culture and all they want are chicken shops. Fuck them and fuck this theatre, I hope it goes bankrupt.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well technically it will appear empty until it's lights-up or if there's a comedic element to it and you can see a few sets of donkey teeth glowing in the darkness.

You'll see all the white gloves (worn so they can eat their choc ices without accidentally biting their fingers) of course.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Hell, who came up with this brilliant business plan, Withers?

It may have escaped the director's attention, but it certainly hasn't mine, that the only black face you ever see in a theatre is the bloke on stage playing Othello. Similarly, museums and other cultural hubs are usually devoid of anyone with a touch of the tar brush and obviously it goes without saying that swimming pools are a jigga free zone.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. We give these cunts culture and all they want are chicken shops. Fuck them and fuck this theatre, I hope it goes bankrupt.

I went to see "Hamilton" in London recently and there were more black faces on the stage than in the audience. Good night out, though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I went to see "Hamilton" in London recently and there were more black faces on the stage than in the audience. Good night out, though.

Superfluous "though" at the end there.

My own beloved and her daughter went to see Hamilton last night at Birmingham Hippodrome. I'm unsure of how to politely enquire regarding the audience demographic without appearing overtly racist. 🤔

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's on at the Noel Coward Theatre St Martins Lane.  I wonder what Noel would have said?  He had a nice colonial residence in Jamaica presumably with local "help".  😛 

Good Evening Harold :)