CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Only Just Dead

1 hour ago, Frank said:

the word ‘nonagenaria’

You're coming across like the sort of remedial wanker who argues with their polytechnic, English teacher that 'Shew' is correct and that 'showed' is a misnomer. The type of bellend who is the son of a Jew cab driver made good, adamant that 'hung' is the past tense of hang in the context of an execution.

Instead of lurking around here with a ladybird dictionary shoved up your arse whilst waiting for a 'gotcha' moment, I'd stick to what you know best. A BTEC grasp of fashion in relation to all things abominably queer and an ear for sinister French paedophile singers.

You fucking weird cunt.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm certainly impressed that you can contort your almost sixty year old Mr Tickle limbs into a tiny, antiquated penis extension, you lanky old bastard.

Which car would you consider to be a cunt extension?

Because whatever it is, you're definitely driving it!

14 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Why don't you just fuck off?

Why the fuck should I make it easy for you?

We all have to suffer, you should have realised that by now. 😢

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're a perverted, unfunny, thick as fuck, freak of fucking nature who should have been drowned at birth.

But apart from that, I'm ok, yeah? 😁

Three days into the school holidays and you're stressed to fuck. 

With any luck you'll be committing suicide (or filicide) by the end of August.

Can't say I'll miss you, cunt.

20 hours ago, scotty said:

We saw Tangerine Dream at the Palladium last year

Holy fuck, are they still going? Their mullets must be in a sorry state by now. Also, isn't Edgar Froese actually dead?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Holy fuck, are they still going? Their mullets must be in a sorry state by now. Also, isn't Edgar Froese actually dead?

We saw the remnants of them. They were actually rather good, until they wheeled out some "virtuoso" bassist halfway through the second half, who played his bass with the aid of cutlery. It was fucking awful, and seemingly interminable. That codswallop must have lasted thirty minutes, we hung it out to the bitter end but a decent proportion of the audience had disappeared by the time it mercifully ended. There was no encore.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

lurking around here with a ladybird dictionary shoved up your arse

Not to be confused with a  ‘ladyboys dick’ which is the filthy cunts preferred anal insertion.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Not to be confused with a  ‘ladyboys dick’ which is the filthy cunts preferred anal insertion.

Here, Bill, I don't usually get involved when it comes to the American politics gig as I'm fairly non-partisan in that I think both sides are full of deranged cunts. But what's all this I hear about Trump wearing Nappies?

I'd rather get your take on it than the totally unbiased and politically non-aligned BBC "verification" article.

44 minutes ago, scotty said:

they wheeled out some "virtuoso" bassist halfway through the second half, who played his bass with the aid of cutlery. 

For fork's sake!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Here, Bill, I don't usually get involved when it comes to the American politics gig as I'm fairly non-partisan in that I think both sides are full of deranged cunts. But what's all this I hear about Trump wearing Nappies?

I'd rather get your take on it than the totally unbiased and politically non-aligned BBC "verification" article.

I haven’t seen the BBC article you refer to but the fact that you’ve called it a “verification” article negates the need for me to look at it.

The BBC like almost all the fake news MSM in todays clown world have something called ‘BBC Verify’ which they say is to fact check current news stories and help make sure the public aren’t taken in by ‘disinformation and misinformation’.
All well and good except the front woman for this source of all things true, a trout named Marianna Spring was discovered last year to have lied and made up some ‘facts’ on her CV when she applied to work for the BBC. Rather ironic that they didn’t sack her or even shift her to another department, even after she issued an apology.

The BBC are scum and they now don’t even care that everyone knows it.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I haven’t seen the BBC article you refer to but the fact that you’ve called it a “verification” article negates the need for me to look at it.

The BBC like almost all the fake news MSM in todays clown world have something called ‘BBC Verify’ which they say is to fact check current news stories and help make sure the public aren’t taken in by ‘disinformation and misinformation’.
All well and good except the front woman for this source of all things true, a trout named Marianna Spring was discovered last year to have lied and made up some ‘facts’ on her CV when she applied to work for the BBC. Rather ironic that they didn’t sack her or even shift her to another department, even after she issued an apology.

The BBC are scum and they now don’t even care that everyone knows it.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

Spot on.  I felt pure like reclaiming my lost virginity when I cancelled my TV Licence.  Trouble is they have a hold over every govt that comrs in likr Hoover and the FBI in the States. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

But what's all this I hear about Trump wearing Nappies?

Have a look on YouTube at Donald playing 18 rounds (raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity) with Bryson De Chambeau (Open golf champion) and then tell me that for his age the man’s not phenomenal Decs.

A golfing girl-friend told me that despite an awkward putting technique he actually plays quite well all things considered. TBF the convicted sex and fraud felon comes across as personable though he was on camera in the presence of one of his golfing heroes. Shame he plays the mendacious cry-baby jerk off the golf course.

On 24/07/2024 at 22:43, ChildeHarold said:

Can't I have it closer to West Ham - purely sentimental reasons.  Will you say something for me at the service along the lines of "This was a great man."

I don’t know quite what I’ll say at your funeral Harold, but there will be at least one nice bit and the whole thing will be delivered with Nuremberg-esque gusto and a buffet afterwards. (Mattesons, not cheap ham.)

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know quite what I’ll say at your funeral Harold, but there will be at least one nice bit and the whole thing will be delivered with Nuremberg-esque gusto and a buffet afterwards. (Mattesons, not cheap ham.)

A greasy saveloy between two doorsteps forced between my icey cold lips would be nice. 

On 24/07/2024 at 23:17, Decimus said:

You're coming across like the sort of remedial wanker who argues with their polytechnic, English teacher that 'Shew' is correct and that 'showed' is a misnomer. The type of bellend who is the son of a Jew cab driver made good, adamant that 'hung' is the past tense of hang in the context of an execution.

Instead of lurking around here with a ladybird dictionary shoved up your arse whilst waiting for a 'gotcha' moment, I'd stick to what you know best. A BTEC grasp of fashion in relation to all things abominably queer and an ear for sinister French paedophile singers.

You fucking weird cunt.

Speaking of hanging, I hung my old Ducati from the ceiling this afternoon. What do you think?..

https://ibb.co/g9JbRYw

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Way off the mark. The mouth is shut.

Withers, how have you got time to be on here and host the Gay Paris 'Alternative Olympics' as well? As I speak @Frank's attempting to break his existing 7 Gerbils up the shitter record. Will you be providing the corner with highlights? 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1