CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Only Just Dead

2 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

@Frank you are not only the best on here but you are also the hardest.

I’ve never really dealt with compliments very well, P, despite them often coming thick and fast! And I don’t know about being the ‘hardest’, but I can certainly look after myself.. especially if some faux Deliveroo balaclava-wearing coon crosses my path.

I’ve been out in the ‘79 928 this afternoon. I live a great life, I really do. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reardon would have won the '82 World Championship if it weren't for Higgins being coked up to the eyeballs in the final session.  Cheating Irish bastard 

Absolutely abysmal comment Gypps.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve never really dealt with compliments very well, P, despite them often coming thick and fast! And I don’t know about being the ‘hardest’, but I can certainly look after myself.. especially if some faux Deliveroo balaclava-wearing coon crosses my path.

I’ve been out in the ‘79 928 this afternoon. I live a great life, I really do. 

It is more hard facts .. you have shown your face, the rest of us are just keyboard warriors, I am not afraid of the drug-addled pot bellied swamp hopper .. I only worry about what the neighbours would think if a angry little toothless ulster-man in a pretend Audi A3 came and knocked on my front door.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Drinking and driving - Risky Business.

Decent film that, and a particularly good soundtrack. We saw Tangerine Dream at the Palladium last year, and the Risky Business material was easily the highlight of the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm certainly impressed that you can contort your almost sixty year old Mr Tickle limbs into an antiquated penis extension, you lanky old bastard.

I dreamt about you last night. True. We met by chance at Le Shuttle pet check-in in Folkestone and sort of fell for each other. You abandoned your electric Corsa in the car park and joined me in my ‘67 Pagoda. You did the gears and I did the gas and we wended our way along the A7 - route de soleil - all the way down to Grasse. We stopped in a lay-by near Trois for frites et merguez and you gave me the best blowy ever whilst repeating the word ‘nonagenaria’ through your nose. 

Stupid little wanker. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The whole business of dying has become highly complex in this Internet social media hothouse environment.   I wonder how the WWW will handle my departure? 

As a member of Cunts Corner you automatically qualify for one of our traditional CC funerals.

We lay you in a cheap inflatable dinghy, soak you in petrol, and float you off across one of the separation tanks at the Thamesmead sewage treatment plant, before igniting the petrol with a volley of mini-rockets as you drift towards the central impeller.

Quite beautiful really.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a member of Cunts Corner you automatically qualify for one of our traditional CC funerals.

We lay you in a cheap inflatable dinghy, soak you in petrol, and float you off across one of the separation tanks at the Thamesmead sewage treatment plant, before igniting the petrol with a volley of mini-rockets as you drift towards the central impeller.

Quite beautiful really.

Don't forget the 18 inch strap-on we always attach, and the Zorba The Greek musical accompaniment to the ceremony. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite beautiful really.

Can't I have it closer to West Ham - purely sentimental reasons.  Will you say something for me at the service along the lines of "This was a great man."

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

They're supposed to be representative of our oldest poster. It's half a foot short, but the biggest we can buy off the shelf.

So it's just a poster of an artificial cock?   Beggars especially bleedin dead beggars can't be choosey I suppose.  Just make sure its printed on qood quality paper with a an easy wipe vinyl finish with an antiseptic micro cloth. 

• Like 1