CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Only Just Dead

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's only 700 yards away from that swill bin you were just in on Old Street, though. Take a fucking Uber if your matchstick legs can't carry you that far.

As you well know, it's a chain with bins throughout the UK.. and Scotland! If you were sharp - knowing that I'm about to enter Fabric - you'd agree that I wouldn't be anywhere near their Old Street branch.  

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

As you well know, it's a chain with bins throughout the UK.. and Scotland! If you were sharp - knowing that I'm about to enter Fabric - you'd agree that I wouldn't be anywhere near their Old Street branch.  

The main takeaway from this is that nobody fucking cares about the precise GPS location of an almost 60 year old man traipsing around London on a Saturday night all on his lonesome.

Get back to the Barbican one bed, take your teeth out, and go to fucking sleep.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Three edits in less than ten minutes.

Absolutely, extraordinarily rattled.

It's a pity he didn't edit the post claiming to have had a programme signed when Reardon played Perry Mans (sic.) And that from a supposed aficionado of vintage snooker. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's a pity he didn't edit the post claiming to have had a programme signed when Reardon played Perry Mans (sic.) And that from a supposed aficionado of vintage snooker. 

He's an absolute fucking arsehole.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

As you were. I had presumed you were en route from “gentleman’s night” at the Ironmonger Row bathhouse, a natural enough assumption I’m sure you’ll agree. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Strange name for an Angolan bloke.

On 20/07/2024 at 18:09, Hammer of Cunts said:

So farewell then to Bob Newhart and Ray Reardon; both lived long and (presumably) happy lives after their five minutes of fame.

I had no idea that either was still breathing until the news of their ends fell into my ears.

Is there anyone else famous who isn't dead yet?

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. 

On 20/07/2024 at 23:51, scotty said:

Reardon would have won the '82 World Championship if it weren't for Higgins being coked up to the eyeballs in the final session.  Cheating Irish bastard 

• Like 2

On 20/07/2024 at 18:09, Hammer of Cunts said:

So farewell then to Bob Newhart and Ray Reardon; both lived long and (presumably) happy lives after their five minutes of fame.

I had no idea that either was still breathing until the news of their ends fell into my ears.

Is there anyone else famous who isn't dead yet?

Bob Newhart, active career from 1958–2020, Ray Reardon - turned professional in 1967, six times World Professional Snooker Champion, first time 1970, the last time in 1978, hardly 'five minutes'!

17 minutes ago, and said:

But not for much longer if Dickless and the Boys Club get their way.

Aitch hasn't got anything to worry about, other than falling for your cringeworthy attempts to find a lone ally on a site where you are almost universally despised.

You see he's actually capable of making the odd decent post, whereas you are shite when judged by every conceivable measure of quality. The "boys club" are welcoming to anyone who actually makes the cut, hence why yourself and the tranny are the only consistently fucked over members on The Corner. Show me anyone else long term who receives the same hate as you two degenerates.

Out of hundreds of people who have come and gone, you are one of a handful who has genuinely never made a thought provoking post, let alone said anything funny. And what makes it even worse is that you've been trying for a decade yet still fall far short of the mark. You're an absolute fucking embarrassment.

Anyone doubting the above just has to read the nine posts of utter fucking bollocks that you've trotted out this afternoon. And if that doesn't convince them that you need to go, then a little reminder of how you are in the sinister habit of sticking up for the rights of child sex offenders should do the trick.

You're a perverted, unfunny, thick as fuck, freak of fucking nature who should have been drowned at birth.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Aitch hasn't got anything to worry about, other than falling for your cringeworthy attempts to find a lone ally on a site where you are almost universally despised.

You see he's actually capable of making the odd decent post, whereas you are shite when judged by every conceivable measure of quality. The "boys club" are welcoming to anyone who actually makes the cut, hence why yourself and the tranny are the only consistently fucked over members on The Corner. Show me anyone else long term who receives the same hate as you two degenerates.

Out of hundreds of people who have come and gone, you are one of a handful who has genuinely never made a thought provoking post, let alone said anything funny. And what makes it even worse is that you've been trying for a decade yet still fall far short of the mark. You're an absolute fucking embarrassment.

Anyone doubting the above just has to read the nine posts of utter fucking bollocks that you've trotted out this afternoon. And if that doesn't convince them that you need to go, then a little reminder of how you are in the sinister habit of sticking up for the rights of child sex offenders should do the trick.

You're a perverted, unfunny, thick as fuck, freak of fucking nature who should have been drowned at birth.

Still sitting on the fence then...😒😄

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Frank is right .. you are weak.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

@Frank is right .. you are weak.

Well I certainly haven't got your fortitude, Tootsie. I'm not sure I would have stuck around here for a decade and a half if almost every post I had ever made was either ridiculed or just totally ignored. I also certainly would have scarpered if I ended up getting rumbled for making up a story about a sister dying of cancer in order to get some attention and to try and get the 'bullying' to stop. 

Clearly you've got balls of absolute steel, both figuratively and literally, you brave, brave man.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well I certainly haven't got your fortitude, Tootsie. I'm not sure I would have stuck around here for a decade and a half if almost every post I had ever made was either ridiculed or just totally ignored. I also certainly would have scarpered if I ended up getting rumbled for making up a story about a sister dying of cancer in order to get some attention and to try and get the 'bullying' to stop. 

Clearly you've got balls of absolute steel, both figuratively and literally, you brave, brave man.

But you have softened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

https://ibb.co/G3c9jgr