CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Only Just Dead

4 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

So farewell then to Bob Newhart and Ray Reardon; both lived long and (presumably) happy lives after their five minutes of fame.

I had no idea that either was still breathing until the news of their ends fell into my ears.

Is there anyone else famous who isn't dead yet?

Reardon only needed red, black, red for his century. ☹️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit. Ray Reardon was one of my heroes. @Frank?

I had a moment when I saw the news this morning. A real gent was Ray. I saw him at the B&H at Wembley arena or conference centre in 1980… he beat Perry Mans 16-9. He signed my programme. True.

7 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

So farewell then to Bob Newhart and Ray Reardon; both lived long and (presumably) happy lives after their five minutes of fame.

I had no idea that either was still breathing until the news of their ends fell into my ears.

Is there anyone else famous who isn't dead yet?

I'm not sure whether Lorne Greene is still using up oxygen or is under a green lawn. 

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

I had a moment when I saw the news this morning. A real gent was Ray. I saw him at the B&H at Wembley arena or conference centre in 1980… he beat Perry Mans 16-9. He signed my programme. True.

It's certainly one of humanities greatest tragedies that a nonagenarian player of a glorified pub sport has finally popped his clogs. It's right up there with some of the greatest losses our species has ever had to endure, and I for one will never forget him.

You stupid old cunt.

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was just about to call this out as bullshit, but then I noticed you’d added “true” at the end.

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's certainly one of humanities greatest tragedies that a nonagenarian player of a glorified pub sport has finally popped his clogs. It's right up there with some of the greatest losses our species has ever had to endure, and I for one will never forget him.

You stupid old cunt.

A what player? Get fucked. 

https://ibb.co/k26tByz

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Only a cunt of the absolute highest order would frequent what looks like a Michelin starred kebab house.

Your "In the gutter" food tour is reminiscent of the sort of shit a trust fund Chink would put up on Weibo. Insisting that they're sampling a traditional, working class fish and chips supper, whist posting images of six bits of potato languishing in a pool of vinegar atop some faux newspaper used to wrap the £46, Padstow Stein monstrosity up with a 16 quid pot of mushy peas.

Get absolutely fucked.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How’s that worked out for you?

The stupid cunt didn't include his supposed "gotcha" moment in the original reply that he made, but came back minutes later to update it. Which shows what an absolutely idiotic fucking wanker he is, because he had time to do a simple Google search yet still got it wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Only a cunt of the absolute highest order would frequent what looks like a Michelin starred kebab house.

Your "In the gutter" food tour is reminiscent of the sort of shit a trust fund Chink would put up on Weibo. Insisting that they're sampling a traditional, working class fish and chips supper, whist posting images of six bits of potato languishing in a pool of vinegar atop some faux newspaper used to wrap the £46, Padstow Stein monstrosity up with a 16 quid pot of mushy peas.

Get absolutely fucked.

Keep it simple, Decs, this is far too long. Do it again and make me laugh!

https://ibb.co/r7yBL4G

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The stupid cunt didn't include his supposed "gotcha" moment in the original reply that he made, but came back minutes later to update it. Which shows what an absolutely idiotic fucking wanker he is, because he had time to do a simple Google search yet still got it wrong.

On the contrary. You’re using words that 90% of the board will have to look up. Why do you do that? Nonagenaria? Plagiarist wanker. 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know that chain is owned and managed by Glaswegians, right?

Perhaps the saddest picture ever posted on the Corner.

Just lining my stomach before I hit Fabric. It’s not that deep, Baws. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Just lining my stomach before I hit Fabric. It’s not that deep, Baws. 

You should have gone to the Blues Kitchen round the corner. Tastier going down, and much smoother to throw back up again later.

In fairness, it's still five-fucking-star compared to the shit I've shovelled into myself on a night out while sober, let alone 20 pints in.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

On the contrary. You’re using words that 90% of the board will have to look up. why do you do that? Nonagenaria? Plagiarist wanker. 

Three edits in less than ten minutes.

Absolutely, extraordinarily rattled.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Three edits in less than ten minutes.

Absolutely, extraordinarily rattled.

Amazing that our very own Judah Ben Hur and Massala rock up on a nom about death.   When does the chariot race start?   Can I drop the handkerchief or blow the trumpet? 

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You should have gone to the Blues Kitchen round the corner. Tastier going down, and much smoother to throw back up again later.

In fairness, it's still five-fucking-star compared to the shit I've shovelled into myself on a night out while sober, let alone 20 pints in.

Around what corner? The Blues Kitchen is over a mile away from Fabric. What are you thinking? 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Around what corner? The Blues Kitchen is over a mile away from Fabric. What are you thinking? 

It's only 700 yards away from that swill bin you were just in on Old Street, though. Take a fucking Uber if your matchstick legs can't carry you that far.

• Like 2