CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harehills

Neil

'High levels of social depravation'

Apparently the cunts were filming it all on their smartphones and then posting it on social media, none of the fuckers are actually walking around in rags, they have expensive sportswear and trainers, I doubt they're starving.

Basically they're turning England into the third-world shithole they probably came from.

Ain't British hospitality wonderful?

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s an orange flavoured shit-frisbee.

I don’t like chocolate ProfB.

No, I don't like the dark chocolate, my mother got them for my bro & if my belly was rumbling I'd nibble at a couple. I prefered PENGUIN wafters/biscuits. I am well into the ornge varient.

2 hours ago, and said:

'High levels of social depravation'

Apparently the cunts were filming it all on their smartphones and then posting it on social media, none of the fuckers are actually walking around in rags, they have expensive sportswear and trainers, I doubt they're starving.

Basically they're turning England into the third-world shithole they probably came from.

Ain't British hospitality wonderful?

A total psyop.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck sake Eric, don't encourage it. This is meant to be a serious debating site.

It is serious Gyps. Whenever they make confectionery that I actually like, such as ‘Terry’s White Chocolate Orange’, it’s only a one off thing for a limited time. I’m being discriminated against. Fucking chocolatier cunts. Are Caramac’s still a thing? I like them.

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I guessed that it was the brown faces who were rioting  as nowhere in any newscast was it mentioned the ethnicity of the perps. If it was thr whities letting off steam, the words "right wing" "racists" etc would have been bandied about. 

Perhaps the rioters were wearing brownface. Can you still get Cherry Blossom in brown?

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

Looking at the footage of the bus being prepared to be set on fire some of the rioters looked rather white and to be in the their late 20s or 30s.

They were BBC employees. No more real than any of Shamima’s dead babies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They were BBC employees. No more real than any of Shamima’s dead babies.

I looked up the bus's fleet number .. it was made in Northern Ireland so it was designed to be set on fire and destroyed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I looked up the bus's fleet number .. it was made in Northern Ireland so it was designed to be set on fire and destroyed.

Maybe the rioting cunts were Asian/Irish?👳‍♂️☘️

On 20/07/2024 at 13:05, scotty said:

They're all checking that you're not online before signing in.

At least, that's what I do 

There was no one online when I came online - You & two 'other' corner members appear to be the same person... with you 'wise cracks attacking me'. I know you are the same person....Mrs Roots needs to check you IP & give you a warning, to delete the other accounts.

9 minutes ago, ProfB said:

There was no one online when I came online - You & two 'other' corner members appear to be the same person... with you 'wise cracks attacking me'. I know you are the same person....Mrs Roots needs to check you IP & give you a warning, to delete the other accounts.

If your razor sharp brain has concluded that all posters critical of your output must be the same person, that narrows down the membership here to about three people, including yourself.

I think you're on to something.