CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CTRL+ALT+DELETE till it hurts

19 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

None of this shite affects me, I use a Commodore 64... I wrote and submitted this post a year ago, the modems a bit slow mind. 

7,200 or 14,400 baud rate?

Or should that be 'bored' rate. 

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Sometimes, when all you have to post is fucking nonsense, the best thing you can do is step away from the keyboard and fucking kill yourself. 

And yet, you don't seem capable of following your own advice.

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Morning TalkBollox - how’s your head? Did you have a good session last night?

Not bad, thanks for asking. I only had a bottle of Nethergate Old Growler - it actually reminded me of Roops' in some ways. I'm off out for a Saturday afternoon session later and hope to be back before the thunderstorms later. I don't recommend you fly your toy helicopters in a thunderstorm, try flying a kite instead.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not bad, thanks for asking. I only had a bottle of Nethergate Old Growler - it actually reminded me of Roops' in some ways. I'm off out for a Saturday afternoon session later and hope to be back before the thunderstorms later. I don't recommend you fly your toy helicopters in a thunderstorm, try flying a kite instead.

@Ape™️ flies his own kite kite-less.

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Having read today's paper, I must say that the thought of a lot of incompetent, wet millenials who can't cope without a bleeping bit of office equipment is rather amusing.

Anyone want to buy a second-hand Biro?

About 30 years ago I had a canon top feed printer that used to get paper jams and made a pathetic bleeping noise. One day I got fed up of it and I sorted it for good .. I took it into the kitchen (which had a quarry tile floor) and gave it an assisted passage to the floor .. it fucking took me ages to pick the bits up and chuck them in the bin.

7 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

it fucking took me ages to pick the bits up and chuck them in the bin.

I'm the same, when I've used a chainsaw on the bodies...

Orwellian DOUBLETHINK OR DOUBLESPEAK?  Lying and fakery seem to be the natural partners of I.T.   Especially in the empty shallow world of travel and tourism. 

FROM GATWICK as major disruption continues.... 

“A London Gatwick spokesman said: "The airport is operating as normal today following yesterday’s global issues.

(in the same breath...) 

"Some delays and cancellations are likely throughout the day,  as airlines continue to recover from yesterday’s disruption. We strongly advise passengers to check with their airline for the latest updates."

????????? 🤔 

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/24465213.gatwick-urges-passengers-check-airline-disruption-continues/

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Orwellian DOUBLETHINK OR DOUBLESPEAK? 

The airport building is working just fine, as long as you don't actually want to fly anywhere.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Try oxy-propane: quicker and more reliable...

A gram of octanitrocubane up the jacksie would also deliver spectacular results.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

What in the actual fuck is happening there, Harold?? Are you having a seizure?? 

Either it was my phone or the website kept repeating the text like a crazy cat.  I was pasting it as rich text but it was having a problem with the hyphenated bits. 

this [] 

[] 

On 19/07/2024 at 18:33, Hammer of Cunts said:

Leave the World Behind.

An absolute pile of shit film. Full of leftist race nonsense, several subplots that went nowhere and an ending that just made the previous 90 mins a complete waste of time.
I’m quite sure Michelle/Michael Obama’s involvement as an executive producer had nothing whatsoever to do with it being an absolute pile of woke shite though, as that would be the sort of thing only a conspiracy theorist loon would think.

• Like 1