CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CTRL+ALT+DELETE till it hurts

I seem to remember a film a short while ago in which the world’s IT fails and those who aren’t killed in the civil unrest hide in the cellars watching Friends till their dried food runs out.

Interesting. I’ll be in my hammock with a GnT till further notice. 

@Cuntybaws you’ve had your fun, turn it all back on.

• Like 2

Luckily I wouldn't touch Crowdstrike with somebody else's cock. I'm especially laughing my arse off at companies who compounded that error of judgement by also using Bitlocker and not storing their recovery keys elsewhere.

It's not quite on a par with that daft cunt in Newport who threw away his old hard drive with Bitcoin on it, and has been searching the local landfill for years trying to find it. Some fucking idiots just shouldn't have computers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Luckily I wouldn't touch Crowdstrike with somebody else's cock. I'm especially laughing my arse off at companies who compounded that error of judgement by also using Bitlocker and not storing their recovery keys elsewhere.

It's not quite on a par with that daft cunt in Newport who threw away his old hard drive with Bitcoin on it, and has been searching the local landfill for years trying to find it. Some fucking idiots just shouldn't have computers.

It wasn't lost, I bought in the local CEX shop.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

None of this shite affects me, I use a Commodore 64... I wrote and submitted this post a year ago, the modems a bit slow mind. 

You should be used to it by now, how long did it take the Windrush to drift across the Atlantic?

8 minutes ago, ProfB said:

It was nowt much, one day it will be mega - the world will be silent

That's incredibly deep by your standards, Prof. Did your most recent layby victim happen to have an ancient Chinese proverb tattooed on their arse?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's incredibly deep by your standards, Prof. Did your most recent layby victim happen to have an ancient Chinese proverb tattooed on their arse?

I don't stop on laybys, too dangerous: drunk drivers think they are part of the road & rear end up, or worse.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Save the alibi for The Old Bill.

What are you on about? You just love attacking me, you are an online troll, a bully boy - with a small willy. I have been told you have two small saggy balls & a small plug.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I seem to remember a film a short while ago in which the world’s IT fails and those who aren’t killed in the civil unrest hide in the cellars watching Friends till their dried food runs out.

Interesting. I’ll be in my hammock with a GnT till further notice. 

@Cuntybaws you’ve had your fun, turn it all back on.

Computer says, "No." 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

This is what happens when you rely on a bunch of glorified typists to run the world.

These people are coders.  Is that new for "programmers".  Does anybody on here have auto update for Windows enabled?  If so they are fucking cunts. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

These people are coders.  Is that new for "programmers".  Does anybody on here have auto update for Windows enabled?  If so they are fucking cunts. 

Sometimes, when all you have to post is fucking nonsense, the best thing you can do is step away from the keyboard and fucking kill yourself. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Does anybody on here have auto update for Windows enabled? 

Make sure you’re very close to an open upstairs window, then type in MK ULTRA.

No need to thank me.