CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Argentinians

Cuntybaws

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You have gone a long way round in your arguing.  Your arguments don't lead to that conclusion.  You're crazy. 

What on earth are you on about, you silly cunt?

I gave you the facts, pick up a book, it's all there and irrefutable in black and white.

Anyway, you seem to believe I'm some sort of bellicose patriot obsessed with king and country. I'm not. I like the French for getting rid of their hereditary parasites, and I also like them for not regularly taking it up the arse from their political overlords. What I don't like about them is that they're French.

Rule, Britannia and fuck off.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I gave you the facts, pick up a book, it's all there and irrefutable in black and white.

Anyway, you seem to believe I'm some sort of bellicose patriot obsessed with king and country. I'm not. I like the French for getting rid of their hereditary parasites, and I also like them for not regularly taking it up the arse from their political overlords. What I don't like about them is that they're French.

Now Andy are you sure about that?  You won't change your mind at the last minute as you used to say that indecision was a hallmark of moral terpitude? 

Don't want it. 🎶 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now Andy are you sure about that?  You won't change your mind at the last minute as you used to say that indecision was a hallmark of moral terpitude? 

Don't want it. 🎶 

Breathtakingly out of your league, embarrassingly outgunned. You stupid little fuckwit cunt.

51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Also, could everybody get back to being racist about the French and/or the Argies, please, or otherwise KINDLY GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD?

Am I still allowed to hate fenians?

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

pick up a book, it's all there and irrefutable in black and white.

So, everything written in a book is the absolute truth?

The Bible, for example.

If I write in a book, that you're a spunk dribbling, narcissistic, know-it-all, then that must be the undeniable truth?

It is, but even so...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Also, could everybody get back to being racist about the French and/or the Argies, please, or otherwise KINDLY GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD?

My kind of thread, this. However, so insipid are the Argie bastards that I can't even conjure up any stereotypes to rip the cunts on. I suppose if a dead, fat, cheating cokehead is the best you can offer the world, then it's no surprise really. The only other thing I know is that they fight wars like ketamine-fuelled spastics.   

Decs has already got the French sewn up nicely, so I won't tread on any toes there. Even their nice looking birds are rendered unfuckable by making Robin Williams look like a sphynx cat.

In summary Baws, they can both fuck off.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Since the yellow vests revolts, they have gone rather quiet. I suspect they are nursing their arse holes with gallons of cheap Sauvignon and garlic oil.

On 18/07/2024 at 11:50, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hello, Hokey. 

I've been thinking about this nomination and I'm kind of in two minds about it... On the one hand the manager (usually) picks the best 11 available, whether they're black, white, gay or bender fluid. However, I've noticed with France in particular its a mostly black or mixed race team and doesn't (yet) reflect the demographics of France. Anyways, back to you... I've noticed you've been here since 2015 and only made 500 odd posts, you're obviously a believer in less is more, quality over quantity and I couldn't agree more. My issue is, I think you come across as a bit of a boring cunt to be honest and I'd prefer it if you reduced you're already minimal output by at least 90% and I was wondering what you think about that. 

It`s silly i know Rass but i equate the Corner to an old friend, in fact, someone like that enigmatic girl down the pub. You`ve never been introduced but she`s a smiley sort, seems good fun and probably up for a laugh. 

Imagine getting off with her Rass, this obviously would be a bit of a stretch for you but imagine it anyway you fugly cunt.. You arrive home, clothes strewn everywhere, all systems go, you upend her and suddenly you see it. A predominant arse vein. Not a pile but an bluey, pinky abomination that looks iridescent on further inspection. That would be you wolfie, literally a blot on the arsescape of the Corner.

Is it a dealbreaker Rass??  Probably not but it might explain random visits. 

I hope this helps.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

It`s silly i know Rass but i equate the Corner to an old friend, in fact, someone like that enigmatic girl down the pub. You`ve never been introduced but she`s a smiley sort, seems good fun and probably up for a laugh. 

Imagine getting off with her Rass, this obviously would be a bit of a stretch for you but imagine it anyway you fugly cunt.. You arrive home, clothes strewn everywhere, all systems go, you upend her and suddenly you see it. A predominant arse vein. Not a pile but an bluey, pinky abomination that looks iridescent on further inspection. That would be you wolfie, literally a blot on the arsescape of the Corner.

I hope this helps.

Infrequent veterans. There was you, Piston, Jiggerycock, Degenerate Gambler. You appear to be the last man standing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I hope this helps.

Blimey, I don't know what to say Hokey. Your comment did bring a wry smile, but I am suspicious it's actually a metaphor for someone you sleep with. Still, not a bad remark for a complete non-entity (I place you squarely in the 'Gronda Gronda' dept.). I'm all for small-fry having a pop back, but the fact you've been here since 2015 and never once said anything interesting, memorable, or made me laugh adds credit to Raas's post. 

I think you'll agree that a predominant arse vein is far less forgettable than you, you grey-suited office corner fadeaway.

• Like 1