CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Argentinians

Cuntybaws

Those filthy penguin-bothering, Exocet-firing Argies have been at it again. After winning the Copa America their players were filmed singing a racist song about the French, first heard at their match in the Qatar World Cup.

There is, of course, a tear-stained polemic on the BBC “news” site about this horrific racism. This piece does not actually reproduce the unbelievably offensive lyrics for fear of causing sensitive readers to faint, but there are no such restrictions on the Corner so here you go (it probably scans better in Spanish.): ”They play for France, but their parents are from Angola. Their mother is from Cameroon, while their father is from Nigeria. But their passport says French.”  Traumatised? You fucking should be!

One of the main culprits is Chelsea midfielder Enzo Fernandez. According to the BBC, “Fernandez has been unfollowed on Instagram by Chelsea team-mates Wesley Fofana, Benoit Badiashile, Lesley Ugochukwu, Christopher Nkunku, Axel Disasi, David Datro Fofana, Romeo Lavia and Malo Gusto.” Hmm, maybe the Argies have got a point after all.

2442.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Brilliant, well constructed and factual. Can i assume questioning their appetite for a fight or their bizarre eating habits, hygiene etc kicks in on the second verse then.... 

Hello, Hokey. 

I've been thinking about this nomination and I'm kind of in two minds about it... On the one hand the manager (usually) picks the best 11 available, whether they're black, white, gay or bender fluid. However, I've noticed with France in particular its a mostly black or mixed race team and doesn't (yet) reflect the demographics of France. Anyways, back to you... I've noticed you've been here since 2015 and only made 500 odd posts, you're obviously a believer in less is more, quality over quantity and I couldn't agree more. My issue is, I think you come across as a bit of a boring cunt to be honest and I'd prefer it if you reduced you're already minimal output by at least 90% and I was wondering what you think about that. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Can i assume questioning their appetite for a fight or their bizarre eating habits, hygiene etc kicks in on the second verse then.... 

I'm currently struggling to find a rhyme for "Charlie Hebdo", but give me time.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think you come across as a bit of a boring cunt to be honest and I'd prefer it if you reduced you're already minimal output by at least 90% and I was wondering what you think about that. 

Funny how you never take any notice of your own advice.

As I said before, the Boys Club is good at giving it, but not too good at taking it.

Fuckin' stupid gay cunt!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm currently struggling to find a rhyme for "Charlie Hebdo", but give me time.  

Here's one 'privet hedgerow'.

You're welcome, you can thank me later. After all, I'm a prize winning poet, unlike that fake wannabe @Wolfie

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Reminds me of this little ditty...

They also did, "Adebayor, Adebayor, three dead in Angola, it should have been four". Luckily we have hate crime legislation now to prevent that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, and said:

Funny how you never take any notice of your own advice.

As I said before, the Boys Club is good at giving it, but not too good at taking it.

Fuckin' stupid gay cunt!

1 hour ago, and said:

Here's one 'privet hedgerow'.

You're welcome, you can thank me later. After all, I'm a prize winning poet, unlike that fake wannabe @Wolfie

Reported for thread derailment and being obsessed with myself, Decimus, Wolfie and DC. 

You nothing to offer cunt. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

They also did, "Adebayor, Adebayor, three dead in Angola, it should have been four". Luckily we have hate crime legislation now to prevent that sort of thing.

Would that cover the Evertonians song to Utd’s Wayne Rooney? To the tune of the Adam’s Family ditty?

His Father is his Brother. His sister is his Mother. They all fuck one another. The Rooney family…dededede…click click.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fernandez has been unfollowed on Instagram

The ultimate punishment in today's world. 

Mind you, it's not only the duskies getting oversensitive beyond reason. This fuckwit has actually cancelled a tour following this piece of appalling hate speech...

Jack Black has said he’s cancelled the rest of the Tenacious D world tour after his bandmate Kyle Gass sparked an outcry with a comment about the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

The comedy rock group were on stage in Sydney, Australia, on Sunday when Gass was asked to make a wish after being presented with a cake for his 64th birthday.

He appeared to reply: "Don’t miss Trump next time."

😒

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Those filthy penguin-bothering, Exocet-firing Argies have been at it again. After winning the Copa America their players were filmed singing a racist song about the French, first heard at their match in the Qatar World Cup.

There is, of course, a tear-stained polemic on the BBC “news” site about this horrific racism. This piece does not actually reproduce the unbelievably offensive lyrics for fear of causing sensitive readers to faint, but there are no such restrictions on the Corner so here you go (it probably scans better in Spanish.): ”They play for France, but their parents are from Angola. Their mother is from Cameroon, while their father is from Nigeria. But their passport says French.”  Traumatised? You fucking should be!

One of the main culprits is Chelsea midfielder Enzo Fernandez. According to the BBC, “Fernandez has been unfollowed on Instagram by Chelsea team-mates Wesley Fofana, Benoit Badiashile, Lesley Ugochukwu, Christopher Nkunku, Axel Disasi, David Datro Fofana, Romeo Lavia and Malo Gusto.” Hmm, maybe the Argies have got a point after all.

2442.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

There world cup winning squad at France 98 was far from Gallic, too.

Djorkaeff and Zidane- Berber Algerians.

Lizarszu- Basque

Desailly- Ghanaian

Karembeu- New Caledonian

Thuram- Guadeloupian

Viera- Senegalese

Even Platini and Cantona were half Italian.

It goes without saying that the frogs are incapable of actually winning anything on their own, even before getting a damn good thrashing by Wellington at Waterloo, all their previous victories were down to a Corsican Dago.

What a fucking shower of useless cunts.

@Witheredscrote fuck off.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lizarszu- Basque

Desailly- Ghanaian

Karembeu- New Caledonian

Thuram- Guadeloupian

Viera- Senegalese

It goes without saying that the frogs are incapable of actually winning anything on their own, even before getting a damn good thrashing by Wellington at Waterloo, all their previous victories were down to a Corsican Dago.

Apart from cooking and their cuisine the French are definitely useless cunts... Even William the Conqueror and the Normans were of Norse descent. Yeah, fuck off Withers. It's no wonder  @Frank's French 'Wife' with saggy tits and the French have accepted him and are helping the stupid hermaphrodite squander his inheritance. Lol.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lizarszu- Basque

Desailly- Ghanaian

Karembeu- New Caledonian

Thuram- Guadeloupian

Viera- Senegalese

Correction, at Waterloo Wellington was saved by the Prussians.  The French have a recognisable nation based on a republic of citizens.   The UK is a raggle taggle of subjects with little national identity under a feudal backward monarchy. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Correction, at Waterloo Wellington was saved by the Prussians.  The French have a recognisable nation based on a republic of citizens.   The UK is a raggle taggle of subjects with little national identity under a feudal backward monarchy. 

You are a dangerous communist, Harold. I have no doubt if you were in power you'd have a Guillotine set up in Trafalgar Square and would sit in your exclusive apartment, overlooking proceedings and giving the executioner the nod in your Che Guevara hat. You'd also be driving a Rolls Royce or Bentley whilst everbody else struggled to pay their bills. You do as I say but not as I do cunt... who the fuck do think you are?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apart from cooking and their cuisine the French are definitely useless cunts... Even William the Conqueror and the Normans were of Norse descent. Yeah, fuck off Withers. It's no wonder  @Frank's French 'Wife' with saggy tits and the French have accepted him and are helping the stupid hermaphrodite squander his inheritance. Lol.

Grubby bastards 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wellington held the French and wore them down via attrition, to the point where an army of queers could have shown up and chased the Frogs away with pink umbrellas.

Wellington couldn't have won without the Prussians turning up, but most of the hard work had been done by then. The Prussians would have been wiped out had Wellington not stood, that was Napoleon's plan all along. Divide the allies, beat the British, then turn on the Prussians and annihilate them.

Except he didn't, because Wellington held on. The victory was down to him and the British and to state otherwise ignores the facts.

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

None of our darkies want to leave us. All of their darkies are  jumping on rubber rings and crossing the channel to join us. So whose the cunts, eh? Eh? 

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It was part of Welly's plan that the Prussians would come in from the side. 

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was part of Welly's plan that the Prussians would come in from the side. 

A bit like a spit-roast, without all the unpleasant diseases. 💦

45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

None of our darkies want to leave us. All of their darkies are  jumping on rubber rings and crossing the channel to join us. So whose the cunts, eh? Eh? 

I didn't say we were cunts, just lower on the evolutionary scale.  

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wellington held the French and wore them down via attrition, to the point where an army of queers could have shown up and chased the Frogs away with pink umbrellas.

Wellington couldn't have won without the Prussians turning up, but most of the hard work had been done by then. The Prussians would have been wiped out had Wellington not stood, that was Napoleon's plan all along. Divide the allies, beat the British, then turn on the Prussians and annihilate them.

Except he didn't, because Wellington held on. The victory was down to him and the British and to state otherwise ignores the facts.

You have gone a long way round in your arguing.  Your arguments don't lead to that conclusion.  You're crazy.