CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt of the Week

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jane Magnet isn’t very attractive.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Eric, but this suggests you may consider giving Laura Dale a good rattling after a crate of beer and 2-3 grammes of lively stuff?  

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, Eric, but this suggests you may consider giving Laura Dale a good rattling after a crate of beer and 2-3 grammes of lively stuff?  

No, it was just a cleverly disguised magnetism joke.

On 17/07/2024 at 22:42, ChildeHarold said:

This cunt will be out after 40% of his sentence i.e.  after 8 months.  The injuries of the car passengers will be a life sentence.   

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2024-07-15/drug-driver-lost-control-of-44-tonne-lorry-and-left-man-trapped-in-car

My highlight is plod walking up to the pulverised metal shell and asking the passenger, "Hello mate, are you alright?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re a breath of fresh air

10 killed in 2 crashes this weekend 4 when a car hit a tree .. what the fuck is happening with these trees stepping in front of cars? 6 killed when a car and motorbike collided.

3 hours ago, Miles from Dublin said:

10 killed in 2 crashes this weekend 4 when a car hit a tree .. what the fuck is happening with these trees stepping in front of cars? 6 killed when a car and motorbike collided.

You cannot keep blaming the poor tree, they don't know whether they're coming or going, whether they're male or female, maybe they could be up for a job on the BBC, fronting some God-awful prime-time quiz show on Saturday evening.

15 minutes ago, and said:

You cannot keep blaming the poor tree, they don't know whether they're coming or going, whether they're male or female, maybe they could be up for a job on the BBC, fronting some God-awful prime-time quiz show on Saturday evening.

Fuck off r-soles, you dirty, dog-fucking cunt.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This was totally uncalled for yet totally predictable. 

What about this?

@Decimus is a total fuckin' cunt-dribble. I doubt if that was uncalled for, and it definitely was unpredictable.

10 hours ago, and said:

What about this?

@Decimus is a total fuckin' cunt-dribble. I doubt if that was uncalled for, and it definitely was unpredictable.

Decimus is a poet amongst us.  As I said that, or wrote it, the sun came out and a shaft of light fell onto my screen.  What do you think about that?   I'm only on my first coffee. 

Decimus is a poet amongst us.  As I said that, or wrote it, the sun came out and a shaft of light fell onto my screen. 

What do you think about that?   I'm only on my first coffee. 

How strange, I thought it was @Wolfie who fancied himself as a bard, albeit the back-of-a-shithouse-door variety.

What the fuck are you putting in your coffee, monkey spunk?

• Like 1