CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Battle of Trump’s Ear

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“That’s a Rottweiler on the back seat son, he watches the car..”

“Puts out fucking fires does he?”

A very Bernard Manning-esque comment Eric (as I’m sure you were already aware of).

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A very Bernard Manning-esque comment Eric (as I’m sure you were already aware of).

It was probably him originally. I nicked it off a stag night comedian called Gary Ambrose. 

Lovely to be here in the Clacton rugby club. Last time I saw curtains like that, they played music and burned my fucking grandad.”

• Like 1

On 31/07/2024 at 11:57, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d like to see Buttigieg but America aint ready for a black female AND a married gay bloke

If there was any such thing as justice in the world, they’d be the leftards guaranteed dream ticket. The sheer volume of cock (black and white) they’ve both wrapped their lips around for years, selflessly putting country first, with no regard for the irreparable damage to their own knees and tonsils, should surely be enough.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Scotty couldn't make his way in or out of a paper bag, let alone some old blackfella pensioner's salt and pepper ratty minge.

I think that he could get into the paper bag .. the problem for him would getting out of it again.

On 14/07/2024 at 11:49, Last Cunt Standing said:

Those paying close attention to The Empress’s CV will know she did a correspondence course in ballistics every second Tuesday while she was at dental school, and as a former member of Seal Team Six I imagine she will pop up as a talking head on Fox News shortly to critique the Secret Service, before crossing over to Bloomberg to tut her way through their feeble analysis of Ecuadorian Coffee futures. Amazing she has time to squash tortured souls on the internet really. 

Laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 04/08/2024 at 06:54, Miles said:

I think that he could get into the paper bag .. the problem for him would getting out of it again.

Why would he want to?

A home's a home!

• Like 1

On 03/08/2024 at 17:53, Last Cunt Standing said:

“Pictures or it didn’t happen”. Seven years, Eric. I’ve been doing it wrong. 

Ask the spastic @and. He’s got form for snapshotting the LB. You have been on the board several times so quit whining you indigenous shagging pooftah.

• Like 1