CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Battle of Trump’s Ear

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve previously owned a Mk 1 3000 gxl and a Mk2 3.0 Ghia (both manual) many years ago. Not at all fast by todays standards but both extremely collectable and ridiculously expensive now and back in the day serious fanny magnets.

Dreams, what would we do without them?   I have a pair of breeding fruit bats heavily encrusted with Nipah virus.  Interested? 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve previously owned a Mk 1 3000 gxl and a Mk2 3.0 Ghia (both manual) many years ago. Not at all fast by todays standards but both extremely collectable and ridiculously expensive now and back in the day serious fanny magnets.

You’re wasting your time. His last car failed its MOT on structural woodworm.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re wasting your time. His last car failed its MOT on structural woodworm.

I fear you’re right Eric, but you know there’s something about his stupendously thick skin and lack of any self awareness that intrigues me. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Dreams, what would we do without them?   I have a pair of breeding fruit bats heavily encrusted with Nipah virus.  Interested? 

Very. Please elaborate.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Very. Please elaborate.

To get the full benefit you need to move to Kerala India, develop some IT skills related to financial services, woosh up a folder of paper qualifications, a bogus CV, letters of invitation from important UK citizens and employment from UK based firms, etc etc. You're then in a position to emigrate back to the UK with a potential full blown epidemic in your back pocket.  Nippah virus: 40-70% mortality.  No vaccine.  No treatment. All you need to know. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I fear you’re right Eric, but you know there’s something about his stupendously thick skin and lack of any self awareness that intrigues me. 

I’ve never disliked him. I do occasionally need to slap him repeatedly in the face with a large fish though.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve never disliked him. I do occasionally need to slap him repeatedly in the face with a large fish though.

I suppose that’s one way of putting him in his plaice.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah I noticed that error after I had written it. Ta. 

By the way, can I ask you a technical question?  If you "hide" a post that you made is it deleted with all its attachments?  If not, is there some way of unhiding it or bringing it back? 🤔 

In most cases, yes.

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hi Mrs Roops, so thanks for answering my Q.  Will my current 107% attachments situation resolve itself as I wanted to delete all those "hidden" attachments? 🤔 

Many thanks.  

No, the attachments are 'hidden' not 'deleted'. May I suggest that in future you upload images to the gallery (no limits) and then embed same into the post. If there are images you want cleared from your attachments file then PM me with details.

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, the attachments are 'hidden' not 'deleted'. May I suggest that in future you upload images to the gallery (no limits) and then embed same into the post. If there are images you want cleared from your attachments file then PM me with details.

Can he include his Death Certificate too?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is PM email you? 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can't you help a fellow member?  

You geriatric, Luddite fucking thicko. Hover over their name or avatar anywhere (e.g. in a post, or the Members list as shown here, and then click the "Message" button. Please note that if you ever PM me, I'll break every fucking bone in your body, some more than once.

KngbLd9.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You geriatric, Luddite fucking thicko. Hover over their name or avatar anywhere (e.g. in a post, or the Members list as shown here, and then click the "Message" button. Please note that if you ever PM me, I'll break every fucking bone in your body, some more than once.

KngbLd9.png

I bow to your superior knowledge but never to pick up the soap in the prison shower.   🦋 

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am busy applying for the Kamala Sorierty Sisterhood - apparently being male is no problem. 

As long as you agree to have your cock & balls lopped off.🍒 🩹🩸