CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Battle of Trump’s Ear

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good point. A shooting isn’t the most telegenic method of assassination. The bullet’s too fast to see, there’s usually half a dozen black suits crowding round the victim so you can’t see if they’ve got any holes in them. Lots of running about panicking and no real action.  
 Why not a flamethrower? It would incinerate not only the principal target but most of their entourage as well. A dozen spastics running about on fire would be television gold.

I’m sure an M2 flamethrower could be easily disguised as a Karrimor rucksack to avoid suspicion.

Imagine the viewing numbers on JewTube. It would be worth opening a channel for.

17 hours ago, White Cunt said:

That’s just too elegant a choice. I would opt for a blowtorch which addresses the after issue of cleaning up and cremation.

Going back to WW2 didn't the Yanks use flamethrowers to clear some islands of the Japanese soldiers?

42 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Going back to WW2 didn't the Yanks use flamethrowers to clear some islands of the Japanese soldiers?

That was because they wanted their sesame toast a bit crisper than usual. 🍞

2 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

That said didn't North Korea's Kim finish his uncle off with an anti aircraft gun?

TBF, if you were looking through slitty eyes, his parachute did look like a UFO.

2 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

They did. They copied the formula from WW1. After the improved M2-2 model got rolled out, de-sloping got very effective.

On 14/07/2024 at 05:44, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, well. Another day passes, another moment of drama flashed around the world via multiple platforms, and another squeeze from my adrenals at an ungodly hour of my day. 

Much will be said and has already been said on this subject, and rolling news is already running out of speculation to fill the airwaves. The story will evolve. But in essence Trump survived, the lone shooter was thankfully a white man, and though some unfortunate crowd member is dead, the biggest outcome here seems to be a Hollywood still photo to rival Che Guevara and a twenty-point bump for Trump in the polls who now seems nailed on for November. His Coronation at the RNC this week will be one for the ages. The Conspiracist false flag nutters are already in flight.

If the World got a little less nuts for the next few years, I’d be good with it. My phone going crazy at 6am on Sunday morning is getting to be a bit of a Cunt. 

@King Billy a bonfire and a March on Friday, now your boy comes out swinging on Sunday. Great weekend you’re having!

'I had God on my side': Donald Trump makes first speech since assassination attempt

God saved gracious Donald Trump,
Long live noble Donald Trump,
God save Donald Trump!
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God saved Donald Trump!

https://www.itv.com/news/2024-07-19/i-shouldnt-be-here-trump-makes-first-speech-since-assassination-attempt

32 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

'I had God on my side': Donald Trump makes first speech since assassination attempt

God saved gracious Donald Trump,
Long live noble Donald Trump,
God save Donald Trump!
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God saved Donald Trump!

https://www.itv.com/news/2024-07-19/i-shouldnt-be-here-trump-makes-first-speech-since-assassination-attempt

That's a bit presumptive, Trump could've been saved by Satan.

I think it might feel a bit like getting your ears pierced? A staple gun thing puts a stud in your earlobe. Had mine done at 11 & I didn’t cry. Some folk have their nipples pierced.

57 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I think it might feel a bit like getting your ears pierced? A staple gun thing puts a stud in your earlobe. Had mine done at 11 & I didn’t cry. Some folk have their nipples pierced.

Trump is particularly fond of gold trinkets, so a couple of studs and a cuff should just about cover the damage.

• Like 1

On 15/07/2024 at 23:19, ChildeHarold said:

Well he's already drawn life changing parallels between his encounter with a cup of coffee in Clacton and Trump's assassination attempt by a semi automatic AKA firearm. 

There are two mass shootings per day  (over 650 per year) in the USA involving more than four deaths as compared to 6 coffee spills per week in the UK.  (from a survey by Pret a Manger of 1,000 individuals on a Tuesday morning) 

Coffee? Fucking hell, the last time it was a milkshake. Their weapons are getting more and more sophisticated